Sehun

recommend

The Quiet Ones

by OnceUponASong

Completes - 11 Chapters

If their love story were a tragedy, he would be the Romeo to her Juliet, but with no actual deaths happening in the process. The differences between them were suppose to make things more difficult for them, but they only made their feelings for each other stronger.

They were attracted to each other like the titanic to the iceberg, inevitably on the track for failure with no way of stopping. Two lovers on the same sinking ship.

It was their cliche love story. The story of how two completely different teens that weren't meant to be together severed the threads of fate, and sought refuge in each other's presence.


So this is a super cute little story that makes me super happy. The story is a little cliche but i still love it, i feel like we all need a little bit of that cliche love in our lives. Also Sehun is ruining my life i want out, Jongin is suppose to be my bias T.T Anyway. the story is really sweet and i'm an artist myself so i secretly really enjoy artsy fics. Hope you enjoy this one too. 


P.s

i double updated today what. This is becuase starting from next week i have assessments and tests almost everyday so i dont think i'll have the time to find stories for you guys but i'll try.