Paradise

Forever

The sun has already rised . but Jihyun and Myungsoo are still sleeping because it’s weekend. Suddenly a loud thud heard.

“Eomma !! Appa !!!” two little figures disturbing Jihyun and Myungsoo who are still sleeping , “Appa !! Wake up !!” the little boy said and keep shooking Myungsoo. “Eomma , eomma !! Wake up , wake up !” the little girl said too while shooking Jihyun’s body. Myungsoo groaned and Jihyun opened her eyes , “Ah , appa , eomma ... Stop hugging , wake up~~~” the two said and Jihyun laughs. “Wae ? Do you guys want something ?” she asked them while try to get out from Myungsoo’s tight embrace.

“You have promised right ? Come on~~ Wake up , we want to see the hospital” the boy said , he’s still sitting on Myungsoo’s body , “Okay , okay .... But little boy , you should stop sitting on appa” Myungsoo said because he can’t get up. The two children laughing as they try to get off from the bed , but before that Myungsoo quicky catch them. “Yahaa~!” he said and they scream and giggle. “You’re very naughty huh ? Waking up in the morning so you can disturb appa and eomma ?” Myungsoo asked them while scoop them in his mucled arms. Jihyun laughing while looking at them.

There they are , a happy little family. Jihyun gave a birth to twins. It’s been five years and the twins grow becoming a very active siblings. The older twins are the boy , Kim Hyunsoo and the younger twin whom a girl was born 10 minutes younger than Jaehyun is named Kim Hyunjoo.  They’re really close and can’t be seperated. They’re five years old now and today , both Myungsoo and Jihyun already promised to bring them to the hospital because they were never brought to the hospital.

Besides they’re too little , so Myungsoo afraid they’ll catch strange virus or disease from the hospital. Jihyun also doesn’t want them to get sick. That’s why they made a promise if they’re already five , they’ll bring them to the hospital. Though actually Myungsoo still not willing to bring them , but Jihyun assuring him that they’ll be fine since the nurses are also want to meet them so badly. She sure that they’ll keep them accompany and safe.

“Arrasseo , arrasseo ... Eomma will make your breakfasts , now go shower” Jihyun said to them who are still in Myungsoo’s arm. They’re very clingy to their father , though Hyunjoo is a girl , she’s very close with Myungsoo. “Come on kids~ Let’s go shower!” Myugnsoo said to them and they eagerly follow him to their bathroom. Jihyun just shooking her head as she walkingt o the kitchen in downstairs.

While preparing their breakfasts , Jihyun remembered how cautious Myungsoo was when they’re just born.

---

“Push , push .... Just a little more .... Ne , you’re doing a good job ... Jihyun , push ...” Dr.Seo said , Jihyun was still struggling. “Just a little bit ... Yeobo , you’re doing good ....” Myungsoo was holding her hand , “Arghh!!! Michigesseo .... It hurts , it hurts ....” Jihyun screamed. “Don’t swearing , do say anything .... yeobo , you can do this” Myungsoo said to her.

Finally a crying baby voice heard and Jihyun take a deep breathe , “15 June , 3 p.m. It’s a boy , chukhahaeyo” the nurse said. “Jalhaesseo ....” Myungsoo said to her and she smiled, suddenly the contractions started again. “Arghh!!” she begin to scream again , “Ne , just a little bit , the head’s out .... One more time , hana dul set .....” Jihyun keep screaming in pain. “Arghh !!!!” she screamed at the same time as the baby came out.”15 June , 3:10 p.m.Iit’s a boy” the nurse said again and Jihyun tried to breathe with all her strenght that left.

“This is your son , miss” the nurse brought them Hyunsoo and the two smiling while looking at him , “And this is your daughter” they brought Hyunjoo. “Woahh .... Gomawo ...” Jihyun said to the babies and Myungsoo smiling at her , ruffling her hair. “Hyunsoo-ah , Hyunjoo-ah ... Welome” he said to his children.

--

“Ohh woah ... Hyunsoo-yah .... Eodiseo ?” Myungsoo was searching for his son on the second floor in their home , “Hyun—Ahh !” Myungsoo screamed when someone suddenly grab his leg and he found the little Hyunsoo giggled. “There you are .... You’re playing with appa , eo ?” Myungsoo scoop him and the boy giggled. “Ahh appa ... It’s ticklish~~” Hyunsoo said.

“Jalhaesseo .... You’re doing great , Hyunjoo” Myungsoo was encouraging his daughter to rode her bicycle. “Woahh ....” Hyunjoo screamed in excitement and Myungsoo looking at her with proud face.

---

Jihyun clearly remember those scenes , how cautious and protective Myungsoo is to his children. She shrugged off her thoughts as she finished preparing their breakfasts , “Breakfasts here~!” Jihyun said from the dinning room and a loud voices heard from the stairs. “Woahh , woahh ....” Hyunsoo and Hyunjoo quickly looking at their food with gleaming eyes , “They’re really your children , Myung” Jihyun laughs while looking at them. “Of course , I’m the one who made them” Myungsoo whispered with a smirk on his face and Jihyun hit him slightly , make the suspect just laughing.

“Now , hurry eat your breakfast , eomma and appa will bring you to look at the hospital” Jihyun said to them and they eagerly eat their breakfasts. Before Jihyun could take a sit , Myungsoo kiss her cheek and whispered “Good morning baby” to her ear and she whispered a sweet ‘good morning’ back to him. “Eomma , appa stop kissing , let’s eat. We want to see the hospital quickly” Hyunsoo said and Jihyun’s face turned red crimson. “Oppa look , eomma’s face is red ....” Hyunjoo elbowing her brother and pointing at her mom. Both of them laughing together. “Stop talking , hurry eat ....” Myungsoo said to them with a smile.

---

“Now , you’re going to behave well , right ?” Jihyun asked them before they get off from the car , the twins eagerly nodding their heads. “They’re going to be a celebrity in our hospital soon” Myungsoo said while parking their car , “Now , eomma and appa don’t want you crying in the hospital. You’re going to behave well and listen well , okay ?”Jihyun smiled at them and they nodding again with excited expression. “I wonder why are they so eager to look at the hospital” Myungsoo said while releasing their children’s seat belt, “Molla ... Didn’t you tell something to them ?” she looking at him with suspecting eyes.

“Eiyy , what did I do ? I didn’t do anything” Myungsoo quickly defend himself , “That’s what you said when I asked you about why were they so eager to look at our high school and then they said you told them about our first kiss under the tree” she said in a low tone while they’re walking to the hospital’s front door. Myugnsoo laughing , “Ahh , that one .... Molla ....” he said and she chuckled but then laughs. “Kids are honest , jagi~” she said and he just show her his ‘innocent’ face.

“Omo , doctor , you bring your kids here ?” one of the nurses said to them as they walking to the escalator. “Ah , ne ....” Myungsoo said to them , “Annyeong haseyo ...” Hyunsoo and Hyunjoo bow to them and they laughing. “Woah , he’s so handsome and she’s so beautiful seonsaengnim , just like doctors too” they said , “Kamsa hamnida” Hyunsoo said. “Alright then , we’re going first” Myungsoo and Jihyun excused themselves.

“Omoo .... Hyunsoo , Hyunjoo~~” Sungyeol and Hajin greet them happily as the kids waving their hands to them too. “Omo omo , you guys are handsome and pretty ....” Hajin said to them as Sungyeol kneel down to look at the two clearly. “Do you guys miss uncle Sungyeol ?” Sungyeol asked them , “Aigoo , mwoya ?” Myungsoo scoffed. “He’s sure their favorite ‘uncle’ eo ?” Jihyun laughs.

“Naw , I didn’t bring Jinho today ...” Hajin said in disappointed tone , “Kwaenchana , they’ll meet in school anyway” Jihyun said. “Auntie , Hajin auntie .... I want that candy again ....” Hyunjoo shooking Hajin’s doctor suit and the latter laughs , “Arrasseo ... Here you go” Hajin looking for something in her pocket. “Woah , you’re not Hajin for nothing .... You’re well prepare eo ?” Myungsoo laughs , “Of course , my patients are children ....” Hajin said and they all laughing together. “Aigoo Hyunjoo is so cute .... Jinnie , can we have a girl too ?” Sungyeol elbowing his wife , Myungsoo and Jihyun laughing. Hajin hit him and then walking away , “Hyunsoo-ah , Hyunjoo-ah , annyeong~~” she wave at them before running . “Hajin-ah ~!” Sungyeol running to her , “Look at them hahaha ....”Myungsoo and Jihyun laughing together.

Then they looking at thei children , “Adeulah ..... Come on” Jihyun said to them and they walking to the escalator again. “Jagiya .... This is mean .... I hit the jackpot right ?” Myungsoo whispered to her and she hit him while he just laughing , “Stop being ert can’t you ?” she said and he laughing hard."Naw , you like this 'y Myungsoo' though" he again.

'This is paradise' Jihyun thought while tightened their intertwined hands and smiling her kids.

---