Inception

Forever

"How are you today ?" Jihyun asked her patients as she do the round checks with her nurses , "There's no complication and this morning he already tested for his blood" the nurse said to her and she smiled. "Ahjussi , you can leave the hospital soon. If the test result is okay , you can leave" she said to the old man and his wife smiled , "Jinjjayo seonsaengnim ?" his wife asked her and she nods. "Aigoo , kamsa hamnida ....." she bows a couple times and Jihyun told her that is is her duty to heal her husband. Jihyun left the room. "No more patients to be visited , doc" her nurse said , "Ah , arrasseo." Jihyun smiled and she looking at someone from a far. She laughs slightly , "You can go first , I have something to do" she said and the nurse nods.

Jihyun walking passing some nurses on her way , "Omo ... Seonsaengnim is going to Dr.Kim's room .... Ahh , I'm envy" said one of them while walking. "Both of them looked nice together , aigoo ... I want a husband like Dr.Kim too" said the other one , "That's how people said a good man must meet a good woman" said the other and they nods in agreement.

---

"You can go first" Myungsoo said to an intern and he nods before left. A knocked heard , "Come in" he said and Jihyun walked in. "Jagiya" she said and he looked up , "You're here ?" he smiled at her. "Have you eat ?" she asked him , "Aniya , not yet .... Shall we go for a lunch now ? I heard the cafetaria offers something delicious today" he said and she laughs. "Kajja , yeobo ...." he hugs her from behind as they leaving his office. "Yah , release me ... People are looking at us" Jihyun said to him and he just laughs as he released his hug but then put his arm around her waist as they walking to the cafetaria. "Seonsaengnim annyeong haseyo ..." the nurses and interns that passed by them greet them and they greet them back. "Doctors , you both looks great together" said one of them and they just laughs together.

"Today's menu ...." some of the doctors and interns also nurses are lining up for their foods in the hospital's cafetaria. Myungsoo take some drinks with him as they walking to their seat. "Now .... Here" Myungsoo give her the spoon and chosticks after he cleaned it with a tissue , "Gomawo ..." she smiled and start to eat. "So , are you going home today ?" he asked her as they start eating , "Hmm , I'm going home. Are you not ?" she asked him baxk. He try to swallow the foods that in his mouth while wipped some food in the corner of her lips , "I'm .... yes" she swallow the vegetable hard and she's laughing hard. "Drink , dirnk ...." she give him the water and he drink it eagerly. "Yah , jagi , eat slowly ... You're going to die soon if you still eat like that" Jihyun said to him , 'Aniya , nan kwaenchana ..." he said with mouth full of foods."Aigoo ... aigoo" she's laughing at him.

Both of them began to talk about their patients because sometimes they must worked together since he is a general surgeon , sometimes he will do some cardiac surgeon that under Jihyun's care too. "Joah , joah ..... You gys always like this huh ? Nothing's changed" a voice heard and both of them looking at the voice owner. "Hyung !" Myungsoo smiled and Jihyun greet the voice owner , "Oppa , what are you doing here ?' she asked him. "Ah wae ? I can't visit my little sister now huh ?" Jonghyun ruffling her hair and Myungsoo laughs. "Hyung , it's been a long time ...." Myungsoo greet Jonghyun and he greet him back , "Yah , Lee Jonghyun-seonsaengnim what are you doing here ?" Jihyun asked her older brother again. "I got back to see Korea hahaha .... It's been a while since I was last here" Jonghyun laughs slightly.

"Have you ate lunch , hyung ?" Myungsoo asked him , "Well , I had some ealier ..." he answered. "Oppa , you're going stay here now ?" Jihyun asked him too , "Aniya , I'm going to Brazil today ... Yah , I've been waiting for the world cup , I must watch the final, sis" Jonghyun said and they laughing together. "You're just arrived today right hyung ? Why don't you stay for a while ?" Myungsoo said to him , "Aniya , I can't. Even though we just arrived , my little rascal keep budgin me so that we can go to Brazil. I'm going after from here" Jonghyun said. "Hyung , what kind of doctor who keeps travelling around the world ?" Myungsoo jokes. "There;s only one in this word , Lee Jonghyun and that's me" Jonghyun jokes too. Jihyun shooking her head in disbelief , "So , you'll comeback to America after that ?" she asked him and he nods. 

"Anyway , how's Jinhyuk , hyung ?" Myungsoo asked him , "He's growing so fast , it's just like yesterday I was so worried about hin" he said and the three of them laughing together. "Yah , you two , when will you guys have a child ? Jinhyuk already blabbering about having a cousin" Jonghyun said to them and Jihyun glared at him. "Wae ? You don't want to ?" Jonghyun asked her , "Eiy , aniya hyung ... We're just too busy ... Haha ...." Myungsoo said to him. "Anyway , you guys go have a kids now before it's too late , so my Jinhyuk wouldn't talk alone" Jonghyun said and they laughs. "Alright then , I'm going now , okay ?" Jonghyun said to them and they bid their goodbyes to him.

"Aigoo , that oppa .... From the past until now , he won't change a bit" Jihyun said and Myungsoo just laughs. "Hyung is right though ...." Myungsoo said and she furrowed her brows. "Right , what ?" she asked him , "About having a child" he said and she nods. She stops eating , "Don't worry ... I'm okay" she said to him. "No , hyung has a point though ... I'll make it one for you" Myungsoo ended his sweet talks with a smirk and Jihyun hit him slightly. "Yah , I mean it" he said but she keep laughing at him , "Yah , Kim Myungsoo ... Are you a ert now ?" she asked him as she stand up. "Yah , jinjjayo~~" he followed her and they both keep laughing.

---

a.n : Miann short update T_T kkk~ I'll do better for the next updates~~ please do leave comments :DD