chapter 3

juSt You

“I don’t really think that school idols will be that dorks”, said Jessica to Yoona. They are arrive in the class. “Well, get use to it, hahaha”, said Yoona. “And the fact that you are fall in love with one of them is cute, haha”, said Jessica and Yoona just blushed. “I think I will have a partner to tease this whole year, hahaha”, said Luna who sit in front of them. Jessica blinked one of her eyes to Luna and Yoona just give a glare to them. 

 

The school is end and continues to club activities. Jessica still doesn’t enter school club because she doesn’t interested in it though.She just want to graduate smoothly no bother any club to her study. But she doesn’t want to back to home yet.Well yeah, actually it’s better to stay in school beside stay in the home, it’s boring, she hasn’t found interesting in her home yet. She decided to go to rooftop to calming herself. In the way she going to rooftop she meet Sulli who gave her wave sign to meet him.“Where are you going? Is the dancing room in this floor?”, ask Jessica. They are in the third floor the top floor of this school. “No, I want to meet my hyung in the council room.”, answer Sulli, “My hyung is the president of the student council though, so he often spend his time in council room” “What is he doing there?”, ask Jessica. “Mostly is sleeping, because become the leader of the council doesn’t mean he always work for the council but he never get work at all, haha”, said Sulli. Jessica just make an ‘O’ shape with her mouth.

 

 

They have arrive in front of the council room, “Want to come in?”, ask Sulli. “Heh? May I?”, answer Jessica with confusing voice. “Haha, of course. Well not every student can get in the room though but since you are with me so it’s okay”, said Sulli, “Come in” Sulli grab Jessica’s wrist then drag her in. Inside the room there is a girl who type something in her laptop then she realize their existence.

“Oh, Sulli-ah, you are here. Are you looking for your hyung? And who is this? Your girlfriend?”, said the girl. 

“Oh, hi Eunji nuna, no, she is not my girlfriend, she is the new student here”, said Sulli, “Jessica she is Eunji nuna, the vice president of the student council” Jessica and Eunji both gave a smile each other.

“Your girlfriend? Who is it?”

 

Suddenly a voice come beside where is Jessica standing. The voice is give a strange vibe to Jessica and this is made Jessica uncomfortable.

 

 

 ‘What is this? Why my body feels strange and my heart beat faster?’. 

 

 

Then she bravely looks beside her. There he is standing with a sleepy face and ruffled hair. 

 

 

Hmm, he is funny with his sleepy face but yet still looks charming like Yoona said, so he is Sulli’s hyung’.

 

 

“She is not my girlfriend hyung!”, said Sulli. 

His Hyung just give Sulli a smirked then ruffled Sulli’s hair, “Allright, but when will you get a girlfriend baby Choi?” Jessica chuckled a little when Sulli’s hyung called him ‘Baby Choi’, it’s lovable call to a brother. 

“Just get your girlfriend first before ask me that and I’m not your baby, Big Choi!”, said Sully while pouting. ‘Well you just get yourself like a baby Ssul with your pouting mouth’, said Jessica in her mind.

Sulli’s hyung just sigh and give him a glare. On the other side Eunji chuckled and said, “Don’t tease him Ssul.”, then she continue type her laptop.

Sulli who realize the situation give his hyung big grin, “I’m sorry hyung, hehhe, peace?”, Sulli said while give peace sign with his finger.

Sulli’s hyung just ruffled his hair more then turn his head to Jessica. “I know that you are the new student here, so are you same class with Sulli? I though you are same grade with me?”, ask him to Jessica. 

“Ah, no I’m not the same class with Sulli, I just know him from Yoona and Luna, I shared the same class with them”, answer Jessica. 

Sulli’s hyung just nodded her head remember that Sulli get close to Yoona and Luna. “So what are you bring here Ssul? You just don’t bring her here right?”, ask him to Sulli. 

“Ah yes, I want to give it to you from Yuri hyung and the Kim Twin hyung, the proposal of their collaborating concert club.”, said Sulli.

He give the document to his hyung, “Ah, I want to introduce her to you too. It’s not fair that all of hyung know her and introduce their-self to her that you are not yet.”, said Sulli. 

“I know her name. Jessica right? You are from San Francisco.”, said Sulli’s hyung.

“How do you know my name?”, said Jessica with arched brows, “And how do you know I’m from San Fracisco?”

“The principal said to the council that there is new student from States and he explained everything”, said him while smiling.

 

 

‘Oh my God, his smile... I know why Yoona and Luna also other girl fall for him.’

 

 

“Aa-ah, so it’s like that”, Jessica said while nodded and smile awkwardly.

“Okay, I will read this and discuss it with others.”, said him while raise the document.

“Okay, thanks hyung. Ah! Are you coming with us tonight?”,ask Suli before went out from council room.

“Hmm, I’ll think about it.”, answer him.

“Aaa~ come on hyuuuu~ng, it’s been awhile that you are not coming with us again...”, said Sulli while pout.

“Fuuu~ oukay, oukay.. I just can’t resist your pout Baby Choi!”

“Yeay! Thank you very muchieee”, suddenly Sulli hug him.

“Aaissh, you’re full of sweat.”

“Hhahahaha, nuna, hyung see you again!”, Sulli bid them goodbye and Jessica just nodded her head, smile still in her face and then follow Sulli from behind.

 

 

After come out from the room, Jessica still smiling and Sulli notice it, “Yah! What is it? Are you fall for him too?”

Jessica just give him a big grin.

”Yeah, no one can beat my hyung’s charm, hahaha”, said Sulli.

“And you proud of him?”, ask Jessica.

“Sure! He is my beloved hyung, well sometimes he can be a bit scary though. But he is very charming and have a gold heart.”, said Sulli.

“Wait, why am I talking like some of his fans?”

Then he slap his mouth and Jessica just laughing hard looking at Sulli’s act.

“Hahaha, you really funny Ssul”, said Jessica and Sulli give her eye smile while put his peace sign beside his eyes.

 

 

He is just a really cute and adorable dongsaeng. Jessica then ruffled Sulli’s hair.

 

 

Then they walking down stairs, Jessica decided not go to rooftop. She is planning to saw Sulli and the other practice dance so she just followed Sulli walking in the path to dancing room. In half way she remember something that really disturb her.

“Oh, by the way I don’t know your hyung’s name yet.”said Jessica.

“Oh my God, I’m sorry for my hyung unpoliteness”, then he give Jessica 90 degrees bow.

“Hahaha, why are you bowing?”, said Jessica.

“Hehe, I don’t know too”, said Sulli while scratch her neck shyly and put his his tongue out.

 

 

“His name is Sooyoung.”

 

 

 

 


jajaaaaaaaang!! :D

hehehehe, the story is just begin!!! :p