Request

Forever

It’s been a couple weeks since that happened , everything just go like usual. Nothing’s weird , except Jihyun’s appetite.

“What do you want to eat today ?” Myungsoo asked her as they walking to the cafetaria , “Hmm .... Seonjiguk (ox blood soup)” she said and he lookign at her. “Are you pregnant ? Why are you keep craving for those soups these day ?” Myungsoo asked her while keep walking , “Molla ... I keep craving to those foods ....” Jihyun also wondering why.

“Shouldn’t you go for a test ? Maybe you’re pregnant for real” Myungsoo said to her and she hit his arm , “Stop talking , let’s eat” she said and he just nods.

In the cafetaria they meet Sungyeol and Hajin , then they shared the same table. “Jihyun-ah , you gained some weight ?” Hajin asked her while keep eating , “Ani ...” she’s defending herself. “But you look ... you know , a bit fat ...” Sungyeol said and Myungsoo hit him , “Ahh , apa !” Sungyeol said to him. “Geulsse .... I don’t know why either ....” Jihyun wondering too but then she stops eating. “Wae ?” they asked her , “Ahh ...” Jihyun running to the restroom and they looking at her.

“Yah , Myungsoo-yah .... Didn’t you say ... You guys did it , right ?” Sungyeol asked him and he nods , “She throw up too this morning ...” Myungsoo said. Hajin think for a while , “YAH !” she said and the two shocked. “Ahh , you shocked me .... Mwoya ?” Sungyeol patting his chest , “Perhaps .... Jihyun is pregnant ?” Hajin pointing her chopstick at Myungsoo and the latter widened his eyes.

“That could be right .... yah , go and take her to check her condition to Ob/Gyn” Sungyeol said to his friend , Jihyun get back from the restroom and the three of them looking at her. Jihyun feel that they’re looking at her , “Wae ?” she asked them. “Yeobo , let’s check your condition. I have a feeling” Myungsoo said to her , “What ?” she asked him but he quickly dragged her to Ob/Gyn Department.

“Look at them .... They’re going to be a parents soon” Sungyeol said to Hajin and his wife laughing , “Anyway ... Myungsoo’s food ....” Sungyeol start to take over his friend’s food. “Aigoo , disgusting ...” Hajin hit his arm but her husband just keep eating.

---

“Congratulations , you’re pregnant for 3 weeks” Dr.Seo said and both Jihyun and Myungsoo shocked , “J-Jinjjayo ?” Jihyun asked her and she nods. “Yeah , I’m sure. Look” Dr.Seo give them the ultrasound result , Jihyun close with her hand in shock. “Woah ...” Myungsoo smiled and looking at his wife , “From now just do whatever she needs , don’t complaining and don’t around. You two are going to be a parents soon” Dr.Seo jokes and they all laughing.

“Gomawo” they exited the room and Myungsoo keep holding her hand , “Wae ? Wae ? You’re that happy ?” she asked him and he just nodding. “Of course , finally ... This is mean .... I’m good right ?” Myungsoo again and she hit his back now , “Ahh !!!” he groaned in pain. “Yah , Kim Jihyun , why are your strength is stronger now ?Ahh ...” Myungsoo rubbing his back , “Is it that hurt ? Miann hahaha .... That’s why don’t tease me” she said and then laughing at him.

---

“Are you hungry ?” Myungsoo asked her while tehy’re watching TV in the living room. She looking at him , “Wae ? What do you want now ?” he asked her with a smile. “Jajangmyeon” she said and he nods , “Okay~” he snap his fingers and then walking to take his phone. “Excuse me , can you do a delivery ? Jajangmyeon ... uhm , 3 portion please .... And then ... Jjamppong 1 portion and then ... Dumplings please” he said and then ended the call.

It’s Jihyun’s 8th months and it’s been 1 month since she take her maternity leave. Since it’s weekend , Myungsoo always take a morning shift so he can keep an eye on her in the noon and the rest of the day. Even sometimes he exchange his shift with Sungyeol.

Myungsoo is a very care and protective husband , that’s why Jihyun better be alone in home or she can’t move an inch without his consents. “I’m okay , I’m not sick ....” Jihyun always said that but he always said that he’ll treat her like a patient. Their parents also visiting them often , but seeing how Myungsoo treat her they didn’t come that often because they trust Myungsoo. Myungsoo is more cautious than anyone she ever meet , even her mom didn’t that worry about her.

Myungsoo will call her if he’s in the hospital , at least 5 times an hour. It’s funny how he always screamed if she walks a bit without his consents , how he use her apron to cook , how he sing for her everytime she wants to sleep , and talking to her baby ‘bump’.

Sometimes Myungsoo even ‘send’ Hajin to look over her if he’s working in the hospital.

“I want that” Jihyun pointing at theTV screen when a beer CF come out , Myungsoo widened his eyes. “Ani , aniya .... No no .... No beer or alcohol ... You’re pregnant now” he said to her , she pout. “And that doesn’t work for me yeobo~” he said to her and she chuckled , “Here” he hand over a glass of strawberry juice that she asked before. “Did you buy the grapes ?” she asked him , “Ah ! Jamkan ....” he running to the kitchen and looking for some grapes that he brought earlier.

After a long Saturday , finally night come.

Jihyun yawning , though it’s still 8 p.m but she sleep early now because of her baby. “Are you sleepy ?” he asked her sweetly and she nods , “Kajja sleep .... You must be tired too” he smiled as they walking to their bedroom. Because Myungsoo is very worried , it takes around 5 minutes to walk to their bedrooom in second floor. “Yah , oppa ... I’m alright ....” she laughs slightly but he shooks his head in disapproval.

As they reach their bedroom , Jihyun lay herself down on the bed. Myungsoo going to the bathroom and then join her on the bed too , bellow the covers. “Now , sleep tight” he whispered as her lids slowly begin to be heavy and finally , she fell asleep.

Myungsoo sighed and then smiled in satisfaction , he’s tired but he’s happy. He hold her hand tightly before fell asleep too. He never tired with her orders or wishes , instead he’s happy. Knowing that they’re expecting their first child. Oh , scratch that. Their twins children.

---

a.n : :DD comment please T____T