Changing Destiny ?

Hidden

Play back:

Zaham the first true magician (an old tree), Zehum the world of internal monsters (Tao's world; earth), Zahamiz the world of dreams. They are all interwind.

Now let's start.

 


Mao Side PV:

In Zahamiz twins are the extreme rare, it means either destruction or salvation will befall the town, the question being is which of the twins will be the one to destroy the town and the one to save it? It was fortold that death would befall those whom kill the sacred twins. Since I was a child, my sister being a high level magician and the oldest of the two became the town chief in place for our father who left to another world for adventure. I'm the forgotten one of the twins. My father told me one thing before he left. That one day I'll meet someone from another world. When I was born the fates came to him in a dream to tell him that I would be the one to change the world, the one to change it not for the worst but for the better with the help of my soulmate, the catch is not to tell anyone.

 

Soulmate? HA! Love? I don't believe the . That's nonsence from Zehum. Love is nonexsistant. We don't love. Not our children, nor our partners, nor anyone. Love is a term we do not know of. We fear the exsistant of love. It will bring forth a monster that we've hidden since ancient times. A monster that will kill all in its way. The Zahamiz way is to live. Most know not of this term to begin with, only those related to high level magicians who bring information from other worlds. My father was a great believer in this terms exsistance, but he himself was void of it. Like everyone has a void in their hearts. No one can truly feel.

 

I guess I can't Love. But, I wonder how it feels in your viens. What does my fate have in store for me? What is it that this child of Zehum, will teach me? Thing is he's life is now in the hands of another. In the hands of a Jashm. A lowlife. Who has blood on his hands.

 

Can destiny change? Can fate change? Has it already changed..

 

Strangely enough my eyes can't be pulled away. From the first moment I spotted him. His true identity must be kept secret from my sister. Becasue what is fun to play with a broken toy.

 


 

Okay guys this is super short but I felt it was necessary >.< I will update tomorrow with 2 days into it but sometimes infrequently I will tell the story in someone else PV! Seems Tao has a soulmate! WTF.. hahahaha hope it's not confusing and I'll make sure I'll have the play back vocab in every chapt from now on so that no one gets confused XD

Thanks for reading thus far! :D

Hope you enjoyed it <3