Day 1 4/6

KH's FAMILIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile at the others side.

What happen at the same time Taeyeon and Sunny plus Taeyoung left..

Miyeon have been crying for her 'papa'. Well the latter were still in not on good term with her brother Taeyoung althought she's the one whom actually poked the boy's eye. 

Tiffany try to calm the toss and turn toddler in her arm, struggling to break free from the firm hug. Miyeon show her tantrum.

Losing her cool, eventually a hand smack on the toddler's bum making the latter wailing.

With unpleasant expression Tiffany look eye to eye with Miyeon.

"Hush!"Tiffany command in anger tone.

Miyeon sob and try to muffled her cried with her little palm.

"You have been misbehave and now you're showing an attitude. I am so upset with this side of you Miyeon."Despite her angriness Tiffany carefully choose her words when talk to Miyeon.

In the past, Tiffany was so blunt thats one of the point why the argument between her and Taeyeon sometimes when out of control.

Slowly but sure she manage to control her emotion better with the help of their guidance counseling.

Yes, since Taeyeon and Tiffany always argued even for a tiny little stuff, Mr Hwang have hired a professional counselor to guide them both.

Thanks to Mr Hwang. Now both of them will slow talk with each other before the argument heated into ugly stage.

Anyway back to the mother-daughter situation.

Miyeon still muttered 'papa' behind her silence cried.

The one thing about Miyeon is she's takes too much of Tiffany's side.

Her love of pinks, her loudness, braveness, stubbornness and etc.. There's a lots of others stuff she inherent from Tiffany actually.

Tiffany open Miyeon backpack and took out the latter milk bottle cup.

She try to cuddle the toddler to sleep while the latter drink her milk bottle cup.

Miyeon close her eyes. One hand grab Tiffany's shirt. Half of her face were buried on Tiffany's side rib just exactly on her .

Tiffany sigh with a smile when she see Miyeon sleeping face.

Apparently Yuri, Jessica and Seohyun were on the van with them.

Seohyun was on the front besides chauffeur. Yuri with Mikyong and Jessica at behind. Which made Miyeon and her in the middle, front row to be exactly.

Mikyong, the second born were so much like mixed side of them both Taeyeon and her. She's quiet, calm but can befriend with anyone in a matter of time. Just like her first born, Taehyun. As for Taeyoung, the third born were just like his 'papa'. Quiet, calm but its so hard to gets closer with. 

Having to deal with the quadruplets with different individual personality were quite a handful. It's amusing how both Taeyeon and Tiffany manage to deal with them actually.

Tiffany was about to doze off when she heard Seohyun. "Unnie, is she sleeping?"

Tiffany 'hum' in return while open her eye to look at Seohyun that already turn sideway to look back at her.

"She cry a lots unnie."

Tiffany giggle. "She is Joohyun-ah."

"A mini version of Tiffany junior."A voice speak from the back.

"I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter