Saranghae (the Power of Change)

Hidden

"Why do you always leave after you're done?" Kai whispered into Tao's ear. Kai pulled at Tao by his waist towards the bed for another round.

"I have to go change before the photo shoot" Tao grumbled as he unrelinquished himself from Kai's grasp.

"Photo shoot? oh that! Well, you can always borrow my clothes" Kai said gently leaning on Tao's shoulder.

"No." Tao said pushing Kai from him. Kai looked at Tao for a good minute. Tao quickly grabbed all his clothes from the floor.

"It's about Kris isn't it..." Kai finally manage to muster. A fury emereged in the pit of Tao's stomach and he stormed out of the bedroom. He slammed the door behind him. Quickly Kai followed from behind. 

"Why do you always do this to yourself?!" Kai screamed as Tao left and ran down the stairs with his clothes in a bundle. Kai finally stopped pursuing him after two flights of stairs.

 

"Why do I do this to myself? I don't even know..." Tao whispered to himself in silence. A tear ran across his face. Quicky Tao ran for the bathroom to put his clothes on. As he sprung the door open to the bathroom someone awaited him. It was Kris.

"I hear you're doing just about anyone now, even your fellow members, what happened to the cute Tao I know of" Kris said disappointingly "what happened about loving only me?" 

"You're not the real Kris" Tao whispered in sorrow. He feel on the ground and tears flooded.

 

"saranghae" was whispered amongst the silence.

 

The bathroom started to fade amongst the tears. Tao slammed his fist onto the ground. The ground started to shatter.

 

"Love can be cruel yet can save you in your dying moments"  was whispered throughout the room.

 

Tao looked up to see the voice. The bathroom where he stood was gone. What laid before him was out of this world. He stood on top of a cliff and in his vision laid a small town. The air was fresh and gently embraced Tao. His mind had finally calmed down but the issue at hand was where he was at. Did he get kidnapped? Is he sleeping?

What will await Tao in the town?


Thank you for reading! :)

Please be kind enough to subscribe and join Tao in his journey in search for love!