Amazing

Forever

Jihyun opened her eyes and look around , “Ahh ....” she groaned and looking at Myungsoo whom facing her. She smiled as he caressing his cheek , she remembered what they did last night. Myungsoo awaken by her touch and hold her hand , “Good morning” he said half whispering. “Good morning too” she said , Myungsoo tightened his hug and keep smiling while his eyes are still closed. “Last night .... is amazing” he said and Jihyun blushed , Myungsoo flicked his eyes opened and then laughing at her. “Wae ?” she hit his bare chest and he just keep laughing , “Aigoo , you’re so cute” he said.

“Yah , let me go .... I c-can’t breathe” Jihyun said and finally he let her go , “Oppa , why are you so strong ?” Jihyun groaned while try to sit. “Of course , I’m a man” Myungsoo said , “You worked out ?” she asked him. “Of course~“ he sang and she just laughs. “Yah ppali ireona , it’s already five” she said while looking at her phone on the nightstand , “Ahh .... I want to sleep more” he said while trying to cover himself with the blanket again. “Oppa .... Ppali ireona ...” Jihyun said to him , “Sirheo~~” he said and she chuckled.

“What should I do to make you wake up ?” she murmured while put on her pajama , “Ppoppo” Myungsoo answered her eagerly. “Yah !” she hit him , “Ahh ! Ahh !!” he groaned but still didn’t want to get off from the bed. “Ah ppali , it doesn’t take long time” he said and Jihyun gave up , she give him a kiss on his lips. “Now , get up” she’s folding her arms , “Arrasseo jagiya~” Myungsoo sit on the bed and rubbing his eyes.

“I’m going to take a shower first ... DON’T try to do anything or interupt my shower” Jihyun said and he just nods with a cute smile , “Wae ? Because you’re afraid I’ll make you blushing all day ?” he asked but she didn’t give him  respond and walking straightly to the bathroom. “Yah~~ Kim Jihyun!!” he said again , trying to and then laughing.

---

“Wae ?” Myungsoo asked Jihyun while they’re eating their breakfast , “A-aniya ... Kwaenchana ....” Jihyun said and cotinue to eat her meal. “Perhaps ... You’re thinking about—“ “Ani !” Jihyun cut him off and he hold his laughter.

Though they’re already married , but Jihyun is still shy. That’s why Myungsoo likes to until she’s blushing. Myungsoo know that she never forget things easily and he sure that she wouldn’t never forget about what they did last night. Though she is irritated by him but she can’t help it but to love him more , because that’s how they fall in love in high school.

Myungsoo likes to teased Jihyun until her face gone red , in their high school days there’s no day without fights or quarrel between them.

---

“Good morning doc” some people greet both of them while they’re walking to their office , “Eo ! Myung !” Sungyeol raise his hand as he waiting for his best-friend. “Jihyun annyeong” Sungyeol greet her too and she greet him back , “Wae ?” Myungsoo asked him. Sungyeol give him a smirk , “So ...?” before Sungyeol could say anything Myungsoo block his mouth. “What are you guys doing now ?” Jihyun looking at them , “Ani , aniya ... Youc an go first” Myungsoo said to her and she just tilted her head in confussion before walking to her office first.

Myungsoo released his hand from Sungyeol’s mouth , “So , how is it ?” Sungyeol excitedly asked him. Myungsoo laughing , “Of course ...” he give him a thumbs up and both of them laughing together. “Aigoo , I can’t imagine how shy Jihyun was ...” Sungyeol wondering while sipping his coffe , Myungsoo remembered about last night and then laughing to himself. Then he looking at Sungyeol , “Yah ! Stop imagining ! Kajja” he struggle Sungyeol’s eck while take him to their department.

---

“Ahh .... Jihyun , focus. Focus” Jihyun slapping her own cheeks. “Argh .... Kim Myungsoo ....” she graoned and try to focus. She imagine how Myungsoo will laughing at her because he know she wouldn’t forget it. “Ahh ... Why do I love him anyway” she shooking her head and laughs slightly.

---

a.n : comment pleaseee T____T