Traveling Between

Hidden

The morning wind kissing the cheek of the sleeping. The sun shades concealing the vibrant morning. The birds singing of a new day. The leaves whistling. A knock on the door was unheard. The scent of coffee beans being roasted filled the apartment. This was my mornings. I almost don't want to open my eyes in fear of waking up from the illusion. A familiar voice is called out to me... I awoke. In front of me was Kai.

"Hey, sleepy head" Kai embraced me "wake up or else!"

"Kai, is that you?" I muttered in shock.

"Who else looks this hot?" Kai snickered. I couldn't help but smile. I was back. I pulled Kai and embraced him. He smelt just like the real Kai.

"Hey that tickles" Kai giggled "What is it? Could it be you still hungry for more". A timer rang. Kai stood up. I felt as if the world would disappear the moment he left my side. I pulled him by his apron. I yanked him closer. I embraced him on my lap. Kai looked rather perplexed yet amused. He took hold of me, his mere presence pulled me towards him more and more. We locked glances. Our lips touched. Neither one giving in. Our tounges reacted in a frenzy. After the long make out session. Both of us panting from mere exhaustion. We began to giggle. And laugh. I followed Kai to the kitchen, where he turned off the laundry. Afterwards, he began serving some Americano. We sat down in the sofa watching some popular movie. Kai grabbed a hold of me. He whispered...

"Is everything okay?" Kai blushed "you are never touch me like this" (Such a cute remark lol). I nuzzled my nose between his ear. Kai felt embarressed. I began to slowly give small peeks all around his collar bone to his mouth. Kai grabbed my hand.

"Tao, you don't have to act this way to get my " Kai blurrted. Kai stood up and pinned me down. He pulled my trousers down and reached toward my boxers. (The rest is history.. I didn't want this to get too y on the 4th chapter.. okay i did but still ehhh~ I'm lazy hahaha)

 

After the heated embrace, we ended up snuggling on the couch, continuing the movie. We couldn't help not wanting to pull away from one another's gaze. A thought rang to my mind. Kris. If only we could be together like this. Kai is a great guy, but we both mutually agreed 'this' is just a mutual benfit. I scartch his back and so forth. Anyways I don't diserve to fall in love. Kai's th only one who understands how I feel, the other guys all try to push their feelings into the mix which ends up horribley. I got up to reheat our breskfast, which became cold. Bells began ringing. The chimes slowly got faster and faster. A song was flashing. I persumed it was the movie but that was a huge mistake...

Kai got up. He held me tightly. And whispered in my ear..

"I could never tell you before in fear that you would leave me but.. the truth is, I.. Sarang..-" slowly his voice disappeared. His warmth disappeared. I stood in darkness. Alone. . What the freak is happening to me?

 


 

The song I heard before now was much clearer. It was a chant.

 

 

In the darkness,

A guide awaits.

You might faint.

It might kill you

It might eat you

It might carry your worst nightmares..

But it carries the key to unlocking fate.

Welcome.

Welcome.

You might want to leave

You might want to stay

Today is the day.

Welcome, child of Zehum.

Live.

Change the worlds.

Today is the day to change fate.

 

 


"What in the world.." I gasped. Oh yes, world. Seems that was not a dream at all. I'm just Tao, a singer. I can't change fate. I just want to go back. Where.. who even waits for me? My fans. Yes. They will probably (THEY WILL!)  cry. I hope they will. But at home? The person I love, won't. Not the way I want him to. Kris. You've cursed me with your magic. Magic?! That's the way out of this bind. But how did I get into it?           I hope this works!..

 

I have to hurry! In the darkness, I closed my eyes. I often heard eyes cloud your judgment. The darkness from before enterlapped with a multitude of color. The world was full of eye widening things. I could see. Not with my eyes. But with my soul. An image flashed. It was Kris. No. It was Jaz. He called me. I was pulled to him. Another image appeared it was Kris. They resembled each other by the finest detail. Only thing is. I could tell. Their appearances didn't fool me. I could see their souls. The winds of fate pulled me. The limbo I was at pulled me from Kris but towards Jaz. I looked back. Kris disappeared into the shadows.

"Child of Zehum, the world of internal monster, use your magical aura that bewitches those around you to love you and bring that gift to where love is nonexsistant and feared. A beast will emerge. Defeat it. The journey will be long. But what awaits you, will be life changing." a child sang. The child's voice was bright and powerful. She had a warm touch. As I nearned the direction to Jaz, a portal appeared. A small fraile child awaited me. She gently placed her lips to my chest. A small orb of aura was transfered into me. I fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF DAY 5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the world of Zahamiz, (in an unknown island) the birds shattered into the night. The mobs retreated to their dens in fear. A huge storm raged over. The storm seemed out of the world. There was one answer, magic. A high leveled magician was coming back home to the World of Dreams, Zahamiz. A crowd of townspeople from across several regions came to welcome the magician; ignoring tribal disputes over boundries. In the world of Zahamiz, it is not very pleasant with the many tribes fighting over land. Most high level magicians leave Zahamiz to other worlds, which inturn leaves the weak to fend for themselves. Even though all Zahamians know magic, high level magicians are treated like gods.

 

A portal formed in the eye of the storm. A small fraile creature jumped out from the perilouls heights. A kitten. The townspeople were in mere shock. Whispers amongst the crowd rang. Is this the magician? Is this a prank? Suddenly from the portal a voice was heard.

"Children of Zahamiz, listen well, the oracles have seen the future. A high ranked magician with dark circles underneth his eyes passed through this town; he is the one the fates sing of, he shall bring destruction to your world. I repeat he shall bring destruction to your world. This cat holds the power" the voice disappeared with the storm. Many things await to be told..

 

 

Bundled up, the soul of a scared child, sleeps. This child's name is Tao. He normally is very smiley and sweet. Hidden feeelings hide. Hidden worries. In his dreams he sees a old wide tree floating. The tree of beginning. A little fairy carries his soul to the tree and ties him to a branch.

"Listen child, you must be scared. My daughter brought you back to the world of dreams. She means no threat. We are the few on your side, for we can hear the fate's wishes. My name is Zaham. I am the first true magician. I created this and many more worlds. Once I create one, I go to the next but something occured wrong. The fates, I, need your help. I brought you here and sent you back for you to learn, and repair. Please help restore balance. Now  go back, I'll call for you later"

 

The soul drifted off to the distant. With an internal calling system, it found it's home again. Tao awoke. He was at the little cottage from before. He could barely remember a thing. When he awoke, Jaz was holding him. The children he played with were crying. The old lady ran over from the distant with water. Tao could not move. Jaz would not relinquish Tao for a minute. The old lady started chanting toward the water and her tattoos began to turn blue. A water spirit appeared. It was to no avail. Everyone had a pained look on their faces. Jaz became fustrated. The vision of Tao began to become hazy let alone he couldn't hear a word they said because they all mingled together. Tao was something out of a horror film. Jaz grabbed Tao and they flew towards the skies; even though the lady said otherwise. Night formed. In the night view amongst the stars and a full moon, Tao shared a deep kiss. Their souls' aura intermingled. This kiss was different though form before; their souls became jointed. They are now one soul. In the world of Zahamiz, life can be shared between one; a ritual of life was created but inexchange their fates intermingle as one entity (aka marriage hahhaha). The birds sang.

"The ritual is complete. Life will be restored. In a world with no love how will this work? When one of them can feel. The fates have decided."

 

 

 

 

"Hmmm, I wonder if I should make my appearance? I might have gotten in the wrong foot.." a boy's voice rang from the distant "Seems, like my destined one has been tied to another"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF DAY 6

 


 

okay, sorry it's not very romantic ;^; I wanted to do a scene but then I didn't know if I should or not. (Plus my friend reads this so I didn't want her to look at me with weird eyes.. hahahaha maybe next time? do you guys want more smex/romance? or what.. Like I have no idea where I'm going with this~ I just go with the flow~~~ Next time you guys will be better acquianted with Mao (not his sister little Lina, that'll be in several more chapters) and O so look forward to it! And Next Next time he'll go back to his world again so yea.

Bye guys!

Thanks for reading thus far and join me along this weird journey :3

 

PS: Should I make another story? Or work on this more frequent? ^.^