End

Will You Notice Me, Junhong-ah?

The couple aren't going back to office. They decided to have their first official date even though Junhong is against it. Junhong never slacking on his work but his manager that now turned to be his boyfriend force him to do so.

While at the office, Himchan still worried about the two since they never coming back that day.

"What's wrong?" Yongguk asked him on their way back home.

"Zelo and Daehyun not replying my messages" Himchan said while staring at his phone.

"Where are they?"

"Going out to solve their problem"

"Oh, about Junhong ignored you all?" Yongguk asked and Himchan just nods.

"Don't worry too much, Channie. They can solve their own problem. How about dinner on our favorite place tonight?" Yongguk suggest his still worried boyfriend.

"But..."

"Trust me, Channie. Daehyun is a good guy and Junhong likes him. That's what you always told me, now let them settle their things alone. I believe Junhong will talk to you when it's done"

"Alright" Himchan said, giving up. Yongguk drive to the place they used to come.

 

When they enter the restaurant Yongguk eyes catch the view of a cute couple on the corner near their favorite spot.

"Well, looks like you don't have to worry anymore Channie" Yongguk said.

"Why? I will always worried about my baby" Himchan said,pouting.

"See there? They've settled everything, I believe" Yongguk chuckles when Himchan saw them.

Yongguk quickly covers Himchan's mouth and drags him to the opposite place so they won't hear Himchan's scream or see him being hyper.

"You can ask them tomorrow, Channie. Not now. Let them have their time, and let me eat something. I'm really hungry" Yongguk laughs when they sit down and Himchan glaring at him.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The morning has come and Junhong still want to sleep but his phone won't stop buzzing. He swears that whoever calling, he will ignores him for days. But the names on his screen makes him groans. The last person he wish to wake him up on a good Saturday morning is Kim Himchan. He knows that if Himchan calling early in the morning means something. Last time he called him, he end up helping Himchan cleaning his house because he feels like doing it and Yongguk wasn't there.

"Hello" Junhong sit on his bed with eyes closed.

"Morning baby Junhongie! Wake up! I want you to come at 10. We will have lunch together here. Don't be late"

"Ugh hyung. Why suddenly?" He said lazy.

"Because we need to celebrate something. You will come. Don't make me come to your place and drag you and daehyun, baby. Remember, don't be late"

"Hhhhh....alright hyung"

"Good boy. See you later" and he ended the call.

 

"Who's that?" a voice comes from his side.

"Himchan hyung"

"What did he want?"

"He want us to come to his place at 10. He said we need to celebrate something"

"What if we don't come?"

"He will come and drag us with him" Junhong rubs his eyes. "Wait! Did he know?" his eyes widen

"Know what?"

"That you're here?" Junhong frowns.

"I think so. Don't ask me how, cos I don't know. It's Kim Himchan we're talking about" Daehyun said and wraps his arms around Junhong's waist.

"We still have lot of time. Let's go back to sleep Junhongie" Daehyun closes his eyes and pulls Junhong's closer to him.

 

--End--

 

Hello there~~

Thank you for staying with me till the end of this story

I'm happy to finish this one~~~

Hope you all like it