[1]

Oh, my High school!

 

It’s a nice Monday morning at school. I’m feeling good about today. I was walking by the hallway until, “Aaaah! It’s Shin Dongho!” the girls behind me screamed. I turned my head and my eyes widened when I realized they were charging toward me.

But it was too late to react. The crazy fangirls ran over, bumped and pushed me until I was on the floor, and no one even bothered to help me get up. They were all too busy spazzing on ‘Mr. Popular.’ I stood up and brushed the dirt on my skirt. “Great. I haven’t gone to my first class and I’m already looking like this.”

 

I went to the restroom to wash my face. Still angry from what happened earlier. “Ugh,” I groaned as I looked at my messed up hair. “What’s so special about that Shin Dongho huh?!” I muttered frustatedly at my reflection on the mirror.

“That smug face he wears when I see him, that arrogant posture,” I rolled my eyes. “He’s not even cute! Why do girls go gaga over him?! Grr!” I said, almost shouting. Then I started combing my hair and sighed. “Well, he is kinda cute…” and a smile involuntarily corssed my face.

 

“Ahem,” a voice crept on me. I almost jumped in surprise. I followed the voice and glanced at the door. And my face turned bright red.

“Shin Dongho,” I muttered, looking at him.

He just smirked and crossed his arms on his chest.

My heart started beating too fast. “Keep calm,” I said to myself. I’m thinking of what to say, but I just can’t think of anything.

 

“Y-you, what are you doing here?” I finally said.

He looked at me from head to toe, still wearing that smirk on his face. I can fell my face getting hotter. “Well,” he started and leaned by the door.

 

“I heard you ranting about me. I was kinda surprised. But it’s interesting to see someone hating me, especially  a girl.” He let out an arrogant laugh, still looking at me. I exploded from anger, “Excuse me?! Who do you think you are? Going here and mock someone?” I walked towards him and pushed him so I can get out.

Dongho’s POV:

I followed my gaze at her back. “Interesting,” and smiled on myself. “Very interesting…” and started walking to my next class.