The Meeting 2

KH's FAMILIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the delicious dinner, Taeyeon and Tiffany process to bath the quadruplets.

Tiffany bath along with the girls meanwhile Taeyeon bath the boys first.

Afterwards Taeyeon help Tiffany dress up the quadruplets in their pajamas.

They also didn't forgot to put on the pampers.

After put on some powder and baby oil of course.

The quadruplets were laying on the bed drinking their own milk bottle that been prepare by Taeyeon as Tiffany dry her hair using a towel in front of the make up mirror.

After make sure everything settled Taeyeon then process to bath.

The others members insisted they take a bath first meanwhile they're doing all the cleaning stuff.

Tiffany put on some body lotion after drying and comb her hair.

She smile when she saw the quadruplets slowly dozed off.

They try to stay awake by holding the milk bottle but somehow they keeps on fallen asleep.

Once again Tiffany was thankful by the sleeping arrangement.

Few days earlier both Taeyeon and Tiffany have requested that they didn't need a bed.

They only needs a large mattress for the quadruplets and a just right mattress for both of them.

For a mean time they have to sleep with the quadruplets as they're still unfamiliar with the new place.

Moreover this is not their own permanent living place.

Maybe for a week or two they're gonna stay there while looking for a place to stay.

As for now they're gladly and thankfully accepted the offer from their member, Sunny Lee Sunkyu.

Tiffany carefully tip- toe- ing took the milk bottle from the quadruplets hold.

She even softly moved them into sleeping arrangement.

The boys the other side and the girls the others.

Each one of them been separated by a pillow.

Tiffany put on the blanket on them and place their stuffed animal pillow plush for them to hugs.

Tiffany giggle as she look at their childs stuffed animal pillow.

Taeyeon quietly close the bathroom door.

"Why are you giggling hm?"Taeyeon ask in soft voice.

Tiffany get up from the mattress and stand behind Taeyeon as the latter busy drying her hair.

Taeyeon have wear some cloth in the bathroom by the way.

"I find out their pillow choices is quit unique.. Don't you think so Tae?"

"They are. Our girls like an owl and hippo. The boys like sea lion and koala. It's definitely different from others kid. Sometimes I wonder did you give birth the kids from another star Fany-ah~?"Taeyeon tease.

Tiffany slap Taeyeon shoulder softly while both of them giggled.

"I better get downstairs first Tae."

"I'll be down soon."

"Okay.."

They share a peck on the lips and smile.

Downstairs the others were enjoyed eating the fruits while chatting randomly.

"Oh, where's Youngie and Yoong? Joohyun?"Tiffany ask as soon as she sit next to Jessica on the couch.

"Youngie and Yoong have to be back home. You know they have married right. So their husband, Mr Jung and Mr Lee asked them to be home. As for Seo.. You know she still have her old habit by sleep early so yeah.."Yuri explain.

"Talking about married.. When will your turn huh?"Tiffany look at Sunny and Hyoyeon.

"Theres no guys suit my taste."Hyoyeon said.

"You have dated plenty of guys in the past none of them really your taste actually."Jessica state.

"Maybe you should date a girls inste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter