12

Because you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov : 

  Krystal stop as she look around where she is... It's minho's house , she doesn't see Minho there.  'where is him ??' it is on her mind , he just nowhere to be seen , the more she trying to search for him the more worries she get. The feeling told her that he can't make it anymore. Krystal try to search for Minho , the breathing of Minho was too weak so it's hard for her to finding him.    And there , the moment that Krystal never expected , a tall body that she always admire now laying on the ground with many people kicking. Krystal feel the flame all inside her body.  " STOP NOW ?!!!!!!" yelling in angriness as she walk closer to that group of people. All the gangsters look at the beautiful girl with a blonde hair , they all smirk as they knew the person who stop them just a little fragile girl. One mans walk closer to Krystal , he smile as he use his hand and put on Krystal shoulder.  In a blink a sound of broken bone was heard along with a body of that man laying on the ground, another man go and help him to get up but that man faint already. He glare at Krystal while he quickly run to her wanna attack her.  " AWWWWWW ... URGGGGGGGG !!!!" a man groan in pain , his arm was bleeding with Krystal who did nothing just staring to him. The others look at Krystal , seem to knew that she's not a simple person. Krystal formed a little smirk on the corner of her lip , walking closer to them and glare at them. The coldness coming from her eyes made the group of men looking at her with fear   " Anyone want more ??"  No need to wait , all of them quickly run away from Krystal left minho's body alone laying on the ground looking so pitiful. Krystal hurry help Minho to get up , he's faint already. Once again she use her magic and help him to recover all his bruise and bleeding.  "I can't imagine what you be like , If I came a bit late than this."  mumbled Krystal as she put minho arm around her shoulder and help him walk back to home, even Minho already recover but he still faint and Krystal have no idea with this too.  Finally they arrived , Krystal open the door , putting Minho on the sofa. She walk to the kitchen and took a cool towel , sitting beside his sleeping body. She put the towel on his face and wipe his face as gentle as she can. Minho doesn't wake up yet , Krystal walk to her room , take a bath for a while , back there she change her clothes into a comfortable clothes already, she walk back to the sofa , but because minho still sleep she decide to make something for him. By seeing how he cook Krystal already note inside her mind , she think for a while as she trying to cook a porridge for him. A smile appear on her face as she finish cooking, walking to Minho again. She sit on the sofa beside him and put the porridge on the table.    " when will he wake up ??" mumbling Krystal alone while looking at Minho sleeping face. She move closer to him , taking her hand and caress on minho innocent face softly. She smile again.    " Ummmmm...." minho body suddenly moving, Krystal widen her eyes as she move 2 meters away from him.  " Are you alright ??" asked Krystal as soon as she saw Minho open his both eyes slightly.  " OWWWWW !!!! KRYSTAL ???"  Yelped Minho, the little evil smile softly to him , the smile that he always love to see and never wanted to let it disappear.  " Y-you're back again ??" asked Minho , Krystal nod slowly. Minho quickly take her hand and hold into it. Yes it's really her ... She's really back again    " Yes I'm back...."  Her soft smoothie voice made he feel his whole body become hot like a flame, looking at her beautiful eyes and hug her tight as he doesn't wanna let her go again. Living a day without her , his life just too miserable and lonely , he doesn't want to live without her , not even a minute or a second.    " Can you stay here with me , Krystal ??" Minho asked while keep hugging into her.  " Yes , I'm staying here with you now.." replied Krystal along with a softly pat on minho's back.  " .... Forever ??" Minho speak again , krystal frowning  " Can you stay here with me forever...??" this time he release Krystal and look at her deeply , the sparkling from his brown eyes gazing toward hers made she stop from what she doing , trying to capture and admire how charming his big brown eyes is...   

'don't worry about me baby ,,, the only thing you have to worry bout is your heart, if you release me and you don't have any happiness with you then no need to do this , because I can be happy staying here if my beloved sister can receive happiness.' 

'Like unnie told before , if you ever experience it you would never regret, and you won't call it as mistake anymore... Trust me Soojung ah , follow your heart !! Don't let the rule make you lost your own freedom,,, if your heart tell you to love that human just do ... Because you will knew why I did this.' 'unnie , if I do it I will end up hurting , and i don't wanna hurt....'   ' it won't hurt baby , if you know the person you love never leave you then even if you might hurt more than this you will still happy to choose this way'  All the conversation she talked with her sister suddenly pop up on her head , she doesn't know what should she do now...all she can do just blank   

'Follow your heart.' 

  This simply words suddenly come to her mind...    Krystal's pov :    ' Follow your heart.'  Why this word suddenly came out like this ??  " Do you love me , Minho ??" I look up back to his both eyes having eyes contact with him , I have to say that he get a very charming eyes , this sparkling from this couple eyes made me feel weak. The beautiful smile escape from his mouth as he smile toward me.  " Do you remember what I said before When I'm drunk ??" Minho asked , if I'm not wrong the moment he told me he like me , I simply nod my head in reply.  " Yes ... I remember about it now , the moment my lip touching yours is like a miracle , I can feel that I was born for you , I was born for loving you and I was made to protect you too..."  His warm soft words speaking to me , just like a music make me feel simply perfect.    " I love you Krystal ... And I don't wanna keep it anymore , I want you to stay here with me ...!!" said Minho clearly as he gaze at me , I look at him trying to read his mind. All inside his thought just like what he said to me. I run out of words to reply him, " Will you stay here with me ... Because... Because I love you..." he keep looking at me. I have decided    " You said you remember when you drunk right ?? All the words you told me before ??" 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter