Most awkward date ever

Why does it have to be you?

   Ken led you to the restaurant, opening the glass door for you as you walked into the restaurant. Ken closed the door behind him and walked up to you as you looked around."It's really nice", you said tapping your chin lightly. A lady walked up to you, a smile embedded on her face, which slightly scared you, but you shyly smiled back.

   "Welcome to Starlights, where you will enjoy delicious food and the kindness our waiters and waitresses will give you. May I show you two to your table?", she said shyly. You nodded and the lady led you into a private room, a table booth sat in the middle, decorations and a window showing the beautiful scenery outside had you wowing. You and Ken took a seat, shifting close to each other til you sat side to side." I'll give you some time to decide what you want", the lady said giving a bow and exiting the room, closing the door behind her.

   " What would you like y/n?", Ken said fiddling with his menu, looking over the food. What would you get? You looked through the menu, everything looked good. You looked up from your menu, seeing Ken looking at you with a smirk on his face." What?", you asked slightly confused, you closed your menu." Nothing important,  just looking at you", Ken said biting his lip, his hand tapping on the table from being bored.

   For what seemed like forever you both sat in silence, both not knowing what to say to each other. The door opened and the lady walked in, you sighed with relief now that the awkwardness has been broken." So what will you be having today?", the lady asked grabbing out her book. After Ken ordered the drinks and food, the lady left again, the award silence coming back.

   " So...how have you been doing?", Ken asked you, clearly trying to get rid of the silence." Umm, good. Ever things been...good", you said, mentally slapping yourself at the stupid answer. In no time the lady came back with your food, placing it nicely on the table." If you need anything else just ring the bell", the lady said before leaving.

   As you ate, Ken poked your cheek." You look like a chipmunk stuffing it's cheeks", Ken teased you, watching you pout and lightly hit him." Yah! That's not funny!", you said going back to your food, Ken watching as you ate. You looked at Ken, looking at his food which he was already half done with." Do you wanna come to my house after this?", Ken said putting a piece of his food in his mouth. You tensed up a bit but eased as you looked at Ken's caring eyes." Sure, I mean if you want me to. I always wondered what your house looked like", you said giving him a glance before eating the last piece of your food.

   After you both finished and Ken paid for the food, you exited the restaurant and you walked side by side down the sidewalk." My house is not far from here. It's an apartment but I like to call it my house", Ken said putting his hands in his pockets. As you both walked in silence you wondered what his house looked on the inside, was it a comfy house? A rich house? The only way to find out was to go inside and see for yourself.

 

   Hey guys, sorry for the wait on the chapter, but I hope you like it so far.

          I'll make sure to update soon so look forward to the next chapter!!