7

Because you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    " hurry up Krystal ahhhhh ...!!" exclaimed Minho while he carry a luggage with some clothes of him and Krystal . Krystal walking toward Minho with her simple white shirt and a blue long jacket outside along with a long black jeans and a black sunglass make her look simply perfect, look back to Minho who wear a long simple shirt and a blue short jeans. She cross her arm while looking at minho who wiping his sweat standing in front of his own house while waiting for Sulli.    " We will go with Sulli's car , just wait for her first." said Minho , Krystal nod her head , Minho was about to said something again but was cut of a sound from a white car stopping beside them. Sulli hurry run out of the car with an apologetically look.   " I'm sorry Krystal , I can't send you both to finding 3 stars today ... My parents are back from state and I have to pick them ... I'm really really sorry !!!" said Sulli as she keep on bowing to Krystal. Minho and Krystal seem to understand  " It's okay Sulli ," said Krystal , Minho frown his forehead  " Silly sul , it's okay ... I will send her to find 3 stars instead of you , so don't worry !!" exclaimed minho, Sulli quickly formed her big smile    " b.. But how can you go to that place ??" Sulli question, Krystal give a look to Minho , he raise his eyebrows back and shrug  " I have money ... I can go by bus , taxi , train or even airplane." Minho speak playfully , Sulli giggle in relief. Honestly she feel bad with this but she doesn't have any choice to choose , her parents are important too.    After that Sulli excuse herself to pick her parents leaving Krystal and Minho who still standing in front of minho's house.  " let's go to find a taxi first ," exclaimed minho to break the silent, Krystal nod as she let Minho lead the way , they walking for maybe 100meters aways from minho's house and stop. Minho looking around and waving his hand , the taxi stopped beside Minho. He quickly ask the driver  " From here to a place called tree of lover , how many kilometer ahjushi ?" Minho asked politely because the taxi driver look quite older than him. The taxi driver gasp    " 200km from here sir,," the man inside replied , Minho frown his forehead , if they go by bus it spend maybe 5 or 6 hours but if they go by taxi it might be faster only 3 and half hours or less .  " Can you took us their ??" exclaimed Minho , the taxi driver seem to hesitate , it's just too far for him.  " errrr but ..."    " I'll pay for you twice ahjusi , I just need to go there .." Minho cut the drive , he look at Minho for a while  " Okay sir , come in ." the drive said as he come out the car and help Minho and Krystal to take their stuff inside .  Minho sit on the backseat with Krystal , the driver look at them both and smile , Minho return a smile as Krystal just silent. The drive start his engine and drive to the tree of lover . On the way minho , Krystal so do the driver keep silent. No one are dare to talk , Krystal just looking at the views outside silently while Minho somehow give a glare to Krystal. The driver seem to understand the awkward Minho    " So why you wanna go there sir ?" the driver started to talk to minho, Minho smile slightly as he replied " I just wanna see the image where a couple was carved thousand year ago ahjusi."  " I heard they carve a image of 3 stars , isn't it ?" not only asking he give a look to Minho by the front mirror of his car  " yes ahjusi ,, that 3 stars ... I wanna see it." said Minho  " so how about the pretty girl beside you ? Is she your girlfriend ? Because only a couple go to that place!!"  the driver said giving attention to Krystal , Minho turn to Krystal as Krystal also look at Minho too . Minho feel it's awkward while he doesn't know how to respond that driver.    " Yes , i am ... " a short replied from Krystal make Minho widen his eyes , the connected feeling is really useful , Krystal can feel what he feel. Minho quickly formed a smile to Krystal with a thank you inside his mind , Krystal nod understanding.  There still a long way to arrive The tree of lover yet the driver keep doing his job by driving while Minho keep looking on the road.  Krystal seem too tired suddenly , she doesn't know what happen with her but she found herself losing all her energy   Prrrrrrr    A silently sound along with something not too heavy fall on minho's shoulder , it's Krystal's head. Minho frown as he look at Krystal who now look pale and sweating. He move himself to Krystal closer so that it would be more comfortable for  Krystal to rest, the pale Krystal feel herself cold and weak , and this feeling make Minho knew too , he look at the driver who still driving innocently. The sweat keep running on Krystal face, why she suddenly become weak like this ?  Minho touch krystal's head and felt how cold her head was. It's cold like an ice not to mention how her body release the coldness on Minho who wrapping his arm around her shoulder to keep her warm. The worry Minho didn't know how to help this evil , he take Krystal hand and look at her hand which now really pale . It look like she doesn't have any blood on her body .    Mention about blood , minho quickly take his package , he trying to find something. He found it.  Minho lift the small knife from his package , he look at Krystal a few time and back to his knife. He take krystal hand and put on his lap. Minho take his other hand that with a knife. He close his eyes as he let his left arm cutting his own wrist.    The red blood was coming from his right wrist and slowly fall on Krystal's hand , just like usual her hand taking all minho's blood. The blood from minho's wrist keep falling on Krystal while Krystal's hand keep on the blood.  Not too long Krystal finally able to open her eyes , she is shock with what she saw just now along with the warmness from minho's body. She widen her eyes and look at Minho's wrist.    " Minho..." Krystal soft exclaimed as she put her hand on minho's wrist. Minho open his eyes and look at Krystal. A smile formed on his lip as he knew what he did help Krystal to wake up back .  Krystal take her hand back and look at minho's wrist that now already recover.  " Woah..." Minho exclaimed , Krystal frown her forehead    " Are you okay ??" Minho question to Krystal who keep frowning her forehead. Minho touch Krystal's forehead , he then formed a smile, a happy smile that make Krystal somehow feel her heart flutter. Krystal nod her head  " you body felt so cold before and now it's okay again" said Minho softly doesn't want a driver to heard. Krystal just silent thinking about how good looking minho's smile was.The driver keep driving as  many hours have pass, they still not arrive yet.    " I wonder what so special about your blood ...!" exclaimed Krystal softly only for Minho to heard. Minho look at his wrist that now back to simple.  " I don't know too ... Just i don't know" Minho shrug his shoulder also wondering about it too , Krystal always get more power as soon as she got his blood.  " I wish I could know more about you Minho ~"     Minho's pov :      " I wish I could know more about you Minho ~"  Said Krystal made me look at her, her attractive pure eyes gazing toward me, I feel my heart beat faster that usual.  " W-Why ??" stutter me question to the evil who now still looking at me, she just shake her head innocently.  " I just feel like wanna know about you." her short answer make me fully facing to her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter