Do you like Hoseok?

Please, forget me

Jimin continues to demand to speak to Taehyung. 

“Ya! I didn’t call to speak to you. Put Taehyung on the phone” Jimin says again, his words slurring the more he speaks.

“But don’t you want to talk to me and pick up where we left off” Yoongi teases, as he makes his way towards Taehyung, who is glaring at him.

“I have no clue what you are talking about” he lies, as the thought of Yoongi’s hand on his thigh replays in his head. “Put Taehyung on the phone now” he demands.

“Okay, I guess we will have to pick this conversation up again another time” Yoongi concedes, as he hands the phone over to Taehyung.

“Hello” he says as he takes the phone off speaker.

“Ya” Jimin says, stalling to find whatever words he is looking for.

“Please hang up the phone” Taehyung can hear Hoseok’s voice clearly, as if he was right beside the phone.

“Stop it that tickles” Jimin says, as he pushes Hoseok away from his neck, as he tries to listen and take the phone.

Taehyung clears his throat, getting Jimin to focus back on him.

“Yeah, as I was saying” He says as he stares his hyung down. “What is going on between you and Hoseok?” he ask.

Hoseok’s head drops back in disbelief. “Ya, are you crazy?” he ask as he tries to lunge at Jimin to get the phone.

“What?” Taehyung lets out feeling flabbergasted with Jimin’s straightforwardness.

“You heard me” Jimin sassed. “You like hyung don’t you” he states, more than asking.

“I can’t believe this is happening right now” Hoseok says as he sits down on his cheer, head hitting the table.

“You are going to regret doing that tomorrow morning” Jimin warned Hoseok. “Sorry about that. As I was saying, do you like Hoseok hyung or not?” Jimin reiterated, as he waited for an answer. “Yes or no?” he pushed when there was no reply.

“Are you guys okay?” Taehyung ask, trying to change the topic.

“Don’t even try that. Why do you care if we are okay? You like hyung right?” he continues to push.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Hoseok says, as he downs another shot.

“I still want some, don’t finish that” Jimin says, as he sees his hyung refilling his glass.

“Care if we join you guys?” an unknown voice ask, and Taehyung tenses up on the other end of the phone.

“I don’t know, do we” that last part is clearly directed towards Taehyung.

“What’s got you down, cutie?” he hears the voice says again, but further away, clearly not by Jimin.

“Do you mind?” Jimin teases, trying to get a rise out of Taehyung.

“Where are you guys?” he tried to stay calm, but it wasn’t as calm as it he wanted it to sound.

“So there is something there” Jimin continued to tease. “Ya! Hands off, he’s not a piece of meat” Jimin snaps at the guy, clearly a little too close to Hoseok, for his liking.

Taehyung was fueling. Everyone in the room was looking at him with questioning eyes. “Unbelievable” he says more to himself than Jimin, as he hears blended voices, with laughter.

“Hyung, if you act like that, everyone is going to want you” Jimin says, as he sees Hoseok, being undeniably cute in his intoxicated state.

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?” This time there was nothing holding him back. He couldn’t believe Jimin would let his drunk friend be approached by guys, random guys at that.

“Whoa, easy there, no need to yell” Jimin says as he pulls the phone away from his ears. Gawd he swears his ear is ringing because of Taehyung.

“Everything okay?” Jin asked, concerned now, seeing Taehyung hand forming a very tight fist.

“No” Taehyung replied through gritted teeth.

“We’re at a bar by our dance studio, if you really must know” Jimin says, as he goes and joins Hoseok.

“Don’t go anywhere, I am coming” Taehyung says, as he picks up his jacket and heading towards the door.

“But you don’t even know where we are” Jimin says, confused by how Taehyung was going to find them, but he let it go. Too much thinking wasn’t good for him, with the amount of alcohol running through his body.

“Don’t worry, I will find you guys” Taehyung says and hangs up the phone.

Jin stepped in front of Taehyung, blocking his way. “Where do you think you are going, fired up like that?” he questions, with his arms spread out to the side.

“They’re drunk and his friend is an idiot” Taehyung spat, as he glared at Jin, which was met with an equally intense stare.

“So what are you going to do?” Jin queries. “You look like you are going to fight the world” he continues to say as he takes in Taehyung’s stance.

“I won’t do anything stupid” Taehyung promises.

“Like you haven’t been doing that lately” Yoongi interrupts as he pulls a light jacket over his plain t-shirt.

“And where do you think you’re going?” SeokJin ask, eyes narrowing as he sees a knowing smile on his face.

“To keep this little out of trouble” Yoongi says, as he smiles at Taehyung.

“And who is going to keep you out of trouble?” the maknae ask, earning him a glare from Yoongi.

“I won’t make any trouble that will get us noticed, but him” he pauses as he points at Taehyung “just might if he goes alone” he continues to say.

“If I hear anything bad happens” Jin begins to say, as he warns the two before him, with a very forceful stare.

“Yeah, yeah, I know, you will kill us both” Yoongi says, completely disregarding the look that the oldest gave, unlike Taehyung. His hand released from the fist it was in, and then he bowed his head a bit, acknowledging what the eldest has said.

“Call me if you need any help” Jin says, as he smiles and hugs Taehyung. “Be nice, and let the boy in for crying out loud” He says, as he steps out of the doorway.

“I’m sure he wants to do more than that” Yoongi says, causing the maknae to roll on to the floor in a laughing fit. Also earning himself a slap in the back of his head from Jin.

“I hate you” Taehyung says, as he exits their home.

 

A/N: If anyone is wondering... YES there will be YoonMin but of course VHOPE is first and foremost. I am still writing right now, just decided to split this into two chapters.