Day 1 5/6

KH's FAMILIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny have contacting her family lawyer to arrange the deal regarding the condominium.

Taeyeon was following Taeyoung around the condominium.

Mr Chu have bought them to see the condo anyway.

1st Residence building, 26th floor and door number 2602.

"From 25th floor until 30th is the 4 bedroom's condo which having only 3 unit. So I am giving you a middle unit Taengoo. From the balcony here you can see a sea view directly."

"Nice."Taeyeon remarked as she try to keep Taeyoung stand still.

"26th floor is an ideal type for your family to stay Taengoo. It's not too high or lower. Because if it too high when it's heavily rains you can feel the thunder shaking the unit and when it's summer it will be so hot. Meanwhile if its too lower you wouldn't see this incredible sight and of course the noise down there will very disturbing."

Taeyeon nod as she pick up Taeyoung. The toddler was too hyper that he keeps on wanting to walk around. 

"Well Taeng and father, it's all settle. Our lawyer will arrange all the procedure by 2 or 3 day."Sunny explain once she ended the phone call.

"The full payment will be done by next week."Taeyeon state as she hold Taeyoung in superman kind of posture.

Taeyoung was giggling. "Swoosh~~"He mimic a flying sound.

Mr Chu smile. "You don't need to be rush Taengoo-ah."

"I want to appa. Because once everything settle I can finally do something else. It's a win-win situation appa."

Mr Chu patted Taeyeon shoulder. 

"You seems have fun there little one. Want grandpa to hold you up even higher?"Mr Chu look at Taeyoung.

Taeyoung stop his antic and look at Mr Chu.

He shook his head with a smile.

Taeyeon try to give Taeyoung onto Mr Chu but the toddler were wiggly in her hand refused. Unable to hold on Taeyeon try to put the toddler down on the ground so that he can stand on his feet. However Taeyoung hug her arm tightly and bend his knee like a crouch position. Taeyeon have no other choice but to hold him in backhug. One hand slide over his armpit while another under his bum. Taeyoung laughing when his papa softly nipped his ear playfully.

"Sorry appa. He's not really a warm type."Taeyeon look apologized to Mr Chu.

"It's okay. At least he have fun there."Mr Chu pinch Taeyoung nose. The latter shriek and giggle afterward.

"Taeng, I got a message from Seohyun asking for our location here."Sunny show the message on her phone.

Taeyeon turn Taeyoung to face her and held the toddler firmly. "Really? Why don't just give her a call?"

Sunny press the number and bring the phone to her ear.

"Nae, Seohyun-ah. We're here in Gangnam Street. Oh, all of you're here already? We're in 1st Residence. You've found it? Good then. I'll come down and pick you all up. No, you can't go up by yourself. It's a private elevator. You needs an unit card. Yes. Wait up okay."Sunny put her phone inside her front jeans pocket.

"They're here?"Taeyeon look at Sunny for confirmation of what she heard.

"Yes."Sunny nod. "Appa, I needs unit card for the elevator."Sunny look at Mr Chu.

Mr Chu give it to her. With that Sunny went out to the elevator.

Taeyoung were eyed Mr Chu's pocket watch interestingly.

Mr Chu noticed and took out the pocket watch then show it to Taeyoung. "You want this?"

Taeyoung eyes sparkle. "Hm."

"Then you should say what?"Taeyeon look at the toddler.

Taeyoung reach out his hand. "Please.."

"Then you have to hug and 'bobo' grandpa afterward okay?"Taeyeon smile at Taeyoung.

Taeyoung nod and reach out both of his hand for a hug towards Mr Chu. The old man gladly held him. 

"Muah!"Taeyoung making a kissing sound loudly.

Mr Chu laugh and kiss the toddler cheek. Taeyoung happily observe the pocket watch. Taeyeon just look at them with a smile on her face.

DING!

The elevator door open.

Tiffany hold the toddlers bag rope. The toddlers were amazingly manage to stand still without doing any funny business. Sookyung and Seungyoon were silently held by their mothers. Yuri and Jessica stand side by side with their hand lace. Sunny was telling Seohyun about the building info. As Tiffany.. She's just silence.

All of them step out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter