Time

Forever

Jihyun is sitting alone in her office room , she’s reading some books and then she paused.

“Yah , you two , when will you guys have a child ?”

She remembered about what Jonghyun said earlier.

"Wae ? You don't want to ?"

She closed her eye for a while , having a child is not a problem for both of them. But with how they’re working now , they just need a time. Both never talk about this thing because for them , it’s a sensitive problem. Myungsoo know it , so he never talking about that with her. Both know it’s not the time yet , and they believe that it will come by itself.

A knock suddenly heard from the door , “Ne ?” she opened her eyes and her nurse come in. “Doctor , there’s a patient in emergency room. He suspected got a ACS (Acute coronary syndrome)” the nurse said and Jihyun hurriedly running to the emergency room.

“Seonsaengnim , yeogi !” an intern raise his hand and Jihyun quickly approachd them , “What happened ?” she asked the guardian. “He said his chest is hurt and he also vomiting a lot. He’s short of breath and then he fell down” the guardian whom looks like the patient’s son , “ACS , positive. Now do chest X-Ray and H-FABP (Heart-type fatty acid binding protein). The blood tests result hasn’t came out yet ?” Jihyun said while trying to monitoring the heart rhythm. “Here , doc” an intern gave her the blood tests result , “Ah ... Eottheoke ... Now call a general surgeon to come down. After the X-Ray , move him to operating room” Jihyun said and they all quickly moved the patient.

“What happened ?” the son asked her , “Your father have a ACS , his coronary circulation is didn’t work now. We must do a surgery to make it works again. Please do the administration first” Jihyun said and the son quickly nods. Jihyun is walking to the operating room on 8th floor , “Doctor , we’re ready. The X-Ray is finished” a nurse said to her and she quickly running to the operating room.

“What patient is ...?” Myungsoo asked the nurses and some interns in the operating room as he entered the operating room , “ACS patient , doc” one of them said and he nods as he walking to the patient. “Cardiologist ?” he asked and at that time Jihyun entered the room , “You’re here ?” she asked and he nods. “Time-out juseyo” Jihyun said and the identification of confirmation of the patients’ identity starts before the surgery.

“The X-Ray , please” Myungsoo said and the chest X-Ray shown to them. “The problem started here .... Right ?” Jihyun pointing to the X-Ray and they all nods , “We must open this one and let the blood circulating again” an intern said and the operation starts.

---

“How is he , doc ?” the patient’s family who were waiting for the surgery to ended asked them , “He’s alright now , the surgery itself went well. It’s a relieve that he was brought here quickly. If he wakes up , let’s see hisrecovery  progress” Myungsoo said and they all thanked them.

Jihyun walking to her room , “You’re tired ?” Myungsoo suddenly massaging her shoulders and she laughs. “Ani , kwaenchana ... I should be the one who ask you about that” Jihyun said , “You performed some surgeries everyday , you should be more tired than me” she said again. Myungsoo playfully laughing and back-hugged her , “Aniya , I’m okay , as long as you’re here” he whispered and then run away. “Yah , Kim Myungsoo !” she said before chasing him.

“Woahh , those doctors are really amazing ... “ Nurse Jang said and the other nurses nods , “Ah , I want to have a husband like Dr.Kim too ...” said one of them. “That’s right .... Dr.Kim likes PDA (public display of affection) too , omo omo ... He is too sweet” Nurse Jang said , “It’s like we’re watching a drama , right ?” they all laughing together before get back to their works again.

---

Myungsoo resting his head while massaging his scalp slowly. “Aigoo ... I’m tired to death” he murmured before continue to read some patient’s report and check his schedule for surgeries tomorrow. “Doctor , this is the result about our research about the patient with cancer stage IV and The MEN1 gene in rat” an intern entered his room and Myungsoo take the files. “Thank you ... Now , you can go home” Myungsoo said to him and he bow before left his room.

Myungsoo continue to read the files.

---

A girl with long hair , long jeans , and cap entered the hospital. “Ah , excuse me. Can you tell me which department Dr.Kim Myungsoo is in ?” she asked the security in the front door , “Ne , please wait for a minute” the security said and check the lists. “Dr.Kim is in Department of Srugery , General Surgery. You can find him on the 7th floor and then make turn to the left” the security said and she thanked him before walking to the escalator.

“Excuse me , can you telll me where is Dr.Kim’s office ?” she asked some nurses , Myungsoo is heading to the cafetaria and get some coffee but then stopped when he saw the girl. “Minsoo ?” he called out and the girl turned around to looking at him , “Oppa !” she waved at him and he waved back. “What are you doing here ?” he hugs her and all the nurses looking at them , wondering who is she. “I’m just playing around , so I went to looking at you” Minsoo said and Myungsoo laughing , “Come on , let’s talk” he lead her to his office room.

“Who is she ?” the nurses began to gosipping.

---

“So , do you like your college life in Korea ? It’s better to live here than alone in overseas , right ?” Myungsoo asked her , “Of course... Everyone is nice to me , especially when they know Moonsoo is my twin. He’s extremely famous in school” she said and the latter laughing. “Of course , you guys aren’t my siblings for nothing” he said. “Anyway , where is Jihyun-unnie ? I want to meet her too , it’s been a while” Minsoo asked him , “She’s in Department of Cadiology ,6th floor. You can find her easily” he said and she laughs.

“Arrasseo , but .... why don’t you guys have a kids soon ? I want a cousin” Minsoo asked him , “We will ... Aigoo , everyone keep asking us about that .... Don’t worry” Myungsoo laughs slightly. “Okay , okay , I won’t ask you again , oppa” she said. “And don’t asked that to Jihyun , okay ?” he’s pointing her with his finger , “Yes sir !” she said and he ruffling her hair. “Arrasseo then , I’m going to unnie now. Annyeong” she said and left his office.

Myungsoo sighed. “Kids ....” he murmurred.

---

Minsoo exited Myungsoo’s office and then walking to Jihyun’s office on 6th floor. She smiled at some nurses , “Omo , who is that ?” one of them asked and they just shrugged. “Is Dr.Kim .... No way” they started to gosipping again , “What ? he what ?” suddenly a voice heard and they all stop talking. “Oh , Dr.Lee , you’ve back ?” a nurse shocked , “Eo , I’m back” Sungyeol laughs. “What did you talking about earlier ? About my friend ?” he asked them all and the nurses nervously laughing , “Ani , that’s ...” one of them whispering soemthing to him. “Ahh .... Her name is Minsoo , right ?” he asked them , “Omo , doctor you know her too ?” they gasped.

“Of course , she is my sister ... Wae ?” Myungsoo suddenly coem out from his office and the nurses shocked again , “Ah , jinjjayo seonsaengnim ?” one of them asked him. “Eo , that’s right. Kim Minsoo , Kim Moonsoo. They’re twins and they are my younger siblings” Myungsoo laughs , “Yah Lee Sungyeol , you’re back ?” Myungsoo approaching his friend. “Of course , I’m here you fool” Sungyeol said and they all laughing together.

“So , how is it ?” Myungsoo asked him , “What ‘what’ ? Though I’m a general surgeon , they called me for every surgery that happened in that hospital. Yahh .... Michigesseo ...” Sungyeol said and the others laughing at him. “That’s why I don’t want to go. When you heard the words island , you quickly offered yourself” Myungsoo laughing at him , “Yah , if I know that there’s only one hospital in that area , I won’t go either” Sungyeol said.

“Anyway , what did you think about my sister ?” Myungsoo asked Sungyeol and the nurses there , ‘Ahh ... aniya ...” the nurses shooking their head and hands. “Ah , that’s ... They thought you’re ... cheating” Sungyeol said and Myungsoo laughing. “Why should I ?” Myungsoo laughing , ‘I’m sorry but she’s too pretty , seonsaengnim” one of the nurses said , “Eo , geurae ? So you all thought I’m seeing someone who is way younger than me ?” Myung laughing with Sungyeol.

“Mwoya ?” Jihyun suddenly asked them while walking towards them , Myungsoo try to stop laughing. “Aniya .... You’re going home now ?” he asked her and she nods , “Oh , Sungyeol , you’re here ?” she asked Sungyeol who still there. “Eo , I’m just arrived ...” Sungyeol greet her , “I’m going home now , you’re not going now ?” Jihyun then asked Myungsoo. “Ah , aniya ... I’m going to be a bit late , but I’m going home. Really” Myungsoo said and she laughs , “Arrasseo , do you want to eat something today ?” she asked him. “Hmm .... Kimchi jjigae” he said , “Arrasseo , I’ll make it for you” she said “I want Sundubu jjigae” Sungyeol said and everyone laughing together.

“Yah , asked it to your wife not me. Arrasseo , I’m going” Jihyun said and left , Myungsoo waved at her. “Yahh ... I want my wife to asked me like that too ...” Sungyeol said with envy tone , “Wae ? Hajin never did it for you ?” Myungsoo asked him. “She do , but not in public. Yah , you two are really PDA-king , jinjja .... Woahh” Sungyeol said and the latter just laughing , “But how come I have a child before you did ? Perhaps ....” Sungyeol wondering about something and Myungsoo hit him. “Perhaps what ? We just ... didn’t have the right time yet” Myungsoo said while keep reading a medical chart , “Eiyy , ppali have a kids. If it’s a girl , we can arranged something between your daughter and my son” Sungyeol jokes before runnign to his office. “Yah , Lee Sungyeol !!” Myungsoo run after him.

---

Jihyun is cooking at home , she the TV  to listening some news or anything. So she won’t feel lonely , while waiting for the jjigae to done she sat on the seats in mini bar in the kitchen. She sighs hard.

“Waeyo unnie ? I want a cousin too ....”

Jihyun remembered Minsoo’s words. For the part three years , everyone has been asking about having kids. Both Jihyun and Myungsoo couldn’t do anything except smiled and said that it’s not the time yet. But lately , it’s been worsen for her , she kept thinking about it.

She opened her eyes , after calming herself down. “it’s okay Jihyun , kwaenchana ...” she said to herself before turn off the stove and take the foods to the dinning table. She’s busy preparing the dinner so that she didn’t realize that Myungsoo is already home. Myungsoo is about to call out her name but stopped when he saw his lovely wife still in the kitchen. Tip-toeing to the kitchen , he back-hugged her. “Aah—yah !!” Jihyun shocked and he laughing at her , “Jinjja .... Kkamjagiya ...” she said and he laughing at her.

She hit his arma dn he acted like he’s hurt badly , “Stop acting , I know you’re cute” she said and he just laughs. “Come on , let’s eat~” he said and both of them eat their dinner. They begin to talking about their day again and soon as they finished their dinner , Myungsoo help her to wash the dishes and she cleaned the table.

---

“They really thought that ?” she asked him while laughing , they’re already in bed now. Watching the TV in their bedroom while laying on the bed. “That’s why everyone said that if we have a daughter or son , they will be pretty or handsome” Myungsoo said and they laughing together.

He suddenly felt that her grip tightened , he smiled before rubbing her back. “I’m sure we’ll have one ... We’re just so busy ...” he said and she nod , “And we’re not that bad in bed” he whispered before smirked and Jihyun hit him. “Ahh !!” he groaned , “You prevert” she said but then he laughing. “But you love this ert~~” he again , “Whatever , I’m going to sleep” she said and he laughs before turned off the TV and put his arms around her body , back hugging her. Cut the distance between them , he whispered a sweet good night and ‘I love you’ to her ear before sleep. She smiled and hold his hand before finally fell asleep.

---

a.n : Annyeong~~ ^^ updated :DD please leave comments T___T tell me what do you think about this , pleaseeee ...... Thank you , will update more ^^ love you guys <33