Sehun/Luhan

recommend

Something Flutters

by Fantasy_seoul

ongoing 

Fluttering moments from an unlikely love story.

[ there are a few little quotey things here as well but i'm a little short on time today and may come back some other day to put it in ]


okay okay okay so this gives me soooooo many feels its insane! i love it so much i cant actually put it into words everything about this is perfect. The author has wrote this so that every chapter goes from the present time to the past and its lovely becuase you get to see hunhan all lovely but you also get to see how they got there and i'm pretty sure theres a smart way to say all this becuase i'm studying a book like this in english but the words are not coming to me. I have also discovered whilst linking the authors name for you guys that she's the same person that wrote i couldnt care less and all i care about, two of my all time favorite hunhan fanfics so no wonder i'm in love with this. But in all seriousness this is possibly one of the fluffiest fics i'v ever read and i 100% recommend you read this. 


p.s

look forward to my favorite sekai fic next chapter and possibly a rated M hunhan for the next chapter. 

in case you haven't noticed yet hunhan gives me life and theres going to be so many hunhan fics in the future. prepare yourself.