"... Pick Me"

Please, forget me

“So what did Jimin say to you, to get you all riled up like this?” Yoongi ask as he follows Taehyung.

“They’re drunk, and guys are hitting on them” he replies as he tries to not replay or imagine the scene that was happening when he was on the phone.

“If you weren’t so chicken , you wouldn’t have to go and find him in a drunken state. He could have been by your side in this drunken state” Yoongi says, as he looks around them, trying to figure out where the hell they are going.

“Shut up” Tae replies, as he turns the corner, walking ahead of Yoongi.

 

“Okay, thanks, but we have a friend who is coming, and I don’t think he will be happy if you guys were here when he arrive” Jimin says, as he pulls out his seat, and picks up another drink.

“We can just keep you guys’ company,” the blond speaks up looking at Jimin with clear interest in his eyes.

“Thanks, but his boyfriend might be mad if he sees guys around his little puppy like this” Jimin says, as he pushes his hair back, and leans back in his chair.

“Well you’re making it hard to leave” the blonde says as he his lips, staring right in Jimin’s eyes.

“Oh am I?” Jimin leaned forward, drawing the blond in even more.

“And you said I was flirting earlier” Hoseok spoke up, as he takes in Jimin’s smile on his face and the way he tilt his head to the side. “What do you call this?” he ask, as he puts a little space between the brunet beside him.

“Having fun” Jimin smiles, turning his head towards Hoseok. “” Jimin says.

“What?” Hoseok ask, looking in the direction Jimin was staring.

 

Taehyung was the first one into the bar, Yoongi was still outside. Taehyung couldn’t believe the sight before him. Jimin clearly is a bad influence on Hoseok, he declares. Jimin was clearly flirting with the blond, which he can’t see. Hoseok on the other hand to his relief, looked a little uncomfortable, but still too close to the brunet that had his back to Taehyung.

“That was fast” Jimin says, as he sits up straight. All flirtatious vibes completely gone as Taehyung sends a death glare his way.

Hoseok got to his feet backing away a bit, looking down at the floor shyly. Ugh he doesn’t even know why he feels guilty, he barely knows this guy, and they are not even dating.

“I guess boyfriend is here” Blond guy speaks up, as he looks at his friend and they both look in the direction behind them.

“Him” the brunet laughs smugly.

“Oh this is going to be good” Yoongi says, as he enters the bar and taking in the scene before them.

“He is kind of cute” the blonde says.

“How about you spend your night with a real man” the brunet says, as he turns his attention to Hoseok, drawing his eyes up to him.

“Huh?” Hoseok ask confused.

“I am sure I can do more for you than he ever could” the brunet replies as he gets up from his seat and closes the space between them.

Hoseok side steps him a bit, this was awkward. He has never been in a situation like this before, the tension in bar was too much for him.

“Are you just going to stand here, or do something?” Yoongi ask, as he stands besides Taehyung.

“I thought we were to stay out of trouble” Tae replies in a hush tone.

“I guess you don’t really like him then” Yoongi says as he walks pass Taehyung.

Yoongi walks right in between Jimin and the blonde, his back to the blonde hair guy as he stares into Jimin’s eyes. “And here I thought we were getting along just fine” Yoongi says, and then leans in towards Jimin’s right ear, making his breath catch from the close proximity. “It’s okay, I like a little challenge” he continues to say, as he puts his lips dangerously close to Jimin’s neck.

“” Jimin said more to himself than anyone.

“Thanks for keeping our friends company, but you’re no longer needed” Yoongi says, as he pulls one of the chairs the other guys were using and sat on it, while pulling Jimin into his lap. Yoongi just looked at the blonde hair guy with a smug smile when he feels one of Jimin’s arm goes around his neck.

“We need to talk” Taehyung says as he walks up to Hoseok. He tries to pull Hoseok in the direction leading outside but was stopped in his tracks.

“But I am not done talking to him” the brunet says, as Hoseok looks from Taehyung and the brunet, confused about his next move.

“I think you’re finished” Taehyung says as he tries to pull on Hoseok wrist.

“Ouch” his voice so small, but sounds so cute, Hoseok grimaced at where Taehyung is holding his hand.

“How about we let him decide on who he wants to go with?” the brown hair guy suggest.

“Like you stand a chance” Taehyung replies.

 

“He talks as if he and hyung have a relationship already” Jimin whispers into Yoongi ear.

“You have no idea” he retorts.

 

“Fine” Taehyung accepts.

“All you have to do is go to the one you want to spend the rest of the night with” the brunet explains as he goes and stands beside Taehyung.

“What if I don’t want either of you” Hoseok says slurring his words as he turns to Jimin. “I hate you” he mouths, which gets a chuckle from Jimin, who snuggles into Yoongi.

“Is he always like this when he is drunk?” Yoongi ask.

“No, he’s worse, surprise he still has his clothes on” Jimin replies laughing out loud.

“Ya! Park Jimin” Hoseok begins to warn, and making his way towards Jimin.

“He is mine, your options are over there” Yoongi says, pointing Hoseok in the direction he should be heading in.

Hoseok pointed at Jimin and scrunched his noise, which should have come off as intimidating but it was so cute.

“This is why I love getting hyung drunk, he is the cutest person ever” Jimin says.

“Hoseok” Taehyungs deep voice register, drawing the black hair guy’s attention to him.

 

The brunet tries calling Hoseok name too but it didn’t have the same effect as Taehyungs did.

Hoseok walked towards to the two guys in front of him, giving nothing away about who he is going to.

“You know you want to be with a real man, and not a boy” the brown hair guy said, as he side eye Taehyung.

Taehyung didn’t even let his words phase him, he simply looked at Hoseok and said “Hoseok, pick me” and smiled once he had the black hair boys attention.

Hoseok felt his heart flutter, he has no clue why, but it did.

“You two can go home” Yoongi says as he already knows the outcome of this useless game.

Hoseok made his way towards Taehyung, “I chose you, Tae” he says as he puts his arm around Taehyung neck and looking at him with his heart shape smile.

“You’re going to kill me” Tae says more to himself, than Hoseok, as he looks at how his eyes shine, the way his cheeks rise, and the smile that is on his face.

“Probably not worth my time anyways” the brown hair guy says, before he walks away with clearly upset.

“I have to pee” Hoseok says, as a pout finds its way on to his lips.

Taehyung couldn’t help but think it should be illegal for someone to be this cute, without even realizing it.

“Where’s the bathroom?” Taehyung ask Jimin.

“Over there” Jimin points to the back of the bar “and then go down the stairs” he finish saying.

“I’ll order us some drinks” Yoongi says as Taehyung walks in the direction Jimin has sent him.

“I might have made the right choice after all” Jimin says, excited to hear more drinks are coming.

“Cute that you think you had a choice” Yoongi replies as a smirk found its way on his face.

“Someone’s full of themselves”

“Don’t worry, I will show you why, soon enough?”

“Big talks, I hope you can back it up”

“I hope you can too” Yoongi says as he rest his hand a top of Jimin’s .

 

“You still there?” Hoseok ask as he finish using the bathroom, feeling his head clearing up a bit after releasing some of the alcohol he drank.

“Yes I am, everything okay” Taehyung replies.

“Just checking” Hoseok replies as he goes to the sink to wash his hand.

“I can take you home if you want right now” Taehyung suggest.

“It’s okay, didn’t your friend just say he is getting more drinks”

“Yeah, but I think you have had enough”

“You talk as if you know me, know what I can handle” Hoseok pauses as he opens the door. “Why do you even care if I get drunk or not” he continues to say.

“I don’t” he lied.

“If you don’t care then why did you come here?”

“Let’s get back upstairs” Taehyung says trying to break the awkward conversation that is brewing.

“Wait” Hoseok says as he grabs onto Taehyung jacket sleeve.

“What” Taehyung ask, as he looks back at Hoseok who has his head down.

“Have we met before?” the question was barely audible, but Taehyung heard.

“Yeah, when you ran into me” Taehyung threading lightly with his answer.

“No before that” Hoseok says as he finally looks into Taehyung’s eyes.

“I don’t think so, why?” Taehyung played dumb.

“Ah never mind then” Hoseok says as he walks past Taehyung

 

“Wait” now it was Taehyung turn to make Hoseok stop. “Why do you think we met before?” he ask, nerves filling him as waits for the reply.  He always made sure he erased their encounter whenever they have met, besides that one time.

“Jimin said something that’s all” he replied nonchalant. He didn’t even realize that he cared for it or not, but being alone with Taehyung was making him feel something he can’t quiet put his finger on.

“oh I see, like when you put my hand In my hair, about you only do that to people you like” he didn’t mean to tease Hoseok,  but that’s how it came off. The shorter of the two was clearly red in the face, despite the dim lighting, Taehyung could tell.

“Sorry” Hoseok quickly apologize “I don’t know why I did that, but it felt like I had done that before”

“It’s okay” Taehyung cover, as he began to get a little flustered at Hoseok word.  “Let’s get back to our friends” Taehyung continues to say, as he takes hold of Hoseok hand, making sure he doesn’t fall, due to the alcohol in his system

 

A/N: Sorry i thought i had put this chapter up. This is what happens when i got too much stories running at once.