Day 1 3/6

KH's FAMILIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny driving the car as Taeyeon and Taeyoung sit in the backseat.

"Wow~"Taeyeon was awestruck with the view.

Taeyoung now has woke up.

"Look at the view Taeyoung.. Beautiful isn't it?"Taeyeon get the latter out from the carrier.

Taeyoung smile when he look out the window. Taeyeon can only smile in relieved. Well at least the toddler were not in a foul mood anymore.

"Oh! My arms.."Taeyeon groan as she stretching by move her shoulder.

"Your father in law seriously have a great taste Taeng."Sunny praised.

Taeyeon nod. "Indeed. This is so Miami lifestyle. Somehow this reminding me of Bella Mare in Hawaii."

Sunny smile. "Welcome to Gangnam style of Miami Taeng. Oh, boy~ You're so gonna spend at least $4 Millions or something.."

Taeyeon shrugged while singing dorkily. "Ka-ching, ka-ching~~"

A few minutes later they finally arrived at the place.

"There's 8 building in total Taeng."Sunny turn off her car engine by pulling the key out.

Taeyeon was put on the backpack onto Taeyoung. Then the trio come out from the car and shut the door. Sunny lock her car by pressing the car remote control. Taeyeon put Taeyoung down to step up onto the ground. She hook on the string onto the bag.

Sunny giggle. "Gosh! I can't even stop imaging that you're walking a dog instead."

Taeyeon playfully punch Sunny arm. "You call my son a dog?"

"No. I prefer call him a puppy instead~"Sunny replied playfully.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes while smiling. Taeyoung were excitedly walk ahead from them. Taeyeon got nothing to worry because she's know it safe by the way.

Taeyeon stop for awhile. "Taeyoung-ah, stop first honey."

The toddler immediately stopped and turn to look at his mother. Taeyeon smile.

"Do you hungry honey?"

Taeyoung nod eagerly while pouting.

"Poor my baby~"Taeyeon cupped her son face and squeezed it. The toddler giggle as he hugs Taeyeon leg while looking up at the latter.

Sunny chuckle. "Can he hold on? There's no sign of food stall here."

Taeyeon open the toddler backpack and took out his milk bottle cup. "Here. Drink this okay? Later on we will join mama at the mall with others."

Taeyoung smile and happily drink it. 

"We should going straight to the main office Taeng. Hmm.. There it is!"Sunny eventually found it as she's look around.

Taeyeon held Taeyoung up as the latter were still drink his milk. Then they're walk towards the office.

As soon as they're inside the building they went to the front desk counter.

"Hello, my name Kim Taeyeon. I was recommended by my father in law, Micheal Hwang-"

"Come this way please.. Our consultant Mr Chu have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter