[Himup] - Camera; BAP diary (Reupload)

Ephemeral [Oneshot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warning : Contains , fluffy and a bit of , but not enough to rate M, honestly. --     Himchan opened the camera screen and pressed the red button on top. It started blinking on Himchans face; who had the lens in front of his face. "Oh hello? I Guess?" Himchan awkwardly spoke into the camera which said nothing in reply. Of course it will not reply. "Hey; Uhm... Its Himchan? And we're in our room in Singapore?" He turned the camera around which recorded the two beds in white and untouched bedsheets; their travelers bags half opened on the floor.. few packets of snacks on the chairs Jongups clothes dumped on top of chair; the windows of the top floor with a great view downstairs and lot of more irrelevant things. It went round total 360 degrees and came back to Himchans dorky face - which he was putting up on purpose. "So well; Jongup is .. in the bathroom" He said; and was suddenly hit by a crazy idea. With shining eyes; as the camera recorded; he spoke up.

"Lets go check him out" He laughed afterwards and tip toed his way to the rooms attached bathroom. The camera recorded Himchans hand as he sneakily reached for the round knob of the door; which was not locked. The door slowly creaked and the camera recorded Himchans bear feet step inside the gray and black rough tiled floor of the bathroom. The sound of the water raining ahead 'Shaaaaaaa'ed in the camera.
  "Yah Jongup-ah" Himchan knocked on the blurry glass that was closed to the where Jongup was packed into. The camera was lifted up; and it recorded the image behind the glass; which must have been bear ; with its hands on head; ruffling it into or out of soap. The camera turned with Himchan to the towel rack; which hung to a white towel; proving that Jongup had no cover with him. "What?" Jongup asked from Himchan turning his head clearly to Himchans figure. "I'm recording this" Himchan added a laugh to the end. "WHAT THE HELL HIMCHAN GO AWAY" Jongup banged on the wall as he cried out. Himchan scornfully laughed. "What; your scared? Embarrassed?" Himchan teased. The camera only recorded Jongup stiffening up in the other side; not saying anything in reply. "Now open  the door; Moon Jongup... It's for the babies" Himchan bit his tongue as he ordered the younger around. He knew few things about Jongup; and one thing was he hated being childish - though he was all the time. Himchan teased Jongup a bit more. "Yah... are you like beet red? Let us see your face... See, I think I can see you fidgeting" "I'm not fidgeting okay? Just go away... your invading my privacy" Himchan laughed. "What? No - I'm not invading anything yet" He pressured t he 'yet' hinting where he wanted to lead this to. Oh hell yeah; this kind of turned him on. Like; 'Open up Jongup .. I'm here'
  "Oh - he's cute isn't he?" He turned the camera to himself; which recorded one of Himchans wonky smiles. "I mean; you can see him blushing ... see?" He turned the camera again and clingged it on the glass; but all it recorded was a blur.

"Oy, Himchan.. stop being like this" Jongup turned away; and it was recorded how he did; standing on his back facing the camera in a blur.

"Oh come on Jongup; your not a baby here... open up... show us your cute face" Himchan continued to use his charm of being able to force people into things; in ways good and perhaps; bad too. "I'm not blushing" Jongup flatly replied even if the camera clearly noted how Jongups hands cupped his face - red or not; still not clear. "Ha~ Imagine this on air; put some CG into your face" Himchan laughed teasingly. "Go away will you?!" Jongup raised his voice; quite annoyed. "Hey, Jongup-ah.. thats not nice of you... and it makes me think you really are fidgeting in there. Yah yah.. open up will you?" Himchan pestered on his idea which was being obviously ignored. "Oy Jongup.. are you embarrassed?" Himchan was provoking Jongup who probably knew that. Jongup didn't reply Himchan this time. Maybe he expected Himchan to give up and go away after a while... which; for Jongups displease; did not happen. "Yah yah.. my feet hurt here just standing. What are you so embarrassed about? Just open up; I've seen you !" "Ugh Himchan... stop saying gross stuff; what if it gets aired?" Himchan mockingly laughed. "No; I'm more than sure this won't get aired... so just open up will you? Let us see you" Himchan waited for a while and he started nagging again. "Aish; so annoying! Fine I get it; but you can only record above my waist" "Haa~ Your confident about your packs aren't you?" Himchan was putting up a smug smile and he turned the camera to himself. "He likes to brag" He added. "Oh - I changed my mind. Go away from here I don't want to stay on the shower forever"

"Oh come on... I don't want to stand here forever waiting to see your Jongup. Get yourself out here"

Unexpectedly the glass door was screeching as it was harshly pushed open. Himchan was caught off guard as he realized Jongup was not embarrassed at all. He wore an extremely pissed off expression; frowning and glaring at Himchan intensely. The camera saw how annoyed Jongup was and how bested he looked. Himchan took a cautious step backwards and continued to hold on to the camera as if his life depended on how hard he clutched on to the device. "Woah - no need to look so intense.. relax.. Its just me" Himchans tone was the one wavering now. "Its just you? Really? Turn that thing off" Jongup roared in his tone that was hopelessly shrunk from its madness on purpose. He didn't want to look like a kid; he didn't want to look like an idiot; and he definitely didn't want to show  the side of him that explodes at people.  Himchan grinned idiotically at Jongup "See - now you just confirmed that this will not get aired' Himchan stated. "My god your just ..so annoying!" Jongup complained and stepped over; and there... the camera caught a full size image of Jongup starting from his toes to his face; all to perfectly in place. Of course; the camera was not the only one to look at Jongup. Himchan might as well say he was kind of stunned to see Jongup walk around him reaching for the towels which he wrapped around his waist. "Now  you delete that video okay?" Jongup made eye contact with Himchan just to make sure he was listening and was not too distracted observing him. Oh Jongup knew Himchan watched him tip to toe; maybe he even went as far enough to memorize all that. For the moment what mattered was that none of that will ever be aired. Himchan chuckled in some twisted egoistic way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter