Jongin/Sehun

recommend

I want another day with you

by Itdoesnthurtme

completed - 6 chapters

There is always that someone we can never let go, never forget, never say goodbye to.

For Kai, that someone is Oh Sehun.

The same Oh Sehun who has suddenly come back into his life.


This was the first sekai fic i had ever read and my god its beautiful. i love this otp because of this fic (and not becuase i think Jongin and Sehun look like walking , whoops) after reading this fic i had such intense sekai feels that i had to go ahead and read the rest of her sekai fics, i'm definitely going to be reccomending other stories from her later on. But yes the sekai feels that came after reading this fic are still very much there and i'v had to come back and read this fic another 102384 times. There is one rated chapter but it's nothing intense, if anything its just beautiful.  this entire story is beautiful, and the ending actually destroys me i smile like an idiot everytime i read the last words. Do give this a read it's worth it.


p.s

so i've been getting messages and wall posts suggesting me stories to read (thank you for that i promise to check out every single one of them when i get time) but i'm always on AFF on my phone and honestly i find it such a struggle to check wall posts and messages (to be honest i just cant figure out how to do all that on my phone, i struggle with technology) so if you have stories you want me to check out comment below or let me know below that you've messaged me so that i can go check it out on my laptop becuase i actually get notifications when things happen to this. much confusion. anyway, keep sending me stories to read :)

(rated M hunhan fic next chapter get excited)