five

When 12 Became 11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It almost felt like someone had answered Suho’s prayers. Or rather, all their prayers. The next morning, they were all greeting each other like usual, as if nothing had happened. One could only imagine Suho’s happiness when he went to the kitchen for breakfast, only to find the members all seated together at the table, having breakfast in peace, with the occasional joke from Chanyeol or Baekhyun. Suho felt like the talk last night had certainly pulled them out of their “zombie-like” state and back into the reality that they were idols, and they couldn’t act like that, for the fans would definitely make a big deal out of it.

“Suho hyung! Cereal?” Baekhyun asked, while waving the cereal box in the air. Suho smiled and reached over to grab the box, but before he could even get a grasp on the cardboard box, Baekhyun pulled it back, causing Suho to fall forward, and onto the dining table, all the while spilling the jug of milk that was on the table. The glass toppled over, spilling its contents and they could only watch as the white liquid spilled over the table, dripping on the floor. And since Suho had his upper body on the table, his shirt had soaked up the milk too, the coldness of the milk causing him to shiver. “Cold?” Baekhyun asked while smirking, before he couldn’t take it anymore and burst out into laughter, the melodious sound filling the room. Before long, all the members were laughing together- even Suho chuckled. Suho straightened himself and stood up once again, and turned around, ready to walk out of the kitchen and change his clothes. But not before he said, “You brats. I better see that cleaned before I step foot in this kitchen again.” The members behind him all shouted in protest, but Suho paid them no attention and went to change his clothes, all the while thinking about how long it had been since he had seen them laugh-or even smile at all after Kris left.

“Hurry up Kai! Or we’ll leave you here!” D.O shouted through the wound down window, trying to get Kai to hurry up and get into the van before they were late for their activity. “Coming hyung!” Kai shouted back and finally appeared out of the dorm. As all the members finally settled down in the van, the driver drove off to their next destination. They were going to record for Happy Camp. And knowing the producers, they were definitely going to question about Kris. But they pushed that to the back of their minds and hoped the recording would go successfully.

What they dreaded came first. Apparently, they had to go through some question and answer question segment. They would only record for the show the next day. And somehow, they knew the question and answer segment que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter