Just your normal day

Why does it have to be you?
It was just another one of those days, when you woke up, cursing under your breath when the alarm clock went off. You threw the alarm clock against the wall, realizing you would need to get yet another one. You dragged yourself out of bed, the cold floor making you shudder as you made your way to the kitchen. 

   You walked into your kitchen, not wanting to make breakfast since of course you didn't have anything that was easy to make for breakfast. " I'll just eat something at the cafe, hopefully Jessica won't be mad that I'm late like usual", you thought running to your room, quickly grabbing your uniform. You never moved so fast before, probably since Jessica will kill you if your late again. You stripped your clothes off and put on your uniform, using your hands to press down the sides of your skirt.

   You fixed your hair into a messy bun, not bothering to look like all the other hot and y waitresses that worked at the cafe, although you did wish that you had their curves and long wavy hair. What are you thinking?! You looked good, at least that's what you thought.

   You put on your heels and grabbed your purse, quickly heading out the door and locking the door behind you. The cafe wasn't far away, so you didn't worry to much. You walked or what you thought sprinted to the cafe. You accidentally ran into someone, causing you to fall and barly catch yourself.

   " I'm s-so s-sorry! I'm such a clutz!", you started, feeling a bit angry though that you didn't see him in the first place.

   You looked at the stranger, you had to admit that he was handsome. He wore a black jacket and black jeans, which fitted his curves perfectly. You looked at his face, only to blush. His bright smile seemed to melt you and his eyes were beautiful.

   What were you talking about?! You mentally slapped yourself and stood up." Are you okay?", he said, a concerned look on his face. 

   " Yes I'm okay! ", you said, turning away so he couldn't see you blush. Why am I blushing? You felt the stranger staring at you, you quickly took off, taking one final glance behind you, your eyes meeting his.

   " Get yourself together! You don't even know him!", you said to yourself. But would it be so bad if you did know him?