Chapter 2

Special Encounter PT 2

Suho wasn't able to sleep for very long, thanks to Kris poking his nose to wake him up. He didn't have to work today, and had planned to sleep in.

"Ya, what are you waking me up for? I was so comfortable..."

"We both have the day off, why not spend the whole day together, doing something fun?" he purred. Suho couldn't hide his smile as he looked at Kris.

"Alright, but you have to carry me out of bed."

Kris swung his legs off the bed and carried him bridal-style into the kitchen.  

The elder leaned down close to Suho's ear and breathed, "breakfast, love?" 

"Hmmm, what do we have?" 

He searched through the cabinets, only to turn back a minute later to his dongsaeng and reply, "cereal. Multiple types of cereal. Seriously, how much cereal can we have..."

Suho chuckled and wrapped his arms around Kris' waist. "Cereal is fine, then." 

The two poured bowls of cereal and sat at the table in the middle of the kitchen. As Suho chewed, he acknowledged the thought tugging at his brain, as if it were begging to be voiced. 

"Kris..." he trailed off.

"Yeah, babe?"

"I was just thinking...w-what if...we..."

He looked up to meet the other's chocolate eyes. 

"What if we adopted a kid?" 

****

A/N: SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT! I WAS HAVING ISSUES THINKING OF WHAT TO WRITE AND...YEAH. THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE LONGER AND MORE INTERESTING, I PROMISE!