It's him!

Why does it have to be you?

You quickly ran into the cafe, Jessica looked up from the counter, of course she was reading a magazine instead of working again. You put your things in the back room, Jessica followed you, a smug look on her face.

   " Late again I see. At this rate the boss will fire you! Why were you late again?", Jesica scowled, crossing her arms which set you off. You were always jealous of Jessica, her perfect curves, her hair framed her face perfectly, no wonder all the guys drooled over her.

    You put on your apron, tying the strings behind you." And why aren't you working instead of drooling over boys in a magazine?", you retorted, Jessica just laughed." Is that really your comeback? Your so lame! If you were just like me you could actually have a chance at getting a guy, but sadly your just pathetic!", Jessica hissed, her words like venom.

   Your blood boiled, you just wanted to smack her, but the bell signaled that a customer has entered." You get this one, he looks easy. Although you'll probably mess up again like usual!", Jessica laughed, pushing you out the back room. You fixed your apron, giving a death stare to Jessica before turning to face the customer.

   " Welcome to the Sunny Cafe, were we ser-", you said before you look up to see his face, it was him!! Why him of all people?!

   " Hello again, I didn't fully introduce myself. My name is Ken, might I ask what's your name", Ken asked, a slight smirk on his face. " My name is y/n", you said, realizing that he was looking you up and down." Your very pretty", Ken suddenly said, his face turning red. You turned away, how did he so easily make you blush?! You showed him to his table, although you felt really akward. You poured him his drink, and turned to leave." Will you go on a date with me?", Ken asked, grabbing your hand. You tensed up, quickly pulling your hand away.

   "Umm, I just meet you", you said. Ken got up and moved closer to you, until his face was close to yours." But I feel like I already know you", Ken said, caressing your cheek with his thumb.

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm new to writing fanfics on here so bear with me if my stories aren't good.-_-

   But I'd love it if you support me as I write fanfics and such!^~^