Day 1 1/6

KH's FAMILIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's phone ringing tone disturbing the peaceful sleep they are having.

With a kind of annoying expression Tiffany gets up and look through her handbag that placed on the make up table.

Taeyeon look at the wall clock.

"Hello. Oh, daddy.. Just awake. It's morning here. 6:29AM. Daddy, the piggies are still sleeping. Yes. She's awake. Okay.."Tiffany walk to Taeyeon and sit beside the latter on the mattress. She give the phone to Taeyeon.

"Hello dad. No. We are fully awake now. Things haven't start yet dad. I am planning to start looking for a place to stay by today. Not necessary a bungalow or something biggies. I am thinking about two storey condo. Hmm. Hmm. Okay dad. I will contact the agent. Thank you dad."Taeyeon give the phone to Tiffany.

"Yes, daddy. Sorry daddy. It's kinda late when we arrived here. If I am not mistaken I think around 10PM something. Okay, daddy I will call you again once the piggies are awake. Yes daddy. Videocall. I'll remember that. Bye daddy. I love you!"Tiffany ends the call.

Tiffany leans forward into a half huggie position onto Taeyeon's.

"Today we will have a long list of thing to do. I got to contact the agent that dad recommended. Gangnam area."

Tiffany quickly sit up and look at Taeyeon. "No way! That's just like a popular area in Seoul."

"Indeed. It might be cost milions."

Tiffany gasp. "That's too much for a condo!"

Taeyeon smile. "Not really because dad said that we can have much cheaper price as the agent was once dad co-worker."

"Wow.. That's pretty cool! Gangnam street.. That's place are not a joke."

"Yes, my pretty wifey~ Now give me a kiss.."

Tiffany quickly covered Taeyeon mouth. "The kids will see."

With one hand grab tightly on Tiffany's waist and another grab the blanket to cover their both head. 

Tiffany giggle as she Taeyeon playfully her hand that covered the latter mouth. "You're crazy!"

"Only for you~"With that Taeyeon smashed her lips onto Tiffany's.

They're kissing deeply and slowly. Morning kiss was suppose to be sweet right? So yeah. 

They pull away breathlessly. Then a small continuously pecks as they're exchange 'I love you' word to each other with a smile on their face.

Then they both stand up. They are looking at the quadruplets for a while before going downstairs hand in hand.

"Oh, both of you are early."Greet Sunny as she's busy cooking breakfast.

"Wow! I miss this dashin!"Taeyeon hugging Sunny as she is too happy to see a Korean breakfast dish this morning.

Sunny chuckled. "You sound like you never have one before.."

"I am."

"Really? For 5 years Taeng?"

"Sadly yes. I am eating all these American style all these years. Huhuhu..."Taeyeon pretending teary up.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "That's a pratically white lies. We goes to Korea restaurant twice a month though."

"Exactly my point! See Sunkyu-ah~ Twice a month.. Can't you imagine it? This delicious precious dishes should be serve everyday!"

Sunny laugh. "You dork! Stop your nonsense Taeng. You're 32 already!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany laugh along.

"Do you want some western breakfast Fany?"

"No. I am okay with this. I miss Korean breakfast too."

"One more thing, I don't know how to prepare the breakfast for the quadruplets. But I manage to buy for them a child plates and toddler eating chair."

Tiffany and Taeyeon gasp.

"That's too much! We can buy it ourself Sunny-ah."Tiffany hold Sunny hand as she's feel burdenen the latter.

"Yah, can't both of you considering that's a gift for them. Besides I didn't give anything to them yet."Sunny softly pat Tiffany's hand.

"4 eating chairs.. I don't know how much you have spent for it."Taeyeon sighed.

"Yah~ Stop being such a drama queen okay! Now sit down and eat. I am hungry too."Sunny smile cheerfully.

TaeNy know they can't possibly win Sunny in this argument so they're just thankful for the latter kindness.

They're silently enjoyed their breakfast for a moment.

"You're Jjang! The food is totally delicious! Why don't you open a restaurant huh?"

"Stop it Taeng. Anyway thank you for the endless compliment. I know I am always awesome by the way~"Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter