1

Because you're mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" miss , wake up !! Your dad called you " 

a voice from nowhere speak softly to a girl who laying on her own bed . The girl with a nice figure body open her eyes as she look at her maid . In a name of Jung Krystal the daughter of Jung yonghwa , open her eyes and she get up from her bed .  The maid bow politely to Krystal , no respond from her . Krystal just get up and walk out . In this time She know that her dad might have something important to tell her .      " Dad , You call me ??" Krystal walk to her dad , something make her shock is the king of evil Kim myungsoo with his only son Kim jongin sitting on the top chair while his dad standing looking down .  Yonghwa smile to Krystal before he bow his head to the king .    " Annyeong Krys !!!" JongIn or Kai as his nickname greet Krystal cheerfully . Krystal bow in reply    " Do you have something to tell me dad ??" Krystal who never care of anyone even that person is kim myungsoo the king of evil or even Kim jongin who have the most handsome face or nice body in the hell,  she doesn't give a damn care about that  .  She know as an ice princess in this hell . No one are able to talk to her more than 10 words , lots of handsome evils try to talk to her and try to catch her attention but no ... No one can catch her attention . And this is one of the most important reason that make Kai love her too .    Every time Kai try to talk to Krystal , he being like Krystal's lover . But unlucky Kai never success , krystal always ignore Kai like every evils who approached her and that make Kai very desperate . Even-thought Krystal keep being like this but Kai never give up , because as a name of the son of the king he never take the words give up for himself .   Back to the main story here    " well Krystal ..." myungsoo the king started , Krystal lift her head and look at myungsoo  " You have a mission to do !!" Myungsoo exclaim , yonghwa look somehow worry about Krystal . Actually he knew what Krystal's mission is . Everyone have to do that mission one in their evil life .        " what is it King ??" Krystal asked shortly  " You have to go to human's world and find a 3 stars " the king command , Krystal lift her head up while Kai also seem a bit shock . He knew everyone have to do a mission but he never expect that Krystal would have to do this too early .   " 3 stars is what , king ??" Krystal asked again , the king stand up as he walk down to Krystal  " 3 stars is something mysterious , I don't even know about it ... So you have to find out , Remember your sister Jessica ??" myungsoo ask again      Suddenly the image of one pretty girl pop inside her head , the girl who is her real blood sister . She's not here anymore , not so many evil know about Jessica . Jessica also have the mission like Krystal , she have to find a man who have a green blood and take him to the hell , but Jessica fail , she's in love with a human . At the end all she get was living in a jail of the hell , nothing with her just a thick wall all over her . She can't meet anyone even her family . Living in a jail that no one can visit . This is the most easy punishment in this hell since Jessica is yonghwa's daughter    Krystal bite her bottom lip hard as she take a look at her dad , her dad simply smile comfort Krystal .  " yes "  A short replied from Krystal    " Don't do like her okay ?? Don't fall in love and just do your mission ... Finding 3 stars and come back here as soon as possible " myungsoo said , Krystal bow her head in replied  " so I'm going now , and Krystal you have to go tomorrow " he said  " Good bye King " yonghwa , the closest maid to myungsoo's king bowing his head , with that a sparkling black light as myungsoo disappear .  Kai still here , he doesn't go back with his dad    " Krystal you really have to go ??" Kai exclaimed , yonghwa also Know about Kai have a feeling toward Krystal , yonghwa bowing his head to Kai as he left Krystal and Kai alone .   " Yes " she replied  " You can reject , I'll tell my dad for you !!!!" Kai said , Krystal look at Kai while her eyes become a bit red , this is the sign showing that she'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter