I know

Please, forget me

Dance practice went on without a problem.  Jimin decided that the two should hang out a bit before they separate for the night.  

"So... Taehyung?" Jimin asked quietly. 

"What about him?" Hoseok asked, as they settled into a bar close by their dance studio. 

"Do you like him or something?" the red head ask as they found a spot at the far right of the bar.  

"I don't know, I just met him.  I barely know him" the older of the two answered honestly. 

"Well it seems like there was something there, like you guys had something in the pass, but things didn’t end so well" Jimin explained, after observing the whole situation from earlier in the day.  

Jimin noticed the way Taehyung kept looking over at them, the way his lips tightened with frustration when he would laugh at what Hoseok had said.  The way Taehyung looked at Hoseok when he was talking to him. Nothing about their interaction seemed normal for people who just met.  

"Ya, I told you I met him that day I was running late for practice.  I ran into him and took him to the hospital. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked." Hoseok said, as he picks up the menu to look at what to eat.  He knows he is no good at drinking on an empty stomach. 

"There's more to it.  People don't look at each other like that when they just met, like the way you two did today, especially him."

"I could say the same for you" Hoseok shot back.  "I saw how Yoongi and Jungkook was looking at you, but I also saw how you looked at Yoongi too" he finished saying. 

"Yoongi was being weird, it’s like he was eating me alive with his eyes" Jimin defended himself.  

"But did you like him looking at you like that" Hoseok teased. 

"No, he made me feel awkward, asking if we like each other" the red r

Dance practice went on without a problem. Jimin decided that the two should hang out a bit before they separate for the night.

"So... Taehyung?" Jimin asked quietly.

"What about him?" Hoseok asked, as they settled into a bar close by their dance studio.

"Do you like him or something?" the red head ask as they found a spot at the far right of the bar.

"I don't know, i just met him. I barely know him" the older of the two answered honestly.

"Well it seems like there was something there, like you guys had something in the pass, but things didnt end so well" Jimin explained, after observing the whole situation from earlier in the day.

Jimin noticed the way Taehyung kept looking over at them, the way his lips tightened with frustration when he would laugh at what Hoseok had said. The way Taehyung looked at Hoseok when he was talking to him. Nothing about their interaction seemed normal for people who just met.

"Ya, i told you i met him that day i was running late for practice. I ran into him and took him to the hospital. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked." Hoseok said, as he picks up the menu to look at what to eat. He knows he is no good at drinking on an empty stomach.

"There's more to it. People font look at each other like that when they just met, like the way you two did today, especially him" the red head replied. 

"I could say the same for you" Hoseok shot back. "I saw how Yoongi and Jungkook was looking at you, but i also saw how you looked at Yoongi too" he finished saying.

"Yoongi was being weird, it's like he was eating me alive with his eyes" Jimin defended himself.

"But did you like him looking at you like that" Hoseok teased.

"No, he made me feel awkward, asking if we like each other" the red head replied

"Sorry about that" the black hair guy apologized, replaying the scene in his head.  

"It's okay" Jimin tried to brush it off.  

"No, it’s not.  I know, Jimin" Hoseok said as his voice dropped.  

They've never really talked about it, but they both know what happened.  A night of too much alcohol and too much time. Time where words were exchanged, feelings finally set free, and a moment they would never forget.  

They ordered some fried chicken, along with beer and a bottle of soju.   They talked about their upcoming competition, hoping that they start off on the right foot. 

There's a karaoke machine inside the bar, where a few girls were butchering a song.  They were singing so badly, they couldn't make out exactly what song it was.  The alcohol they been drinking could definitely be playing a roll, but they didn't care.  They ordered more drinks, it's been awhile since they hung out and just enjoyed their youth. 

By the time Hoseok came back from the bathroom, he saw a very mischievous look on Jimin's face. 

"Do I want to know?" the older of the two said, as he sat down on his chair. 

"Care to explain this to me" the red head teased as he waves the paper that Yoongi had given Hoseok earlier. 

"Ya, give that back" he replied as he reached for the paper, but the other moved his hand out of his reach. 

"Ha, I knew you weren't telling me something" Jimin continued to tease as he got up from his chair. 

"Give it back" the older of the two said, as he got up, grabbing for Jimin's hand. 

"Or what?" he knew just the right buttons to push. It's been too long since they teased each other, too long since they laughed like this. Jimin missed this, more than he realized. 

"I don't know" Hoseok said as he finally caught Jimin, pinning him to the wall, leading to the bathroom.  

They both just looked at each other, as they steady their breath.  Jimin longed to have those eyes stare at them the way they are now, but he knows this is just the influence of the alcohol.  He knew better than to get his hopes up.  

Hoseok's eyes studied the red head, he his lips and swallows hard, as he feels his mouth goes dry. 

"Give me your phone" Jimin spoke up, breaking the dangerous tension that was building.  

Hoseok on the other hand couldn't take his eyes off of Jimin's lips.  He began to lean in unconsciously, getting uncomfortably close for Jimin. 

Jimin slipped his hand into Hoseok's pocket, grabbing his phone, and then pushing the older arm away, so he wasn't trapped between him and the wall.  

He quickly dialed the number, as Hoseok processed what he was just doing, and tried to recompose himself.  


"Taehyung, your phone is ringing" Jungkook said, as he looks at the phone, lighting up and vibrating against the table. 

"Who's calling?" the sandy blond asked. 

"I don't know this number" the maknae replied, as he looked at the number.  

"Put it on speaker" Taehyung said, and Jungkook did as he was told.  

"Hello" the voice came through on the speaker phone. 

"OMG, don’t tell me" another voice is heard on the phone, followed by ruffled sounds.  

"Who is this?" Taehyung asked, as he walks towards his phone. 

"So you guys didn't exchange numbers then" the voice replied,  causing the others in the house to look at each other wondering what kind of phone call it is.  

"Hang up the phone, please" this time the voice registers and Taehyung tries to grab his phone but Yoongi was faster.  

"Ah, already calling I see" Yoongi says, as he walks around the couch, eyes following him.  

"This has to be Yoongi right" the voice on the other end replied.  

"And I take it that you're Jimin" Yoongi retorted.  

Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon, all looked at Yoongi and then to Taehyung.  

"When did you give him your number?" Jin asked Tae.  

"I didn't" he said, as he studies the platinum blonds face.  

"Ah you guys are so slow" Jungkook says as he looks from Jin and Taehyung to Yoongi. "Hyung gave it to him earlier, when he called him over" the maknae explained.  

"I didn't call this number for you," Jimin said slurring his words together, effects of the alcohol. "Hobi hyung said that they just met, but I know there's more.  Put Taehyung on the phone" Jimin demanded.

 

A/N: I know this could be edited but i am going out of town for awhile and i wanted to get something up.