New World, New Encounters, New... Feelings?

Hidden

(This section is more about the world so that’s why it’s not very intense… tell me if you want more on relationship and less on world and monster etc I don’t care I can even make it even more wild lol)

Okay I'm writing this on my phone so there may be allot of typoes... please sit back and enjoy!~ :)

Side-note: I wrote this like 3-4 times and each time there was an error… *sigh* so that’s why it wasn’t quickly updated… sorry :,(

Also, I’d love to hear some feedback because I’m the type that goes with the flow in writing so nothing is concrete if you want something I might make it happen!!! Like making it more fluffy and innocent or more intense and romantic aka yyy hahahaha lol love you guys and thank you for reading thus far <3

 

 


 

      

As the day turns to darkness, the forest creatures begin to walk about from the shadows to the clearings; waiting for their next prey. Tao quickly decides that the forest is not the best place to be wandering about at night. Tao looks down at the cliff. Jumping was no option. "Shoot, this is steep.. I guess the woods are the only option now" Tao grumbled.

 

Tao ventured towards the forest. On the corner of his eye, he spotted a monster; the monster pursued him. Tao guided the monster towards an open clearing to battle one on one with the beast. Tao picked a stick from the floor and began beating the monster with it, using his epic martial art moves... of course he had to mess up on the very last critical swing. The stick flew from arms reach. Tao stood there with his face from ear to ear in red (*sigh* Tao, what a cutie pie lol). The critter turned red and began to enlarge. Tao started to feel nervous and ran to a tree to climb. The critter's red skin started to turn a darker shade and bubbles began forming like it’s blood was boiling. In a mere second the critter expanded… within eye shot the critter exploded. Thankfully Tao lost the critter amongst the tree tops or Tao’s beautiful would have been blown to smithereens. Tao was dead tired. He had no idea where he was at or any idea of what just occurred. In the secluded forest one thing was clear amongst the hungry wolves and that was the growl that was emitted from Tao’s stomach. He was hungry. Tired. And lost. On top of one the tree he stood on, he found a fruit growing. He was scared if it was edible but he was hungry. In agony, Tao risked it. He took a small bite of the yellow fruit. The fruit had a sweet tenderness about it. "I guess this is edible" he muttered and continued to scarf it down. The world he stood at seemed completely different from the cities that he was just recently ripped away from. The excitement from the monster caused the day to pass by quickly for Tao. Before him the day was setting into darkness all over again. Alone. Cold. And dark Tao slept on the trees. A new day awaits him.






 

END OF DAY 1

 





 

The darkness began to fade into a maroon shade which then slowly filled into a gradient of many colors that the human eye could not comprehend. The stars were extremely large and bright. They illuminated the dark night. In the morning the monsters hid in the shadows and in the twilight of the night they lurked ready to pounce. The trees of this world were also very strange. There leaves clustered together creating a dense-like wall quality to them. Thankfully they were easily climbable and sturdy to walk about from which greatly helped the tired Tao. The sun began peeking from the trees. It was morning. Tao finally emerged from his sleep. His hair was cutely tussled. He yawned to the rich morning. “It’s been ages since I slept like that” Tao muttered. From the view he could see that the world was spread into different type of biomes with each having it’s more respectfully scarier creatures. Lucky him. Seems he landed in the newbies’ section with baby creatures in comparison… His face began to pale in fright. His dark panda eyes were ever more present now. He noticed one thing though the creatures hated sunlight to the extreme. Almost vampire like. They would begin to catch on fire and slowly implode. Where he landed had a disadvantage to the the other ones and that was that his biome’s trees were very packed and dense causing the monsters to stay present even in the morning. From the top he noticed a huge clearing in one direction. He ran to inspect it. In the center laid a little girl in a white short dress. Quickly, Tao jumped from the tree tops towards the girl. Behind him tons of mobs began to follow right behind him. She had light pink tribal tattoos converging the corners of her face and covered the rest of her body. She stood up.

 

“Chingu! <3” Tao rushed to embrace the little girl “It felt like I haven’t meet anyone in years” he said crying from overwhelming emotions. The girl’s tattoos turned into a light purple and her eyes began to turn into a purple shade from her natural pale chestnut shade. In a single fashion the mobs simultaneously were surrounded in a light purple aura. The girl extended her hand and put it into the shape of a fist. The monsters were crushed by the aura that surrounded them. The force from the blast was strong enough to pull Tao from the girls hands and sent flying. Sent to the heavens, Tao landed on a cloud. The clouds of this world also differed. The cloud Tao landed on was a pale blue-ish color and fluffy. “Man, is this world strange… I really must be having a bizarre dream” Tao sighed. Tao couldn’t take a step. He was stuck. The cloud was consuming him (maybe even the skies were dangerous in this world… poor Tao). The cloud emitted a sleeping spell, which caused Tao to faint. As his eyes started to close, he noticed a person coming towards him. He couldn’t believe his eyes, the person resembled Kris. The man floated in the skies, he flew right on top of Tao. He inspected Tao rigorously.

 

“..Is this a dream..” Tao finally uttered as he entered slumber.

 

The man looked rather perplexed. The man pulled Tao from the cloud that consumed him. In the man’s embrace, hidden behind the clouds a kiss was stolen (irony lol, tao was being consumed by clouds but now he’s being consumed by a man that resembles Kris >.<). Tao’s eyes turned into a pale yellow-ish shade. As the men embraced and shared the kiss, they were surrounded by a small bubble of yellow aura. From the yellow a large dark red bubble emerged, it was more consistent and sturdy. The red bubble came from Kris and the yellow from Tao. Together they merged (lol) into a singular bubble. The kiss was long and deep. Finally, Tao managed to awaken from his slumber to find himself kissing the very guy he always had a crush on… but it wasn’t Kris. Kris never had the tattoos the man before had. Like the little girl before, the man had tattoos in the corners of face that went all the way down to his feet. They were spiral vine shaped almost like his exo tattoo but longer and naturally a light grey but when his eyes glow red they turned to the same shade (sooo~ complicated but my friend suggested to be detailed on the tattoos… curse her! sorry if I lost you). Not only that the man had longer layered hair that reached his shoulders. This was not the man Tao loved. Tao resisted but as the more he did the deeper it became. It was a fight now. Who could withstand it more now. Each were blushing from ear to ear and as the kiss intensified the more redder their faces became. Tao decided to try for the underhanded move and pull the man’s waist (hey, Tao did have some skills after all since he managed to do all of exo hahaha). That was short lived… The man counterattacked and grabbed Tao’s cute and pulled him into a princess embrace. The winner was set. The two finally pulled away for air.

 

“What was that about?!” Tao squealed.

“Now I can understand you” the man stated annoyed “you were about to break the spell”.

“What are you going on about, who are you?!” Tao said flustered about the whole situation.

“That should be my question, after all a newborn Zahwark can at least use telepathy and by the second day speak but not only that you can’t even fly! Zamaiw Susia Hanswai (words that could not be translated because they is no specific meaning in english from their Zahwarian language)” The man yelled “At that least you should be able to escape a cloud”.

“Wha-” Tao was completely confused and utterly petrified, he just realized he was in midair. Tao latched himself onto the man in fright.

“HELP!!!” Tao cried above the skies.



 

“Love comes in unexpected place, don’t be afraid to look for it” The birds whispered among the tree tops.

 

 

“Darn birds! SHUT UP with your nonsense.” A boy yelled from the tree tops “Hey Nina who was that to get the birds on about that again”.

“Hmmm, he must be sent by the gods to awaken the monster” the little girl from before spoke as she pluck flowers in the clearing “He did not speak an ounce of Zahwarian”

“Hahaha well one thing is for sure and that is he had guts to hug you. But this world isn’t like the world he came from before, this world DOESN’T need love” the boy stared into the distance… The sky began to grow dark, night fell.








 

END OF DAY 2

 

 


 


Each story I’m thinking of putting 2 days or… idk still haven’t settled on anything specific. and the reason why night falls easily is because it’s currently winter in their biome (in case you wanted to know).

Continue being your awesome selves :)

BYEEEEE!!!! <3