First Date, First Kiss

Why does it have to be you?

   You put on your short black dress, smoothing down the sides. You barley even knew this Ken and yet you agreed to a date. Maybe it was because he was hot or something? You just sighed and put on your heels, checking yourself in the mirror one last time. You did have to admit that you did look hot! You smiled and fixed your hair, grabbing your purse and heading out.

   Ken was waiting for you at your door, a rose in his hand. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a dark blue jacket, kinda casual. When Ken saw you his mouth almost dropped to the floor." Wow, you look amazing..like..wow!", Ken said looking you up and down. You blushed, it felt nice when Ken complimented you. You  looked at Ken, that usual smirk on his face." So should we get going, I know a great place we could go, it's not far", Ken said rubbing the back of his neck. You brushed some hair out of your face and grabbed Ken's hand. You felt Ken tense up a bit but he settled and firmly grasped your hand." Lead the way", you said giving Ken's hand a slight squeeze.

   As you were walking side by side you started feeling cold, why didn't you bring a jacket? Ken looked at you, a bit worried." Are you cold?", Ken said concerned. You rubbed your arms and nodded. Ken quickly took off his jacket and put it on you, fixing it so you were covered." Thank you Ken", you said, still wondering why you didn't bring a jacket even though you knew it would be cold. Ken chuckled and grabbed your hand again." Well we better get going now", Ken said. You nodded and followed Ken, wondering where you would be going." So Ken, do you live here in town?", you said drawing circles on Ken's hand with your thumb." Well, yes I live in town, I actually live right next to the Sunny Cafe, I actually saw you everyday, but I never thought I'd get the chance to date such a hot girl like you", Ken said slightly turning red. I'm hot? Maybe I am." I'm not that hot", you said shyly. Ken stopped you, a serious look in his eyes." Y/n, have some confidence! Your hot and you should know it! That's why I like you and...I really like you y/n", Ken said close to your face, your heart racing.

   You looked at Ken, that usual smirk on his face." Can..can I kiss you?", Ken asked, a bit sure you would say no. You felt your heart racing, a kiss? You didn't know what to say, you just stood there." I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked", Ken said letting go of your hand. You quickly grabbed his hand again, it felt like electricity when you held his hand." Yes", you said. Ken stared at you, quite unsure what to say." Yes? Really?", Ken said clearly surprised. You nodded and Ken let out a sigh of relief." I'm so happy!", Ken said pulling you close to him, lifting up your chin." Is this your first kiss?", Ken asked you. You nodded, Ken pressing his forehead against yours." Well then, I guess ill be your first", Ken said. Ken slowly leaned into you, pressing his lips softly against yours. Your first kiss! It felt nice. Ken pulled away, you pouted, why couldn't it have lasted longer? Ken laughed and grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers with his." Don't forget we still have our date", Ken said slightly laughing. 

   

 

Okay so yeah, the actual date will be in the next chapter^~^

    I'm fairly new to writing fanfics on here so if you see anything I need to work on just tell me! Ill make plenty of stories so if this ones not good, ill make a huge effort to make my future stories better! Thnks!!