Chapter 1

Special Encounter PT 2

Rain dripped on the roof as Suho rolled over in bed. It was still relatively dark out and, as he discovered when he checked the time on his phone, six thirty a.m. The small boy groaned and ran his hands through his bleached hair, turning his face slightly to look at his bed mate. Kris, his boyfriend of 3 years, was still asleep, snoring softly. Suho smiled, thinking of how he'd first met Kris, in the coffee shop which he still, even after all this time, worked at as a barista. The job paid decently, but it was easier to keep up with apartment expenses now that he and Kris shared the payments. The years had gone by fast. They'd had their first date two days after he'd called the taller one. Their first kiss was shared a month later, with many more to follow. It had then spiraled into officially dating and starting to share Suho's apartment. Soon Kris just moved in, he'd been spending most of his time there anyways. The two were greatly in love, and Suho was elated to wake up everyday next to the person he cared for most. He knew Kris felt the same, it was obvious through the loving glances over dinner and the small kisses before they went to bed. Life was perfect, absolutely perfect. 

Suho's thoughts were quickly interrupted by movement next to him. Kris was now facing him, opening his eyes and stretching out his long legs under the covers. "Morning," he murmered sleepily, reaching out to pat Suho's arm. 

"Hey. Did you sleep well?" He replied.

"Ah, I always sleep well when I'm with you." 

Suho grinned and sighed deeply. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I just...don't want to get up anymore. The bed is too warm and comfortable," he laughed. 

"Then don't go," Kris whispered, lifting up his hand and setting it on the back of Suho's neck to pull him closer. "Let's stay here for a while, hmm?" 

"I think...I think I'd like that." 

They snuggled together under the blankets, Suho resting his head on Kris' chest, letting the taller his hair and lull him back to sleep.