Two

I'm Dating the Stuck Up Celebrity (HIATUS)

 

Poster by: J_oanL or Color4you

 

 

 

 

 

I sat on a chair and lied down using the hat to cover my face.............. What's wrong with that flat chested girl. What the heck is she to know my secret place? I was the only person to know that place. If I say it exactly,

The place where only she and I knew..... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JI YONG'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

"She doen't even have a chest!"

"Huh? What did you say hyung?" Maknae asked confusingly.

"...Nothing."

"Chi.."

"Ya!"

"Waeyo hyng?"

 

 

"If someone kows something that you only knew, what would you feel like?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Like your complex.."

"?"

"..Somewhere you only knew.."

"It would freak me out! It means that person kept stalking me!" 

 

 

Oh.... So it was that? Ha.... It isn't that hard to admit that you're my fan flat chested. If you're my fan, I should pay back for what you did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

-Later-

 

Finally, I get to see Tabi oppa's performnace. I'm happy that oppa got to be this famous.

 

 

"KYAKK~ GD'S MINE!!" -VIP 1

"TOP. NOONA CAME!!" -VIP 2

"AKKKKK~ YONGBAEYA ~!!!" VIP 3

 

 

I think my ear's going to burst. The lights are shining brightly and I could see oppa. He seems really serious. Then that jerk comes out to sing his part. On his head there's a famaliar hat....

 

Famaliar hat... MY HAT!!

 

"!!Hey that's mine..!!"

 

 

As I shout quietly as if he listened, he looks at me and smiles??? That jerk... He's wearing my hat on stage! He's really trying to get me mad huh? After Big Bang's performance ends, I'm definietly getting my hat back.

As the performance finishes I quickly run to the Bigbang's waiting room. As I try to open the door, a tall looking staff stops my hand.

 

 

"Hey what are you doing?" The staff asks me, obviously annoyed.

"I have something to do."

"What do you have to do with a celebrity?! Go home and do your fan stuff."

"I'm not his fan?!"

 

 

"Then why are you trying to get inside?"

"Because I need to get something from that JERK!!"

"Jerk? Who's the jerk?"

 

"Hey the jerk's here... Don't worry... We have something private to talk about.... So you can just leave." Suddenly, Ji Yong appears and asks the staff pleasantly.

 

As the staff leaves, his voice suddenly changes.

 

"Why are you here?" 

"You already know." I told him back.

"Oh the hat." 

 

He points at the hat which is on his head.

 

"Do you like your hat sitting on my head?" 

"What are you talking about?" I question him back.

"I can see you clearly that you're my fan. Just say you like me. Is that so  hard?

"....."

 

"Ah~ Embarassed that your heart for me got caught? Okay. I'll pretend that I didn't know and return your hat back." 

 

 

He puts my hat back on my head...

 

 

"What evidence do you have that I'm your fan?"

"Evidence?.......Ha.. Come on what's wrong? It's obvious."

".....--Let's stop. You're just wasting my time."

 

In stared at him like he wasy crazy. I turned around to leave he catches my wrist and puts his face on top of my head. He asks me,

 

"Hey what shampoo are you using?" 

"Because I like the smell of your hair." 

"?--Are you a ert?"

 

Then, suddenly the door opens and along enters the other members.

 

"Why are you here with Dara?" Tabi oppa asks Ji Yong.

"I had something to tell her."

 

I ignored them and quickly ran away. Aish. It's so fustrating! Oh god please don't let me meet that jerk ever again!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JI YONG'S POV

-Inside the van-

 

 

"Hyung are you sleeping?" I shake hyung's shoulder slightly.

"....No." He answers me tiredly.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What..?" 

"What's that flat chested girl's name?"

"She's not flat chested and her name's Sandara. Sandara Park...."

"Then how do you know her?"

".....She was also an trainee. But she left before you came..." She was a trainee?????

"Why did she leave?"

"Something bad happened...." 

".........." Hyung became silent and I immediately stopped asking more questions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This world's separated into two. My fans and my anti fans. Of course most of them are my fans. But I don't know about this girl. I put her in to part of my fans. But it's confusing. I don't know why it's bothering me but, I really one to know this........

 

 

Does she like me or does she hate me.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hi it's me again! I'm not sure if I wrote it long enough or if it's boring. But I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks to all my suscribers!