30 Jealous

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Thirty

~Jealous~

 

*GASP*

 

Yoomi and Luhan immediately pulled away from each other and looked foreward. Nai Nai, Jason, and the lady were standing before the stage, staring at both Yoomi and Luhan in shock. The couple's eyes widened as both of their cheeks became red.

 

"N-Nai Nai," Luhan stuttered. "W-What. W-Where. I-I."

 

Nai Nai smiled mischievously.

 

"Yoomi ah, since Luhan is already here, you should help him pick out a tux, and then you two can come home together," she said.

 

Yoomi blinked multiple times.

 

"H-Halmeoni," she said quietly.

 

Nai Nai looked at Luhan and nodded in approval, only making him blush even more. She turned around and let out a loud laugh.

 

"Let's go, Jason!" she said.

 

Her voice was full of happiness.

       

Jason nodded.

 

"Yes, Madam."

 

Nai Nai turned back once more to look at the blushing couple on stage.

 

"Have fun. Yoomi, don't forget my request that we talked about this morning. The thing that I wanted you to give me," Nai Nai winked at Yoomi and then looked at the lady. "You can leave them alone, I'm pretty sure that they'll be fine. They'll buy the dress and tux when they find the right ones. Oh, yes. Yoomi? I love your dress. You look very beautiful. I'm sure Luhan agrees."

 

Nai Nai turned around and walked out of the shop with Jason.

 

The lady walked out of the room and closed the door, leaving the two of them alone. Luhan was looking at the ground, too embarrassed to look back at Yoomi.

 

Yoomi looked at Luhan's back and smiled. He was shy. She quietly stood up and walked towards him without him noticing. Yoomi stood right behind him and hugged him close to her. Luhan gasped and jumped. He looked up at the mirror in front of them and looked at Yoomi. Yoomi rested her head on his back and let her arms stay around his waist.

 

"Thank you, Luhan, for showing what love really is. For giving me love, and for letting me love you."

 

Yoomi finally knew what love was really like.

 

Whenever she saw Luhan, her heart would beat irregularly. She would get nervous and anxious around him. Whenever she was alone she would think about him and only him. When she missed him her heart would hurt. When she saw him cry her heart would cry with him. When he was happy, so was she.

 

"I love you, Luhan. I really really really love you," Yoomi hiccuped.

 

She really did love him. She didn't know that until now. She didn't know why she was crying.

Maybe it was all because of the things she made him go through or maybe they were tears of happiness.

   

"I love you," she said again.

 

Luhan watched Yoomi through the mirror. His heart pounded against his chest as he smiled. Quiet tears flowed down his cheeks.

 

"I'm so sorry for making you hurt," she said.

 

Luhan slightly pouted and turned around, making Yoomi let go of him. Yoomi looked down to avoid his gaze. Luhan smiled and lifted her chin up with his right hand. Her big eyes glistened with tears.

 

"I love you more than anything. I'm happy that you love me too," he said softly.

 

He leaned in closer to her and kissed her cheek where her tears had fallen.

 

Yoomi hiccuped again and cried even more.

 

"L-Luhan."

 

Luhan smiled and pulled her in for a hug.

 

"I love you. I really really really love you too, Jung Yoomi."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So, does this one look nice?" Luhan asked as he spun around with the white tuxedo on.

Yoomi smiled brightly and nodded. She put two thumbs up.

 

"The best," she said.

 

Luhan smiled and nodded.

 

"I'll take this one then," he said.

 

Yoomi and Luhan both changed back into their regular clothes. They both bought their sets of clothes and walked out of the shoppe.

 

Luhan ran to his car and opened the door for Yoomi. Yoomi walked towards him and smiled.

 

"Thank you," she said.

 

"Anything for my lovely bride," Luhan said.

 

Yoomi let out a little laugh and got into the car. Luhan ran to the other side of the car and quickly got in. He turned the car on. He looked at Yoomi and smiled.

 

"Wanna get something to eat?" he asked.

 

Yoomi blew air into her cheeks as looked at Luhan. She nodded and smiled. Luhan's heart skipped a beat. He looked at Yoomi who seemed to have sparkles surround her. She bloomed in the sunlight as her body seemed to glow. Luhan blinked several times until at the sparkles and glow disappeared.

 

"O-Oh...u-uh, w-what do you want to eat?" he asked.

 

Yoomi looked forward and placed her finger on her lip in deep thought. Luhan's eyes widened as his eyes traveled to her lips. He swallowed hard and looked away. His heart was beating twice as fast now.

 

Yoomi looked at Luhan and tilted her head to the side.

 

"Can we go to MJ Cafe?" she asked.

 

Luhan looked at her and nodded.

 

"Okay," he smiled.

 

"Can we go to the one where Jaebum works at?" she asked.

 

Luhan's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

 

"Why?" he asked.

 

"I miss him," she said.

 

Luhan's eyes widened.

 

Why does she miss him when she has me right here?!!!!

 

Luhan kept calm although jealousy rose in him rapidly.

 

"O-Oh...okay," Luhan said a bit dejected as he began driving.

 

Yoomi carefully watched his actions. A small smile made her way onto her lips.

 

"Luhan," she said quietly.

 

"Mm?" Luhan asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

 

"Are you...mad?" she asked.

 

Luhan stopped at a red light and looked at her confused.

 

"Why would I be mad?" he asked.

 

"Because I said that I miss Jaebum."

 

Luhan let out a little laugh and shook his head, although his insides were burning.

 

"I'm not angry."

 

"Then, jealous?"

 

Luhan eyes widened for the nth time that day.

 

"I-I'm n-not jealous," he said as he looked forward again.

 

A dark tint of red appeared on his cheeks. Yoomi smiled and looked forwards also. Luhan reached out to the radio and quickly turned it on. No more words were exchanged between the two.

 

Minutes later they reached MJ Cafe. Luhan opened the door and closed it before running to Yoomi's side, but Yoomi had already gotten out of the car before he reached her. Luhan pouted at her.

 

"Wait for me next time," he said.

 

Yoomi looked at the closed door.

 

"But, I have hands too," she said.

 

Luhan laughed and ruffled her hair.

 

"You're so cute," he said.

 

This time it was Yoomi's turn to blush.

 

Luhan held his arm out to Yoomi. She looked at him and was reminded of the time when he first brought her here. She smiled to herself and gladly linked her arm onto his'.

 

They both made their way into the cafe, where they were greeted brightly by JB. Luckily it seemed to be empty at the moment.

 

"Hyung! Quiet Cheonsa!" he yelled.

 

Yoomi and Luhan both waved to him as they made their way towards the counter where JB was. When they stood before the counter, JB looked at them strange.

 

"Are you two...dating?" he asked.

 

Yoomi smiled and nodded before Luhan could answer. Luhan looked down his side to Yoomi. His heart warmed up as he saw her so hapy about being with him. He wished that they'd be this happy forever.

 

JB's eyes widened.

 

"I thought you two were just friends!" he yelled in shock as he looked at Luhan.

Luhan felt a bit ashamed that he had lied to JB.

 

"We-"

 

"Psh! I should've seen it coming. You were so possessive over her last time," JB laughed.

 

Luhan's eyes widened.

 

"Was not!" he yelled.

 

"Totally was too," JB said.

 

Yoomi looked up at Luhan.

 

"Oh, I agree with Jaebum," her soft voice spoke.

 

Luhan looked down at Yoomi and pouted.

 

"Why are you taking Jaebum's side?" Luhan asked.

 

"Hey, it's JB!" he yelled to Luhan.

 

Luhan gave JB a dirty look.

 

"Then why did you let Yoomi call you Jaebum?" he asked.

 

"Because it sounds better when she says it," JB stuck his tongue out at Luhan.

 

Luhan scoffed as he pulled Yoomi away from the counter.

 

"She's mine," Luhan said.

 

Yoomi was just watching the two men argue. A small smile was stretched upon her lips.

 

How did I not notice how much he actually loves me before? She thought to herself. Would it be selfish that I would only want to stay by his side forever?

 

"Oh, okay, Mr. Possessive," JB mocked Luhan.

 

"Whatever!" Luhan yelled.

 

"Gosh, Luhan, are you still fighting with JB? Fight with men your own age."

 

JB, Luhan, and Yoomi turned around to look at whom had spoken.

 

Xiumin, Jinah, and Jungwoo were standing in front of the entrance. Jungwoo's eyes widened.

 

"PRETTY NOONA!!!!!" he yelled as he ran towards Yoomi with his arms spread out.

 

Yoomi smiled and let go of Luhan's arm as she bent down to embrace the little boy. Luhan slightly pouted, but it disappeared as soon as he saw how happy Yoomi was holding Jungwoo.

 

She would be a perfect mother. My perfect bride. He smiled.

 

"How are you doing?" she asked.

 

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Jungwook yelled as he buried his face into her neck.

 

He began sobbing. Yoomi pouted and rubbed his back. Jinah walked up towards Yoomi with a smile on her lips. She hugged Yoomi and then took a step back.

 

"Jungwoo was really worried about you," she said.

 

"I-I really really really really missed you noona. I missed you s-so m-much," Jungwoo cried.

 

"Lulu samchun was really sad too. H-he cried. He never cries."

 

Yoomi looked at Luhan whom was just staring at her with a small smile. Yoomi looked back at Jungwoo. Jungwoo pulled back from Yoomi. Yoomi let out a small laugh as she saw his face all covered in snot. Jinah's eyes widened, as so did Xiumin's.

 

"Jungwoo ah!" Jinah yelled as she reached out to take him.

 

Yoomi let her. Luhan smiled and got a tissue for Yoomi. She looked up at him and smiled.

 

"Thank you," she said.

 

Jinah brought Jungwoo into the bathroom to clean him up. Xiumin walked up to Yoomi and Luhan.

 

"So, what brings you here?" he asked the both of them.

 

"Food and Jaebum," Yoomi said.

 

Luhan's eyes widened. Xiumin stared at her in amusement. JB let out an obnoxious laugh.

 

"Ha! She came for me!" JB said to Luhan.

 

Luhan turned around and shot JB another dirty look.

 

"And food," he said.

 

"Yeah, yeah, just give me your orders," JB.

 

Luhan turned to look at Xiumin.

 

"You should fire him," Luhan said.

 

Xiumin laughed.

 

"He only acts that way around you."

 

Yoomi slightly tugged on Luhan's arm making him look at her.

 

"Mm?" he hummed.

 

"I know you like him like a brother. Don't fight with him. He's a brother to me too," she said.

 

Luhan softened at her words and nodded.

 

"Mm."

 

Everyone stared at Yoomi with soft looks.

 

She had no brother. She had no sister. She had no companion back then, but now she had more than she could ever imagine.

 

End of Chapter Thirty



Author's Note:

I'm writing a book! Can you support me by liking my page here?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Secrets/841189199266925

AND!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend is in college to become a Mangaka and she asked me if she could draw a manga for my story!

Of course I said yes. ^^