Three

I'm Dating the Stuck Up Celebrity (HIATUS)

Poster by: J_oanL or Color4you

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

-Broadcasting Station-

 

In this broadcasting station, I meet a lot of celebrities. But mostly, who I don't know. But if there's a celebrity I like..

 

"Daraya!"

"Oppa!"

 

 

Of course it's Tabi oppa.

 

 

"Do you have time today?" Tabi oppa asks me.

"Huh? Yeah... After 6 o'clock I have time.." I answer him while checking the time.

 

 

Not only in music stations, but I have to work in convienient stores and restaurants.

 

 

"Then come to YG entertainment." Tabi oppa tells me.

"Uh? Why?" I ask confused.

"..You really don't know?" Tabi oppa suddenly pouts, looking disappointed.

"?..Umm..." I try to think deeply...

 

What day is it today?
Let me see... November 4th so...

 

"It's oppa's birthday!!" I yell.

" -3- So you figured out that now?" 

"What's that expression? Should I not go?" I tell him jokingly.

 

 

"No! You have to come. 8 o'clock, the YG family's going to have a party...." Tabi oppa disagrees quickly.

"...Am I allowed to go?"

"Sure! Sajangnim would also enjoy your company!" 

"....................." It has been a long time since I met YG sajangnim.

 

 

Suddenly, I can imagine that jerk's face when I enter the YG Building... So who cares! I didn't to anything wrong! I should go!!..

 

 

 

 

-Few hours later-

-Shopping center-

 

 

 

"Ah.. What should I buy for oppa?"

 

What do celebrities wear? They would definetely wear expensive clothes and expensive food.. Then what should I buy?

A lot of people are inside the mall. Passing by, I can see a small acessory store. A lot of acessories are shining brightly, but I can spot a grey, bone-shaped necklace. On the bone, several cubics are placed.

 

"Mister, can this be a present for a man?" I ask the ajussi on the counter.

"Of course. These days, a lot of men wear these things." He tells, smiling at me.

"...Then I'll buy this."

 

 

"Hmm. Since you're pretty I'll cut this 30,000 won necklace to 10,000 won! Here you go!" 

A/N: (In case you don't know, 10,000 won is about $10)

"Really?! Thank you so much!!!^^" I smile to the ajussi.

 

 

I thanked the man and skipped outside the shop. I hummed a song, feeling really good. Then I bumped into a man.

 

 

"Aya! I'm really sorry!" I apologize to the man.

"!Uh? Flat chested...?" 

"!!!!!!!Jerk!!" IT'S THAT JERK!!!!!

 

 

" -- Can't you be quiet!! Don't you know I'm a celebrity?!" 

"...." I become quiet and looked around, luckily no one was paying attention to us.

 

 

"Why are you here anyway?" 

"Me? To buy Tabi oppa's present for the party....Aren't you going? It's amost time...."

"Me?.....I'm not going" 

"Why?"

"I think we should talk where there are lesser people."

 

 

Suddenly, he takes my wrist and takes me somwhere.

 

 

-Cafe-

 

 

"What are you doing? I need to go now!" I tried and tried to take my wrist out of his hand, but this jerk is stronger than I expected.

"....Don't go" He begs.

"Why?"

"Today you have to be with me." 

 

Is he crazy?

 

"Why should I?"

"...Because I have something to ask you." 

Something to ask me?

 

 

"So don't go and meet other people."

".......What are you to tell me that?" I ask him. I was beyond annoyed.

"Me? A celebrity..." He smirks. And I quickly mutter.

".....Hul ........"

 

The jerk forms a frown as he sees the necklace I'm holding.

 

 

"What's that." 

"It's Tabi oppa's present!"

 

He steals the necklace away from me and observes it.

 

 

"!Give it back!" I scream at him

"Ha... You were going to give this to hyung?" He looks at me with annoyance

"!!"

"You shouldn't be giving this cheap necklace to hyung."

 

 

"What..?

"Ha.. Are you kidding me? Don't you even have manners?" If you're going to give this kind of present, you shouldn't haveeven plan on going...."

"......"

 

My hands started to tremble. But I return strong.

 

 

"....You're lucky that you're a celebrity."

"...?"

"But you know what? That's why I hate celebrities like you."

"!!!" He looks surprised, but I don't care because I'm telling the truth.

 

 

"Celebrities always show off that they're better than other people.... like you."

"......."

"...You know what? I won't go and give this cheap present. In return, never show yourself to me ever again...."

"!!Ya...!" 

"Don't shout.... And my name's not 'Ya'. It's Sandara.... Park Sandara....."

 

 

I stole the necklace back from the jerk. As I stood up to leave, he stopped me.

 

 

"You have to listen to what I was going to ask you!" 

"......"

"Do you... Do you like Top hyung?"

 

 

"!...What does that have to do with you?"

"It does. Because my head really hurts from that question."

"...... I don't know why you're asking me that but I know one thing."

 

 

"..?" 

"That I really hate you"

"!!!" 

 

I passed him and left the cafe.

One side of my heart hurts a lot. I think tears are starting to fall too. Tragically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JI YONG'S POV

"................"

 

 

...That flat chested, she looked like she was going to cry.. Did I do something wrong? No... That girl said..

'People like you are really stuck up"

 

 

 

Who the hell is she to say that? Why is she making me so mad? Why the hell did I follow her????

 

"Aya! I'm really sorry!"

"!Uh? Flat chested...?"

"!!!!!!!Jerk!!"

 

 

 

She didn't notice I followed her right?

 

 

What's happening to you Kwon Ji Yong!! Are you becoming crazy ?                          

 

 

"...... I don't know why you're asking me that but I know one thing."

"..?"

"That I really hate you"

"!!!"

 

I really hate that flat chested....

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP'S POV

 

 

"Please Daraya....Answer the phone..."

 

 

Did something happen to her? Don't you know already Dara? If you don't answer my phone calls, I become worried.

...It was 5 years ago when I was this worried. It was also my birthday and Dara was riding the bus to arrive at YG building.

 

 

-5 years ago-

 

"Daraya... Why aren't you answering.."

 

"Hello? Daraya?!!"

"Is this Park Sandara's guardian?"

"!!!!Ne...! Who are you? Did something happen to Dara?!"

".....Umm.. There was an accident. She's inside the hospital now."

.

.

.

-Hospital-

Dara's inside the hospital. A bandage on her head and a sprained arm.

Her leg... It's hurt.. a lot..

I can't bare to imagine how hard it will be for her.

 

"......Daraya.. I'm really sorry.. I'm really sorry"

 

I hold Dara's hand tightly and whisper to her. Please, never get hurt again and......

 

That I love her.....

.

.

.

-Present-

 

...After the accident, because of her leg condition and her poor family condition, she had to give up her dreams of becoming a singer.

 

 

"!!!"

I could see my phone ringing, with Dara's name floating. I pressed the green button. I couldn't dare talk first.

I couldn't let out her name. I was scared that another person would be heard through the phone.

 

 

"Oppa?" Dara?

"!!!"

"Hello? Oppa?" 

 

 

"....Ha...Daraya."

"..I'm really sorry oppa.. I can't go.. Something just came up.."

 

I was mad. I was really mad.

 

"...How can you, only think of yourself?!"

"?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

Oppa suddenly gets angry at me.

 

 

"How can you only think of yourself!! Do you know how worried I was!!" 

"................"

"I was really worried about you?! I thought....I thought that you would ..." 

 

"..I'm sorry..."

"...Ha...Let's just stop talking. Sleep tight. Okay?"

 

 

 

 

... Is he mad..?

 

 

It's the first time I saw oppa was this mad. He was only friendly to me.

I look at the necklace. I shouldn't have listened to the jerk. Oppa is different than that jerk. At least oppa would appreciate my present..

 

 

If I meet Tabi oppa again, I'll give him this present and also apologize.

 

 

 

-Next Day-

 

Again today, I run around checking the microphones for celebrities. But wait, where's Tabi oppa's group?

 

 

"Um.. excuse me.. Where's Big... what was the name..? Big...." I stopped one staff and asked him.

"Bigbang?"

"Ne!! Aren't they coming today?"

"Ah, they went to Japan for their performance" 

"Then when are they coming back?"

"9 o'clock or 10 o'clock tomorrow...Incheon Airport I think.. Are you a VIP?" He asked me curiously.

"Ne? I don't know.. Thank you!"

 

 

Tomorrow 10 o'clock, 9 o'clock...Incheon Airport?....Should I give him the necklace tomorrow. And what does being a VIP have to do with Bigbang?

 

 

 

 

-Next Day-

-Airport-

 

 

A lot of fans are here inside the airport. It's suffocating to be here. What if I can't meet him? Should I head back home?

 

"Can you all move away!! Bigbang is coming!"Men with a suit suddenly pushes the crowd.

"Kyakkkk!!" 

 

 

Soon after the bodyguards announces, 5 people come out of the gate....

 

 

 

"KYAKKK!!!!!! OPPA!!"

"Please don't push people!!" I shout at the fangirls.

"KYAKKK!!!!!" 

 

 

It's so exhausting.

 

Even if oppa and I are in the same place. I can feel a big wall between us. A wall I never felt when I was around oppa...

...Can oppa even see me? Even if there's a high wall covering between us, can he still see me?

 

".................."

 

I changed my direction to walk out of the airport. Somehow, what the jerk's saying is all correct. I'm just a....normal person and oppa's a celebrity...

 

 

 

 

"Daraya!!!!"

"!!!"

 

 

As I turn my head, I can see Tabi oppa running towards me...

 

 

"!!Oppa..."

"........" As he stopped in front of me, he was silent.

 

Tabi oppa suddenly grabs my hand and runs somewhere....Ignoring the people's eyes....

.

.

.

We're here in an isolated part in the airport. There are

 

"........" 

"Oppa, I'm sorry..."

"......." 

 

I carefully handed him the bone shaped necklace.

 

 

"It's the present I couldn't give you two days ago."

"................"

 

Oppa suddenly hugs me tightly.

 

 

"Don't let me worry about you again, okay?" -Top

 

 

I nodded silently.

THUD THUD THUD

 

I can hear oppa's heart beat. It's been a long time since a person hugged me this warmly. Oppa's really like a real brother to me.

He takes me out of his arms and hangs the necklace on his neck.

 

 

"...Thanks for the present" 

"Oppa.. Are..you angry?"

"I was...But it wasn't because of you, so don't cry...." 

 

"...Huh?"

"You're crying paboya." 

 

\It was true. Without myself knowing, I was crying.

 

 

"Uh? It's strange...? Why...Why am I crying? Haha..."

".....I'm sorry.." 

"Ani! There's nothing to be sorry..I'm sorry for worrying you.."

 

I'm really sorry oppa.... I was worried that you would be like that jerk. But you're not.... I'm glad that you're not...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JI YONG'S POV

 

 

After beating the fans and reporters, I chased after Top hyung and flat chested.

 

 

"........................" 

 

 

What's this situation. Why is hyung hugging flat chested? What the heck is going on? Why is she giving hyung the necklace? Why is hyung accepting it? What's really their relationship?

 

 

 

 

 

 

And why does it make me worried?