A girl who only smile to him

Because you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's pov : 

Aish this sul , such an embarrass moment. She came in a wrong time pft. I quickly get up from sofa and walk to Sulli who now in the kitchen , gave Krystal my smile before left her alone. I can see the slightly blushed on her both cheek.    " Hey sul !!!" I exclaim making Sulli who now drinking the water choked.  " Y-yeah ...." a short reply from her make me just wanna laugh.  " C'mon , be simple." I said as I pat her shoulder , she give me a look  " Are you both dating ??" she asked , I giggle  " of course , she's my official girlfriend now."    " But ... She's an evil ,isn't she ??"  " but I don't care , she promised to stay here with me." I replied feeling great  " Awwww omg I'm happy for you both. So are you planing to marry her??" she asked , I look at her and smile  " Ofc I do , I and krystal don't have any family members here and we don't have any close friend except you either so we just go to the church and let father be our witness... I think it would be good enough"  Sulli tap my shoulder a few times  "it's more than enough Minho ah"  I smiled at her and we both walk to the sofa back where Krystal stay , she stand up and look at us. I smile while Sulli show Krystal her teasingly grin.    " So ... What make you here Sulli ??" I asked , we both sit on the sofa beside Krystal.  " Oh !!! I almost forget , well I met a man and he's an evil too so I guess Krystal might want to know him since you don't have any friend here." explain Sulli.    " she have me here , she doesn't need any boy as a friend anymore !!!"  I suddenly exclaimed , I just don't want any boy to be close to her.  " Calm down flaming charisma !! At least she should meet him maybe they are friend." Sulli said , Krystal giggle as she mess my hair  " Where is him now ?" she questioned , Sulli look at the time as she said  " maybe 3 o'clock he will go to meet us because I was planning to ask you both to go on picnic" said Sulli , I frown but have to approve after I saw Krystal suddenly nod  " okay then ... I'll make something for eat then" I said even I don't wanna meet that evil guy but I melt after I saw Krystal smile to me understanding.    "and I'll prepare everything for eat more." Sulli finish as we three go to the kitchen , I start making sandwiches while Krystal beside me helping me , Sulli prepare some fruit and juices for us. And finally we done    I carry the big box of foods and let this two lady walk inside the car first, Sulli be the one who drive since it's her car, and as always Krystal on the passenger seat beside her and I sit on the backseat alone with a box.    " Yahhhh why krystal have to seat beside you eoh ??" I yell as soon as sulli started the engine. The two ladies look at me and laughed  " c'mon don't be a jealous old man !!!" Sulli joke , I puffing my cheek. It's bored to sit alone  " aigoo why ..!!!" I exclaimed , I feel piss and I don't know why by just sitting only a few meters aways from her.   " Minho , come here ..!!" exclaimed Krystal , I quickly move closer to her and push my head to the middle of Krystal and Sulli. A shocking moment that I never expected happened. Krystal quickly pull my face to her as she kiss me on the lip, Sulli squint , I gasp when Krystal already release me.  " This is enough to shut you up and don't think too much because I can felt what you feel too.!!"  Krystal shortly phrase make me automatically back to my seat , I touch my lip without I realizing. Omg too surprise    " Your kiss is working HAHAHAHAHA." Sulli laugh again and keep on driving. I sitting still being a robot until Sulli open the door for me along with krystal who giggle after seeing my face  " You can come out now ..." said Sulli and she open the door for me , I stand up with a box and go out.    I took the fabric and put on the grass , no so many people here. Krystal and Sulli started to put our food , fruit and juice on the fabric ready to eat every time. I also help them too  " so your evil friend will come here soon ??" I asked , taking a plastic glass of juice and drink a little. Sulli look at the watch and she nod  " yes , he will come soon. We should just eat first." said Sulli. I nodded quickly move closer and seat beside my Krystal Kekeke " Krystal ah ~~~ wanna eat this ?" I lift a sandwich I made and show my lady , she just smile slightly and nod  " I made this special for you here ..." I said and feed her , I can see Sulli doing a weird face here. I giggle and ignore her , keep feeding Krystal.  " I don't know what so special with this sandwich !!"  She exclaimed , and take a big bite on my sandwich.  " it's special because I made this for my Krystal" I argue with her playfully , Sulli then take another sandwich and bite  " But this sandwich too sweet ... I think thousand of ants will come soon" she smirk , I just roll my eyes  " don't fight here please ~~~!!!!" exclaimed Krystal , seem like she's too annoyed with us who keep on arguing, I hurry back to her and show her my grin. Suddenly my eyes catch one ice cream's car here. Ah I miss ice cream     " I miss that too." Krystal said , I looked at her. So we both have the same mind then  " shall we go ??" I asked , Krystal nodded  " Sulli ah , I'm going to buy ice cream. Do you want some ??" Krystal asked , Sulli who now full with sandwich look at the ice cream car that not too very far from here, she quickly nod since is too full now. I giggle  " Sul , you're going to die because you ate too much hahaha" I joked , Krystal pinch me softly on the waist to stop me, Sulli now give me her evil stare. I just giggle and grab on Krystal's hand ignoring my best friend.    End of pov  Author's pov :    While Minho and Krystal walk away one boy appear. He walk toward Sulli who now still eating  " Hey Sulli." that boy exclaimed , Sulli look at him and smile  " Jonghyun oppa !!!!!"  yell Sulli , quickly invite him to sit with her  " wait here oppa, my friends are going to buy ice cream" Sulli point to Krystal and minho. Jonghyun look at them both gasping      " She is Jung Krystal !!!!!!!"  He yell made Sulli squint  " yes oppa , what happen ??" she asked , he stand up and look at Krystal who now walking hand in hand with minho. He can't help but to feel jealous. Almost 100% of the men in evil world are in love with Jung Krystal the ice princess but she never ever talked to any of the men evil even jonghyun. He keep looking at her and admiring how beautiful she is.  " S-s-she is beautiful..." said jonghyun , Sulli look at him as she laugh.  " haha oppa calm calm ... She's taken."  He give a look to Sulli  " taken ??" he repeat " by the man beside her..." she point to Minho. Jonghyun still can't accept it. He can't accept the trust that krystal is taken.  " can I talk to her ??" he asked , Sulli giggle " go talk to her then oppa." she said and continue eating sandwich. Jonghyun stand up , walking to krystal and left Sulli alone     On the other hand  " babe what flavor do you want eoh ??" Minho asked , Krystal point to the mint chocolate chip one , he smile as he order two of it and one strawberry flavor for Sulli  " Can't believe we have the same taste" He exclaim , she just smile without realizing the other man who standing not too far from them , he saw her smile ... He feeling too amazed with what he saw , the first time he saw her smile , his heart beating like a drum    " No wonder we get along so well" Minho keep speaking , Krystal smack his shoulder playfully and giggle " pft ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter