Chapstick | Sohyun

4MINUTE Drabbles and One Shots

This is a short, short one. More like a romcom than something that fits these two. I am working on another theme that distinguish these pairing according to me. An alternate universe where 4minute has not disband and will never disband. Also 4minutexBangtan interactions.

 

 

If you ask him when they first met, he would not specifically recall that it was at the beach, one fine morning where both their parents decided they would each other's playmate. He was playing with the silky sand, trying to build a castle when one girl toddler handed him a pretty shell for him to decorate the castle.

 

If you ask her when did they became bestfriends, she would not reaccount excitedly that exact moment when she managed to tackle him to the ground for taking her share of chicken nuggets from her lunchbox. He, who hated losing to the bones, will then begged his parents to enroll in the same taekwondo class as her and smirked victoriously when he managed pinning her down during a sparring.

 

It is the award season, where the artists gathered, performing remixes and special stages of their hit songs, receiving awards for their hard work. The backstage waiting room was a mess, stylists and makeup artists seemed out of their mind running here and there, fixing the member's makeup one moment and fixing stage outfits the other. She grew bored waiting as she had hers done a long while ago, she just needed the stage accessories and she's ready.

 

"Unnie, I'm visiting my friend. Just call for me when we're up"

 

The elder member just raise an okay sign at her, giving a reminder for her not to wander too far. She was munching on energy bar as she walked up to the group sharing the same waiting space as them, waving when the oldest of them gestured for her to come closer. They had to be filming one of their bombs again with the numerous amount of cameras surrounding them. Didn't want to seem imposing, she just sat slightly further from where they were shooting. Until their main dancer approached her.

 

"Sohyunnie"

 

"Oh, hi oppa"

 

"Why don't you join us shooting?"

 

"You're filming your bombs, right? I don't think it's a good idea oppa"

 

He just clicked his tongue and pointed at the director, who gave her the okay signal and gestured for her to come.

 

"Fine"

 

"Good"

 

She chomped down the last bit of her bar before walking up to them, bowing at the director.

"No, you're doing it wrong!"

 

"I'm doing it just like you said!"

 

"Kwonsso, tell him he's doing it wrong"

 

"I didn't see what he did, oppa"

 

"Show her"

 

The orange haired guy turned towards her and started enlarging his eyes and smiled at her, weirdly. He tilted his head to the left and looking at her questioningly.

 

"Well?"

 

She put on her thinking face.

 

"Well, on the bright side, you could be cast as an insane serial killer"

 

Laughter erupted on the set, with Namjoon and Jungkook all flocked to them to watch.

 

"Don't worry Jiminnie, I have one more solution for you to make a handsome look"

 

Reaching into his suit pocket, he brought out a lip shaped container.

 

"Lip balm"

 

"Oh, no, no, you're not making me wear that in front of the camera"

 

"Oh, come on, don't be a spoil sport"

 

The broad shouldered hyung then turned to her for support.

 

"I don't think me, a girl, putting lip balm on as a girl will always do, will be much interesting than any of you guys doing it"

 

"Oh,oh, did I just hear her calling herself a girl?"

 

He raised an eyebrow at her, challenging a comeback from her. She snickered discreetly at him. She then saw him fumbling around with sticks of different colours and a light bulb just lighted up in her head.

 

"Instead, why don't you make Jungkook do it? He was already holding two"

 

"Yeah, Kookie, show us"

 

Jimin pitched in, anything to get himself out of the mother hen's request.

 

"Fine, hmm, let's see"

 

He pretended to pick a suitable color when really he was sending a look towards her that she was certain translated into 'I'll get you back for this'. It wasn't the first time she received that look. She just stuck out her tongue a little as a reply. He then proceeded being a weird he is, while putting on lip balm as comically as he could, causing his hyungs to have a big laugh. The shooting ended.

 

A staff member ran up to her and asked her to get ready with the rest of the members. She said she'll be right up, smiling politely. On her way, she noticed in one of the mirrors that her lip colour has faded a little so she went up to him, who was still so immersed with his chapsticks.

 

"Yah, can I have some of that? My lip color faded"

 

He only gave her mocking look.

 

"You forgot the magic word"

 

She bit her lower lip, feeling dreaded.

 

"Fine, handsome Mr Jungkook, can I please have some of your ChapStick? My lip color faded, I promise I'll just use little of it"

 

She held out her hand, looking as helpless as she could, growling internally when he patted her head.

 

"There, there, such a polite little girl"

 

He swiped the balm two times more on his lips before placing the lid on its place, handing the stick to the girl. Only to dip down and placed his lips on hers.

 

"There, have you had enough yet?"

 

Cannot bring herself to have a comeback against that, she only gawked in her whirling state of mind.

 

"You, you"

 

Her brain seemed to be still processing what just happened before she felt a tug on her arm, it was Hyunah.

 

"Kwonsso, there you are. I've gone crazy looking for you and here you're playing with Jungkook. This kid. Oh, hi, Jungkook"

 

Hyunah flashed a small smile at the BTS member before pulling her maknae along with her.

 

"Come along~"

 

"But, but, unnie, he just, he"

 

The tall man just waved her goodbye, smirking making her cheeks heat up.

 

"That little "

 

...

 

 

ɦʏʊռռɨɛ You guys Guess what?                                                          

What?

ⓙⓘⓜⓘⓝⓝⓘⓔ What? 

 

 

ɦʏʊռռɨɛ I have this

 

 

*image attached*

 

ⓙⓘⓜⓘⓝⓝⓘⓔ OMO 😱😱😱                                                         

WHAT?

 

I can't open it 😣

 

ɦʏʊռռɨɛ I plan to blackmail those two

 

So I can only bring Jimin along

 

Since he's the one that already know 😁😁😁😁                                             

 

Ah, waeee??? 

 

I want to know too

 

ⓙⓘⓜⓘⓝⓝⓘⓔ Sounds like a good plan noona

 

Bye tae 🙌🙌🙌

 

 

 

And so the BTS dormitory just erupted again, with a frustrated cry from the baby lion.