[Banglo] - Games water play (Reupload)

Ephemeral [Oneshot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room filled up with the nose itching flavor of ramen. No windows open, no doors open. Just ramen; filling up Yongguks lungs. It was dinner time; and Yongguk made ramen. Two shares; two bowls served on the dinner table, each steaming water to front of the wooden chair Yongguk sat on. He was asleep; folding his forearms on the table and making it a rough pillow to rest his cheeks.

He dreamt lucidly, just streams of dis-matching colors rolling like sea waves; scattered nowhere and everywhere. He felt cold; but he surely turned the heater on. Bang Yongguk wanted Junhong to come back, but he was late.

Very late.

“Gukkie”

The very moment Yongguk heard, he knew it was Junhong. Though the call was faint and uncertain; he knew Junhongs voice anywhere. Even if he would only mutter the name under his breath; Yongguk would hear him – because Yongguk loved him. Yongguk loved Junhong to the point his heart refused to feel happy anymore.
Love wasn’t happy. Not for Yongguk.

“You should have ate, nah?” Junhong bent combing Yongguks hair back from his face. Warmth crept up the hairs of Yongguks scalp. He opened his eyes filled with hope onto Junhongs, who was smiling warmly. “See, it got all soggy – should we heat it up?” He asked, taking off his school bag and dumping it on the floor.

“Jesus, you’re soaked! Go change your cloths!” Yongguk ordered gaping fishily at how the younger was drenched from head to toe. “Its just water, Gukkie” He whined in a displeased face – dragging backwards the chair he wanted to sit on; next to Yongguk – like they have sat for the past few years.

“Zelo, You’ll get sick… I told you last night to take your umbrella!” He exclaims widening his eyes at how Junhong simply crashed on the chair. His hair was hand-dried, and the frisky wet hair stood like a sack of wet hay. Its blond color turned to an awkward yellow; like soggy ramen – their dinner.

“That umbrella?” Zelo scrunched  his nose in displease. “Its hot pink, with black hearts! No way I’ll let Channie see me like that” He shook his head, dragging the bowl on the table to himself. He picked up the chopsticks. Yongguk chuckled. A hotpink umbrella with black hearts in it; Junhongs birthday present from Himchan. Himchan was known for kinks like that – he always had twisted and unexpected; awkward stunts like that.

“You’ll get sick” He says again anyway. “Gukkie~~” Junhong whined. “I’m tired after school and I’m really really hungry.. can I eat now?” He tilted his head and pouted. Yongguk gave in. He nodded. Suddenly he felt a rush of regret cruise the back of his mind. He always regretted how he was a bad cook, and how even his ramen was half cooked most of the time. “Sorry, Should have made something better” he mutters.

Zelo scoffs after a big gulp. “Yeah. I feel like I’m eating rubber” He laughs, making Yongguk lighten up. “How come it doesn’t even taste spicy?” He questions, st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter