Sixth Stop

Choo-Choo Talk

“Lee Sujin.”

“Yes?” She turned around to see who had called her name but instead was shoved into her locker harshly. She cried out in pain as her head slammed against the door. Cringing, she blinked up at the handsome face of one Jin of BTS.

He looked down at her indifferently, his hands clenching her shoulders, making her whimper. “So you’re the one who’s been hanging around Jungkook lately. I hear you talked to Suga too. Just what exactly are you up to?”

“IInothing! I swear, Jungkook and I are j-just friends andand Suga and I h-happen to r-ride the same subway home but we don’t talk, p-please, you’re hurting me,” she begged pitifully.

“Hm. You don’t seem to be lying.” He let her go and she sighed in relief, shaking like a leaf in the wind. “We’ll be watching you.”

He walked away and her knees almost buckled but she held herself up and forced herself to regain her composure.

“It’s alright,” she told herself, trying not to cry. Her heart had almost burst out of her chest. “It’s alright, he’s gone, you’re okay. It’s alright. You’re alright. Just breathe.”

“Hey Noona! What’sdid something happen?”

She looked up with teary eyes. “Jungkook…I…oh god.”

He grabbed her arms firmly but gently. “What happened? Did Suga-hyung—”

“No.” She shook her head. “It was…Jin. Hehe said they’ll be watching me. Igod, he scared me so much.”

“Oh god, I’m so sorry, Noona.” He pulled her into a hug, patting her on the back to soothe her. “I’m sorry. It was my fault, wasn’t it? I’m sorry. I’ll…I’ll talk to him. Them. I’ll stay away from you for a while. Sorry, Noona.”

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault, not really.” She pulled away and smiled at him as best she could. “Don’t worry, I’m okay. He didn’t hurt me”much“just scared me a little. But it’s probably best if I keep a little distance for a while. Thanks.”

“Don’t thank me, Noona, you’re making me feel even worse!” he groaned, making her giggle.

“Sorry. Anyway, I should go. See you…soon.” She smiled and waved before leaving.


Suga swore under his breath, resolving to beat Jungkook up the next time he saw him. It was all his fault that he was now so conscious of the stupid girl. She didn’t look at him or go near him anymore, thank god, but she was there and he was so aware of her now.

“Goddammit!” he gritted out.

The subway stopped at her station, he knew her station now, what the but oddly, she didn’t get off. He frowned and wondered if she forgot again.

Stupid girl. Hadn’t he explicitly told her that Jungkook wouldn’t be there to save her every time? Jesus Christ!

He watched her out of the corner of his eye. When she got off a few stations after her regular one, he ruffled his hair and grumpily followed her, wondering just what the hell he was doing. It was all Jungkook’s fault, dammit!

The sun had just set and the sky was slowly dimming. He followed her surreptitiouslyeasy because she didn’t seem cautious at all. She was asking to get mugged, really.

So it came as no surprise to him when, several minutes and a dark street later, she was suddenly approached by two shady strangers, asking for directions. From his hiding spot a few feet away, Suga could hear her naively pointing them down the street. Even without watching her, he knew the exact moment she realized that something was wrong because her voice grew stiff and panicked while she shouted for help.

And, he realized, that was exactly what he was here for. Help. Somehow, he had become the hero in this scenario. The irony made him chuckle.

He stepped out to see the two men dragging her around a corner. Rolling his eyes, he cracked his neck and shook out his shoulders before leisurely following.

“Please stop! Please, I don’t have any money on me. I’m just going to see my parents! Please stop!” he heard her cry.

There was a shout of pain and suddenly, he was in a memory. He was ten, hiding in his room as he listened to the sounds of his father beating up his mother. He was scared and his mother told him not to leave his room or even open the door but he had to see. He opened the door just a crack and just as he spotted the blood on the ground, he heard

Help!

His vision turned red as Suga stormed in and slugged one guy hard in the stomach. The girl was huddled on the ground, staring up disbelievingly at him with crying eyes and a dark bruise on her cheek. His bloodlust grew and his mind buzzed as he ripped into the other guy until they were both on the ground and he was just mindlessly punching and kicking and hurting. He wanted to kill them. He was going to kill them.

“No! Stop! Suga! Stop, they’rethey’ll die!”

Just what I want, he thought viciously.

A flash of color and then

.

He shook his head, stumbling around as he came out of his savage stupor. He stared at his bloody fists before turning his eyes to the two battered men on the ground before him.

And one bruised girl whom he had just kicked in the stomach.

She groaned and rolled over, clearly in a lot of pain.

Suga staggered back, his eyes confusing the image with that of his mother’s broken body.

“No,” he whispered. “No…Mom…”

The girl sat up, her face scrunched in agony as she panted for breath. She turned her gaze to Suga and he read so much fear in her eyes that it was almost a physical blow.

She stood as slowly as possible, wincing visibly. Suga watched in silence and then, as if in a trance, moved about collecting the items that had fallen out of her bag before holding it out to her.

“Thank you,” she spoke quietly without looking at him.

He just turned and left, unable to bear her presence any longer.


A/N: I'm speeding things up a bit. I hope to finish this story before the end of the week. That would be FANTASTIC.

Thank you to all you new subscribers and thank you to all you old subs for sticking with me!

I hope you're enjoying the ride. ;)

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2015 by skyblaze208