Battle 1. 2/2

Night Rising *ON HIATUS*

Henry's P.O.V

 

 

After the text I got from Kaylajo, I told the others what was going on and why Kaylajo left. Sungmin hyung then started following the other 3 demons when he saw them. I noticed that they were heading towards a construction site nearby, so I told Sungmin and he started to speed up.

When we got to the construction site, I noticed that nobody was around and that the roads were closed. I got out of the van and look around to see where those lvl3 demons went, I look over at KyuMin.

"KyuMin-ssi. Do you see their shadows anywhere?" I asked.

"No-" She didn't get to finish when a spear of dark matter came flying at her. SungJong's wing came out and he quickly flew over and picked KyuMin up bridal style and flew up into the air, the dark matter then shattered and we all got ready to fight.

My wings came out, I jumped into the air and summon a white Tiger.

"The Wild animal of the north!"

The tiger appeared and attacked the demon, the tiger was able to tear his leg off. A ear bleeding scream came from the demon's mouth, causing a sonic wave that could destroy us.

Ryeowook Hyung got in front of us, he then took a deep breath and sang at a very high pitch, causing a sonic wave as well but towards the other sonic wave. The sonic waves collided, we were blown back a little and so were the demons.

Yuri then took out two fans and with one swift wave, the blades went flying towards one of the lvl3's. he was about to dodge the attack when one of the blades cut his side, EunMi raised her bow into the air towards the hurt lvl3.

Her wings then sprouted from her back, she then released the arrow. As the arrow shot through the air, it slowly started to change into pink ice, it then pierced the demon's arm and caused its arm to turn into ice and broke off.

The demon the shot dark matter towards EunMi, it hit her leg causing her to fall.

"Eunmi!" YunMi screamed.

The demon was about to shoot Eunmi again, but YunMi put up a water wall around her, then she shot it towards the demon. JinAe rushed over to EunMi and started to heal her leg, JinRi came over and helped JinAe.

 

ChiCoi's P.O.V

 

I watch as the guys fight two of the demons, while we take care of this guy. We already got him hurt pretty bad too, he lost his arm and has a huge gash on his side. KyuMin started to fight face to face with the lvl3, she looked like she was dancing in the air while using shadows that were around the area.

KyuMin then blocked an attack that pushed her back, this gave me a chance to attack. I made the clouds turn an ash black color, the wind got stronger and then formed into a tornado. the lvl3 then got caught with in the tornado, when the tornado vanished the demon was all deformed but was able to use and shoot dark matter.

KyuMin then called out two names and two puppets appeared, she was controling them with shadows. YunMi helped her out while I check on the others, Yuri was making a spear out different nature elements.

"KyuMin! Move!" Yuri yelled.

KyuMin moved and Yuri threw her spear towards the lvl3.

"NOOOOOO!" It's deformed voice screamed as the spear pierced its head.

 

Author's P.O.V

 

 

As the girls were finishing up their battle, the guys were also finishing their battle. Taemin read the mind of the lvl3's and told the others what their attacks were, Sungmin then used wind and cut one of their arms off. It screeched in pained.

Sunggyu then was able to land a kick to the demons head and send him flying back, Sungmin then did another attack but this time he cut its leg off. Ryeowook then started to sing a soft melody, this caused the demon to become tired, Sungjong then used the electricity from the wire that were on the ground and electrocuted the lvl3.

TaeHyun and MyungDae fought against the other lvl3, Henry was trying to find out where Kaylajo was, but was having no such luck. TaeHyun then made a black water dragon, MyungDae made dark clouds appear and it started to rain. He then had lightning come down and hit the ground, then he was able to move the lightning and it looked like a dragon. TaeHyun then controlled the dark water that was shaped like a dragon and forced it towards the lvl3, MyungDae did the same thing.

They then combined the two elements, the now one dragon attacked the lvl3, causing the lvl3 to be badly burned. The two lvl3s then stood next to each other, Henry then took out his violin and started to play. Silver wires apeared around Henry, he replayed the song and the strings shot towards the lvl3's. The strings then wrapped around them, Henry played the final note. All that was left of lvl3's was nothing.

Everyone then flew back to the ground.

"That was awesome!" KyuMin panted.

"Yeah-" Henry didn't finish what he was saying, when he felt like someone just shot his heart. That moment he knew it was Kaylajo.

"WE GOT TO FIND KAYLAJO!"

"Whoa! Whats with you?" TaeHyun asked.

"She's in trouble..It felt like someone shot me in the heart. I know it was her pain...We have to hurry!"

They all nodded their heads, and took off. They were flying too fast for any normal person to see them. Once they got the warehouse. Henry quickly rushed over and opened the door. When he looked in, he saw Kaylajo lying on the floor, looking straight at him.

Her blue eyes had no life in them what so ever, there was blood splatter on her face, was partially open and blood was coming from . There was giant pool of blood surrounding her body, her wings were now covered in blood splatter and wasn't even glowing.

"KAYLAJO!" Henry screamed. He ran over towards her, It felt like the world was in slow motion. When he was close enough he slid on his knees and stopped beside her body, his pants were being soaked in her blood.