One

I'm Dating the Stuck Up Celebrity (HIATUS)

Poster by: J_oanL or Color4you

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

-Music Show Back Stage-

 

In this workplace, I do not have a name. I'm just "hey you" or "you over there".  My  job here is to check stage props, moving loads, or checking the microphones for idol groups and singers.

 

"Hey you over there, start checking microphones!"

"Ne ne, I'm going."

 

"Ahh~ Today's Bigbang comback stage! I'm so excited!" I hear them squeal with delight.

"Really! Finally I can see G-Dragon! He's so handsome!!"

"NO! I think TOP is much better! His eyes are so deep and charismatic!!"

 

G-Dragon?? TOP?? Who the heck are they?? Even if I'm working in Korea's biggest music show I don't know any celebrities. For me, they are all just stuck up celebrties. Nothing more. Once, I was envious of them, but now...

 

"Hey you over there, start checking the microphones for Bigbang!" A senior staff interrupts my thoughts.

"....Ne..."

 

I start searching for Bigbang and notice 5 people walking towards me. They all seem to be giddy. Are they... What was it again?? Bi...Ah what was it?? Big... Oh is it Bigbang?

 

They were playing and joking around but then soon became quiet as I walked towards them.

"I'll check your microphone.." I told them quietly

"Ne." A deep voice answered back.

 

Huh? That was a familiar voice. I turned my face forward to look at the man.

 

"....Top oppa?...." My face lit with realization.

"....Dara!...." Oppa's face brightened.

 

"OPPA! You became a singer?"

"Yeah... But why are you here... Did you came here to work after quiting trainee?"

 

"Umm, yes, but anyways. Oppa, I didn't know I would see you again. Hehe~ nice to meet you oppa!" I jump around oppa shaking his arm.

"Yeah! Me too!" Oppa smiles back at me.

 

 

Seeing oppa after a few years of quiting trainee session, his face changed so much. When we were both trainess, he was like a brother to me. But now, we're standing on different sides of the world.

 

 

 

"Ah.. So oppa's  now part of Bigbang.." As I mummble quietly to myself, a mohawk hair guy appears.

"Hyung! Who's that girl!" A guy with a mohawk hair asks.

"Huh! Oh it's a sister I know." Tabi oppa answers kind of surprised

 

"I know you're lying hyung. It's your girlfriend right?" A cute guy with panda eyes teases Tabi oppa.

"Hey it's not! Be quiet!!!"

 

He looks so happy. No. They all look so happy including the three boys who I didn't know. I feel envious for oppa who could achieve his dream with other people who had the same dream has him. Three people all joked around with Tabi oppa. But then there was a voice of an univited guest.

 

 

"Even if Top hyung's that lonely, he wouldn't date that flat chested girl."

!!!!

What did you say?

 

"...!!." My eyes widen hearing the snide comment.

Flat chested??! Ummm...well maybe.. But he didn't have to say it in front of my face!

 

"Ya, Ji Yong!" Top oppa exclaims to that guy named Ji Yong.

 

"Wae? I'm telling the truth." I ignore that guy and quickly check his microphone to see if it is working properly.

 

I need to be patient. I bet that jerk's just stupif. That's why he's acting like that. But why is that jerk attacking me? 

 

"I'm finished." I tell them all as I quickly clean my hands with my pants.

 

"Umm.. Daraya!" Tabi oppa stops me.

"Wae oppa?" I ask him.

"I'm sorry. He just likes to play jokes."

 

"Haha, it's okay oppa!"

"Okay. Then let's meet again. Soon!" 

 

Ưithout answering oppa, I ran back to continue my job.... But I could hear what that jerk was talking about clearly......

 

"It's because I'm really worried about you hyung. You shouldn't handles those kind of people"

 

What the heck's wrong with that jerk? What's wrong with what I am? He's not better than me!! Aish.. wait until I get my hands on you, you JERK!!!!

 

 

 

 

-Later-

 

 

When live performance starts. I do not stand and watch like the other staffs. Instead, I have my own secret place. Well, it's hidden through the sets and it's at the corner of the studio so it's the perfect place to sleep. I decided to sleep on my usual spot. A thrown sofa.

 

CLACK CLACK

 

Suddenly, I can hear the footsteps. OMG!!!!! Did the senior staffs found out my secret place? I quickly hid myself under the sheets of newspaper. Soon, I could hear the sound of footsteps stop in fron of me. Then I could hear an unwelcoming voice.

 

 

"Ah~ It's been a long time since I came here. Nothing changed..." The voice says.

 

I can hear the voice walking towards the sofa.

 

"Huh? What is this?"

 

Oh !!

The newspaper that was covering me was folded in to half. I just lied down with covered with my hat.

 

 

"Hey! Aren't you that flat chested girl?" This voice is famaliar...

 

Oh I'm screwed... it's that

"What are you doing here?"

 

 

"This is my secret place so get out of the sofa!" He shouts at me.

"It's not yours! Even if it's yours it's mine now!"

"Hey flat chested. I don't think you know what you're talking about. You're just an ordinary person and I'm an celebrity. You should go somewhere else if you want to look good."

 

 

"Look good? ME!!?? You listen. I don't have any~ reason to look good to you. YOU JERK!" I screamed in front of his pretty looking face.

"JE...RK?"

"Yeah you jerk! I don't know who the heck you are but you shouldn't live like that! I didn't do anything wrong to you and you treat me like that!"

"Didn't do anything wrong? You just treated me like a jerk and slept in my secret place. You listen. Don't ever comeback to this place again."

 

 

He disappears slowly with my hat on his head.... That jerk...... WAIT MY HAT!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JI YONG'S POV

 

 

"Ji Yong! Where have you been?" Young Bae asks me.

"Just somewhere.."

"Hyung! That hat's pretty! Where did you get it?" Maknae asks me.

 

"A fan gave it to me." I answer him back.

"Hyung~ can you give me that hat?" He makes his adorable puppy eyes and puckers his lips.

"Cut that out."

"Ushi..." -

 

 

 

I sat on a chair and lied down using the hat to cover my face.............. What's wrong with that flat chested girl. WHat the heck is she to know my secret place? I was the only person to know that place. If I say it exactly,

The place where only she and I knew.....

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls suscribe or comment. I would really appreciate. I know it's kind of boring but the next chapter starts to get more funny and sweet. Thanks.

XOXO