introductions

Please, forget me

A whole weeks has pass and not a day went by where Hoseok didn't spare a few seconds to think about the blonde that he accidentally ran into. He didn't spend too much time thinking about him, it was more of a fleeting thought when he came to mind, as he is reminded on his usual path to dance practice. With school, he didn't have much time to spare with his schedule getting busier and busier with each assignment and competition that came up.

On the other side of town, a certain someone has been acting even more unlike himself, not talking, not wanting to do anything at all, which started to get on the other's nerves.

"Can we stop babying him?" Yoongi says in annoyance. "For crying out loud, he is only a human" he continues to say, as he looks at the pitiful sight in front of him.

The sandy blonde doesn't react to his comment at all, he just continues to stare blankly out the window.


"I don't know how much more I can put up with this either" the youngest of the group says. "We can't let him continue on like this" he continues to say as he turns his attention to the oldest, Jin.

Jin felt bad, he didn't know this would happen, he was only trying to help. He couldn't quite wrap his head around it, why Taehyung was freaking out like this about Hoseok knowing his existence. "Hey let's go out and get something to eat" he suggest, trying to get a reaction from the sandy blonde boy, but it was futile.

"I want bingsu" Jungkook says.

That got a reaction from Taehyung, he really loved that. Probably one of his favourite thing to eat, since he landed in this place.

"Bingsu it is" Jin quickly agreed after seeing the small reaction of Taehyung.

 

They all got dressed, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, and Taehyung, heading out to the local dessert shop, where the frequented often.

They found their spot in the back of the store and settled in. They bickered over who was going to share what and which flavours to get. Taehyung didn't really mind which flavour, that's how much he really enjoys it.

It took about five minutes for them to order, Jungkook ordered red bean paste sauce, with strawberries for toppings with a scoop of ice cream on top. He knows Taehyung loves strawberries, since the others ordered mint and mango flavour, he figured he would get something Tae likes, because he clearly is out of it.

 It took a little longer than usual for them to get their bingsu, but it's a very busy dessert cafe, so it made sense.

 

The door chimed, letting it be known that new customer just entered the store. A dark hair guy and a red walks into the shop, looking for a spot to sit.  A lot of the spots close to the door was filled, not like they wanted that, they didn't want to feel the cool breeze every time someone entered or left the store.

 

Taehyung grew very still as he notices the familiar face, the face he longs to see, but doesn't know how to continue seeing him.  He quickly turns away and puts his hood on of his sweater to cover his face, Jungkook takes notice and look around, wondering what has gotten into the other.

"I will be right with you guys in a moment" the waitress said, as she looks over to the two new customers that entered the store.

"Hey, you alright?" the maknae queries.

"Yeah" was all Taehyung replied as he continued to look out the window.

"What's wrong?" SeokJin ask as he notices the way Jungkook is looking at Taehyung.

"I don't know, those two guys over there came in, and he just changed" the youngest tries to explain.

"What two guys?" Jin asked.

Jungkook directed him to the second table to the left away from them. The red hair guy was facing them and then black hair guy had their back to them.  

"Have you seen them before? Did they bother you?" a list of questions started rolling of Seokjin's lips.

Taehyung dared to steal a glance again, his heart fell a bit when he didn't have a clear shot of his face, but the side profile was just as good. He watched and listened for his order, but he couldn't help but notice how the guy in front of Hoseok, kept smiling at him.

"Ya!" Jungkook called out trying to get his attention. This caused the whole table to look at him.

"What the hell is going on?" This time it was Yoongi to speak up, he was more than at his ends with this whole situation with Taehyung.

"Nothing, I just need some air" the sandy blond says, as he gets up from his seat.

Who is this guy? I never saw him with him before, gawd get a grip of yourself Taehyung, are the thoughts that are running around his head, as he makes his way toward the doors.

"Hey" the voice registers, as he feels a tap on his shoulder. Taehyung turns around to see who is behind him.

"I thought it was you" the dark hair guy said as a big smile appears on his face. "How have you been?" he follows up.

"Busy" as soon as the word left his mouth he wanted to kick himself, what kind of reply that is, especially to the guy he has been crushing on.

"Oh, sorry didn't mean to bother you" the darker hair guy replied and started to walk back to his table.

"Hoseok..." Taehyung called out.

"Hyungs look" Jungkook said calling the others attention to Taehyung.

"I should have guessed" Jin said more to himself than anyone, as he mentally slaps himself.

"What, do you know the guy he is talking to hyung?"Jungkook ask.

"The dark hair guy over there, is Hoseok, the one Tae has been pining over" SeokJin explains.

"Ah okay," Yoongi said as he took in all he could see of Hoseok at the moment. "I can see why" he continued to say.

"Don't even get any ideas" Jin warned.

"Why not? I think it would be very entertaining and maybe get Tae out of this funk and grab on to him, if he really wants him" the maknae replies.

"I like the way you think young one" Yoongi replied.

"Or it might make his situation worse. Don't do it" Jin started to protest.

"Too late" the blonde said as he got up from his seat, walking over Taehyung.

"I thought you were going outside to get some air" Yoongi says, as he goes by Taehyung's side and places an arm on his shoulder. "Who is this you talking to? he's kind of cute" he added trying to get a reaction out of Taehyung.

He did better though, he got a reaction out of both. Taehyung shooting him the deadliest side eye look ever, and Hoseok's who flushes a bit at the comment.

"Hi my name is Hoseok, nice to meet you" he replies as he holds his hand out for Yoongi, who gladly takes his hand and shakes it.

"This is Yoongi" Taehyung finally snaps into reality, and separates the two from holding hands, which made Hoseok chuckle to himself. "He's like a childhood friend, we're almost like brothers" he continued to say.

"Wow and here I was ready to introduce myself as your older brother" Yoongi teased.

"You guys are funny" Hoseok said as he looks at Yoongi who is smiling but there is clearly a mischievous look in his eyes, as Taehyung is clearly annoyed.

"Ya! I'm going to eat all this bingsu by myself if you don't get back over here soon" SeokJin called out, causing the three guys too look over in his direction.

"Mine is almost half, need I say more" Jungkook chimes in.

"Oh" Hoseok said before he started waving at SeokJin, who returned his wave.

"If you want you can join us, this one hasn't stopped talking about you" Yoongi offered.

"What?" Hoseok ask, looking from each guy who stood before him.

Taehyung turned his body to Yoongi and mentally noted to punch the living crap out of him later.

"I thought SeokJin said that Hoseok was the reason you had to go to the hospital, are am I mistaking?" Yoongi tried to cover, but his plan was already in motion.

"Ah yeah, sorry about that" Hoseok spoke up.

"It's okay, I'm practically good as new" Taehyung replied, turning his attention back to Hoseok.

"if that's what you say, he's a baby and he's been moping about his hurt hand all this time" Yoongi began to say as he walked towards Hoseok. "How about I tell you more about it at our table?" he ask as he looks back over his shoulder, smirking at Taehyung.

"Oh I didn't come alone, my friend is sitting over there" He points out to where his red head friend is just looking on the whole thing unfolding.

"No problem, we have enough space, we all can get to know each other better." Yoongi assured Hoseok. "if that's okay with you?" he paused trying to see if he was okay with his offer.

"Ya, Jimin, come over here" Hoseok called out.

The red head quickly made his way over to them, "yeah hyung" he spoke as he was close enough.

"This is Taehyung" Hoseok introduce gesturing towards the sandy blonde.

Jimin smiled and then looked at Hoseok with a knowing smile on his face. "Nice to meet you" Jimin said as he reached out to shake Taehyung's hand.

"And this is Yoongi" Hoseok continued with the introductions. "He was wondering if we all would like to sit together.

"I don't mind, hyung" Jimin said.

"Then it's set, let's go eat some bingsu and find out who caused this fall to happen" Yoongi said as he put's arms around Hoseok and Jimin's shoulder. The two just looked at each other, laughed a bit and went with the blonde's lead.

"I'll be right back" Taehyung says, as he really needs air right now, for various reasons.

"Don't take too long" Hoseok replied back to him, with that smile on his face that completely melt's Taehyung's heart. 

 

A/N: I finally updated after so long. Thank you for those who subscribed and read the story so far.  i hope you got an answer now.