Nice to meet you

Please, forget me

Just like any other day, he was walking about with a smile on his face, while bopping to music playing from head phones, down the street. He noticed a few figures in the corner of his eyes, curiosity sometimes gets the better of him, and so he goes to check it out.

“YA!” He yelled out as he noticed three guys kicking a sandy blonde boy on the ground. Hoseok runs right in the middle of them, pushing them away, from the battered boy.

“Let’s go” one of the sandy blonde boys’ attacker said, before backing away, leaving Hoseok with the beaten boy.

“Are you okay?” Hoseok said as he turned around, once he knew for sure the guys were gone. He instinctively put his hand towards the sandy blondes cut lip, to wipe away the blood stain.

“I’m okay” the boy said as he backed away from Hoseok’s touch.

“Sorry...” the black hair boy apologized, feeling like an idiot for trying to take care of the boy before him, like they knew each other. “I didn’t mean to...” he tried to continue to say.

“It’s okay...” the boy cut him off, as he turned to walk away.

“Wait” Hoseok said, as he grabbed on to the others arm. “Are you sure you are okay? It looks like it hurts” he continued to say as he looked at the black left eye of the boy who stood before him.

“I’m okay, you don’t have to worry” the boy replied as he pulled his arm away from Hoseok’s grip.

“At least tell me your name” the dark hair boy said.

“It’s not like you’re going to remember anyways” the sandy blonde boy retorted.

“How do you know? I think I have a great memory, thank you” Hoseok replied, as a smile found its way on his face, because he definitely had a good memory, besides a few times.

“I just know” he answered, looking at Hoseok, examining him, wondering why he wanted to know who he was.

“Fine” Hoseok began to say, as he outstretched his hand. “My name is Jung Hoseok” he introduced himself with a big smile on his face.

The boy looked at Hoseok’s hand for a bit before answering him. “Taehyung, Kim Taehyung is my name” he said without taking hold of Hoseok’s lonely right hand.

“Nice meeting you Taehyung” the dark hair boy replied as he ruffled Taehyung’s hair. “Try to stay out of trouble next time okay” he continued to say.

“Yeah” Taehyung said, as he pushed Hoseok’s hand off his head.

“Cute” Hoseok said as he saw annoyance form on Taehyung’s face. “I gotta run, see you around” he said as he began to walk away.

“No you won’t” Taehyung thought to himself. “Hey” he called out, causing Hoseok to stumble a bit as he turned to look back at him.

“Yeah” Hoseok replied with a smile.

“Forget it” Taehyung replied.

Hoseok turned around and walked absentmindedly towards his destination.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“When did I get home?” Hoseok asked himself as he wipes his eyes from the sleep; he can’t remember he was in.

“Ugh don’t tell me I did it again...” he talked out loud as he looked at his clock. This is the fourth time in six months that he has completely wasted a day sleeping, when he initially had plans with some of his friend, and have no recollection of how he slept the day away.  Four entire days in his life completely wiped, it’s not like he was a baby or a toddler where it would be understandable, he is twenty years old for crying out loud. 

 

A/N: So i am testing my hand at vhope. Hopefully you guys like. Let me know what you think. This fic will be continued after i finish my EunHae one. I have so much i want to do with this fic, but it wont be a long fic.... like 10 chapters or longer. 10 at most if that much. I just wanted to put this up before i completely lose my idea for it all together. I've been dying to write about vhope. There will be in here, from time to time, you've been warned ahead of time.