2

Because you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hurry open the gate of my house , well I'm living here alone just with a few maids who come at morning till evening and now they might be leaving already . 

I look at that miss evil , she still with her both eyes shut . Luckily she's not awake , I gently put her on my sofa didn't wanted to disturb her ...    I quickly take a box of the medical first aid kids from my room and run to her who now still sleeping on my sofa . I try to move her body softly until her back facing me . It keep bleeding and I think I really have to stop this blood first .  I take the scissor and look at her shoulder    " Miss .... Sorry but I have to do this ..." I slowly cutting some part of the shirt on her shoulder , I feel my hand shaking because of her milk white skin . Calm calm ..... I gulp a few time until I continues do my work . I wash her bruise that now seem not too serious bleeding . I put the antibiotic on her bruise, I can feel she aching her body a little , maybe it's too hurt      " Sorry miss ... I'll make it more gentle than this " mumbling along while my hand keep on cleaning her bruise , finally I put the gauze on her bruise to stop the blood . I smile at my successful work , I'm not that useless haha .    Moving my body for a while like exercising myself ,  this miss still sleep , too bad I wanna explain her first because if she wake up and seeing herself like this she won't make me alive . I sit on the floor beside the sofa where that miss laying on , it's 12 already . It's okay tomorrow is Sunday . No school ... I should wait her a little bit more and explain everything first .    Tick Tok Tick Tok Tick Tok    The sound from the clock on my wall is like a music playing in my ears make me fall as sleep suddenly Zzzzzzz .                PHEWWWWWW BRAVVVV      Aish What the heck happening just now ?? My body suddenly flying and bump the wall hardly . Same place , my waist hurt again . Opening my eyes to see what happen and yeah ... No need to guess, that miss awake already .      It's just 4 in the morning and I don't even have a peaceful sleep last night.    " Hey miss ....!!!" I quickly shout to stop her as soon as I saw her hand lift up . She put her hand down while throw me a coldly look . Okay it's time to explain  " I'm not a bad person ... I-I ... Actually I just trying to help you "  I explain to her , the girl I help last night who I still don't know her name yet . One thing I'm sure about her is she's not a human being like me    The girl look silent so I try to walk closer to her ,  " May I know who are you ??"  I scary asked her as gentle as I can , I can't be rough to her or myself will fly again , the girl look at me with her ice princess stare , I can feel my heart skip a beat at the moment I'm having eyes contact with her . The light from my lamp make me can see how beautiful she is .  Those adorable eyes , those high nose and those y kissable lip ...    " I'm not a human !!"  A simply words escape from her y lip along with her soft smooth voice make me gasp . Still with her coldly eyes toward me , I change my gasp to a simply smile  " S-so you're an evil ??" I asked , the girl frown her forehead for a while until she nod her head .  No wonder , by seeing her clothes I can know that she's an evil . B-but one thing I really wonder ... Why I don't feel scared ??    I walk to her again as I take a look at her face more clearly . I do a sign for her to seat on a sofa back since I'm not sure if her bruise is okay yet . It's good that she listen to me , she take a sit on the sofa while me take a seat beside her . Not that close to her , I'm far away from her for 1 meter . Maybe  " W-why you here ??" I asked , the evil frown her forehead again as she keep on silent .  She going to ignore me, isn't she ??    " Hey ..!!! I asked why you here !!!!"        PHEWWWWWW BRAVVVV   Serve you right stupid Choi Minho ?!!! She's evil you know ?? How dare you raise your voice to her ?? And now you get what you deserve .    I rub my back as I walk back to her  , my body was playing with the air again after I raise my voice to this beautiful evil .  " okay my fault I'm sorry ..." I exclaim while take a seat beside her again , this time more further than before . I keep looking down don't know what to do ? I afraid I'll make a mistake again . The atmosphere become silent until            " This is your place ??"  My eyes suddenly widen as I feel the soft voice asking to me , I look at her as I nod my head .    " Yes , this is my place , human called it house , is your place different then this ??" I quickly question her back , the beautiful evil stand up as she walk around my house .  " My home is not like this ."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter