Beginning... (of Destiny or Destruction?)

Hidden

 

"Chanyeol, your face makes me laugh" Luhan giggled. Chanyeol was having his regular cute derp face on.

"I don't know if that's a complement or not" Kai said laughing his off. Exo was hanging out after a shooting getting some ice cream. Loads of girls were following in tow. In the mob of girls only the Giants could be somewhat seen amongst the flashing cameras. Everyone became scattered. Tao managed to escape the crazy fangirling with minimal casualties. Luhan, on the other hand, was captured. Poor, poor Luhan. The maknae ran but noticed his hyungs getting caught. He sacrificed himself for Kris and Tao. The two managed to escape into an alley way. The two were panting. Tired. And laughing like lunatics.

"Tao, do you consider me a good friend?" Kris asked in a more serious tone.

"Of course!..." Tao replied thinking of maybe wanting to be more than friends with Kris.

"I do too so I want you to know first" Kris said sadly "..I'm leaving.. I hope we can always be as close as we are now"

"... Yeah ... Of couse, you will always be part of us" Tao cringed in agony. (ultra friendzoned)

"Wait, this is Deja Vu" Tao whispered.

"No, I don't want to be friends. Don't leave us." Tao reached towards Kris. Kris faded into darkness.

 

Tao awoke panting. In front of him, the world he knew was gone. Yet his untold feelings still haunt him.

"Kris... sarang-" Tao got interupted.

"Shhhh! Those words are forbidden!" an old lady said covering Tao's mouth "Child of Zehum, this world is unlike your own, rest or the monsters will hear"

"Where am I?" Tao whispered

"Curious children die" the lady said turning on a candle which luminated the corner where little children hid "You are in the world of Zahamiz, the world of dreams. Only high level magicians can go inbetween worlds. My Jaz found you, being eaten by a newborn cloud so you are likely not from this world and by our knowledge you are likely from Zehum, the world were the monsters exsist internally. Welcome. Tell me child of Zehum what are you here for?" the lady stated.

"World of Dreams? I dont understand.." Tao asked.

"Don't worry in this world, we don't learn by tongue but by action" the lady replied "Since you are a child of Zehum shut those eyes because tomorrow adventures await, we will protect you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF DAY 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       The monsters of the night finally slowly crawled back into the shadows. The morning peeked above the sky. It was likely 5 in the morning and the birds cried.

 

"The child is in the world of Zahamiz. The child holds the key. The Beginning begins now"

 

"Oh, those birds! They never seem to shut up" the old lady grumbled as she opened the room where they rested (basement) to the rest of the house "Wake up boy! When the sun rises the world is ours to conquer"

       The two children huddled in the corner ran out with a ball in there hands. They giggled and laughed. Like yesterday was non-exsistant. "Hyung, play with us!" they say as they pulled the lazy bum (Tao) from his bed. Tao fell head first on the ground.  He woke up, alright (lol). Tao's panda eyes were very exsistent. The two children pulled him from the basement towards the upper layer of the cottage. Up stairs in the living room, the man (that looked like Kris) from before stood looking at the window armed. The children giggled and embraced the man.

"Another Good Morning, Jaz!" the kids played with him.

"Not yet. The sun is still rising. After breakfeast you can play" Jaz chuckled as he played with the children by throwing them in the air using his red aura.  The kids ran to the dining quaters to eat their breakfeast. Tao was left alone with the guy who stole a kiss from him. Awkward.

"My name is Jaz, you fainted after the seal of awakening and I brought you back to my place since night was approaching" Jaz stated.

"Seal? Wait you mean the kiss!" Tao exclaimed.

"Kiss? Is that what Zehumian's call it? It was to bring out your powers and ability to speak our tongue though you strongly resisted" Jaz replied.

"Oh my gosh, now I feel embarressed.. It means other things in my world, I guess" Tao blushed "I'm so glad you rescued me. I thought I would die"

"Oh don't worry. So what's your business with this world?" Jaz asked.

"I didn't want to come, I just did. Maybe everything is a dream." Tao muttered.

"Hmmm, centuries a story was told, that a man from another world with dark panda eyes would bring the creature from awakening and destroy our world" Jaz exclaimed "Are you that man? If so I will kill you on the spot". Tao had no words to say in this type of situation. He was downright shocked.

"Do I look much of a threat?" Tao mumbled.

"True." Jaz smirked.

 

 

       Tao was safe for now. Hopefully he won't get killed later on. Tao recieved breakfeast, the food was different. But edible. Tao introduced himself to them and found out the children's name, Miza and Nax. After breakfeast the two pulled Tao outside to play ball. Jaz went downstairs to sleep. Seems Jaz had the guard duty last night. Nax asked Tao about his world. He told them that he was a rapper. They had a little rap session. Tao and the Nax were laughing so hard that they messed up. Miza was enjoying the rap session until the blue ball they were playing with before began rolling. It feel into a pit. The girl cried. Tao calmed the girl and told her that he will bring it back and then show them his awesome moves (what a gentleman). He looked down at the pit and spotted the ball. The pit wasn't to far deep down so he jumped down. Underneth the pit was much longer than just a hole but instead a huge labyrinth of caves. It was pitch dark. In the darkness he could hear from the monsters. He was practically peeing his pants. He tried to call them but to no avail. He grabbed the ball and threw it back. As he did he could hear sounds coming towards him from behind. He decided going foreward was his only option now. Deeper he went the more of monster he encountered. Thankfully his taekwondo moves saved his and that they didn't come at him all at once. The monsters that followed him were the ones that blew up but he knew how to deal with them now. If you punch them enough theres a chance they won't blow up. Tao came at a dead end. What awaited him was a creature of larger magmitude and black. The creatures eyes had a purple pigment. It wasn't in all fours like the others. It was also very tall. It's mouth had a big gaping hole with sharp shark teeth. Its limbs moved like jelly; the head controlled it's movements and it flew. Tao ran for his life as the tall dark creature's fangs chased him. Now all the creatures mobbed him. Tao kept running. The world was hazy. He reached another dead end. The mob was at him at tow. He found a stick and was ready. Die Trying. All the mobs came running towards him. He shut his eyes and began hitting at random. He began to not hear the moans as much as before. He was too scared to open his eyes though. He just kept hitting at random until he noticed that he was dealing no damage at all. He opened his eyes to find himself floating in the sky. He was flying. He was scared tless. He began falling. He was gonna hit the ground. He closed his eyes again. He slowly opened one. He was floating. He managed to save himself. But now the question at hand was, how the hell is he gonna get down...

       

       Tao remembered when he met Jaz that people of this world learn flying as newborns... this should be simple enough for him. It wasn't at all. He saw that in the dead end he was at had a hole so that was how he was able to fly up with no problems. Thank goodness, Tao's cute lives for another day. From up top he tried looking for the kids and the cottage he stayed at. He was lost. He kept wandering and wandering to look for the cottage but to no avail. From flight he noticed that the world he was at really wasn't anything like his. The animals that lived that weren't monsters that sought blood were rather different. That the whole landscape was different and probably improbable in his world. The biomes didn't make sense at all. Everything didn't make sense at all. Tao finally managed to find the cliff where his journey started. Amongst the cliff he noticed the town again. He decided go to the town now that he can fly. A new world shall open up.

 

       Tao flew towards the town. As he neared it, he tried to float down. When he came to the town he saw a crowd of people. The people had tattoos markings all over them. Not like Jaz's but like the girl he met at first. Tao landed at a market place. The people stared at him. A boy around his age took pulled him away from the market and into an alley. The boy looked him in the eye.

"Can you speak, Zahwarian?" the boy asked "You should leave"

"I guess" Tao whispered " Why?"

"This is no place for you. You are from Zehum right? Our village head fortold that someone from Zehum with panda eyes would bring forth the monster of destruction" the boy pulled Tao away from the village "go back the way you came from"

"I won't do such a thing. I just barely learned how to fly, I don't think I could bring forth such a deadly creature" Tao replied "Plus, I'm lost"

"My name is O, Go back" the boy stated. The boy's pink tattoos turned into an orange shade and surrounded Tao. The aura pulled him far into the sky, away from the village. Tao tried to resist but to no avail. The force was too strong. The aura finally subsided. He found himself back to the little cottage. Tao had a long day full of adventures alright. The sun was setting and he had a load of stories to tell back home. If he ever gets back home...

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF DAY 4


Thanks for reading thus far! I know not very romatic here... NEXT CHAPTER! Promise It'll have a flashback of Kai and Tao's affair and Kris etc :)

Join me along the journey! <3