The day after

Will You Notice Me, Junhong-ah?

Last day of the week. Junhong opens his eyes lazily. He didn't want to go to work today, after what happen yesterday but then he doesn't know what to do at home so he decided to wokr.

When he take his phone, he found 10 missed calls and 20 messages. All the calls from Himchan hyung while the messages come from Himchan, Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun. Junhong read all messages from the three hyungs but not opening Daehyuns'.

After sending a reply for three of them, saying that "I'm Fine hyung, don't worry" he went to bathroom and prepare for work.

When he's eating breakfast, there's a phone call from Daehyun, but Junhong doesn't feel like answering him. Soon there's a knock on his door. Junhong opens the door and a smiling Daehyun greet him.

"Morning Junhong-ah. Why didn't you answer my call"

"Morning hyung. I was at bathroom" he lied.

"Okay, let's go" Daehyun grabs his hand but with a smooth move he free himself. Daehyun just looking at him with a worry look but then shrug it off.

 

It's quiet on their way to the office.

Well, Junhong is a quiet boy but after they got closer, they usually can have a fun morning conversation.

"Thank you for the ride" Junhong said when they reach office and left Daehyun alone. What's wrong with him? Daehyun thought. He parked his car and then get inside the building.

"Morning hyungs" Junhong greets the three hyungs before sit down. Jongup, Youngjae and Himchan just staring at each other.

"Morning Junhongie. Do you feel better today?" Jongup asked.

"Hmm? Oh yes I am, hyung. Thanks for asking" Junhong said with a forced smile on his face. Again, the three hyungs staring at each other.

 

Youngjae walks to Daehyun room to get some sign from him.

"Daehyun, can I ask something?" Youngjae asked when Daehyun busy with his papers.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Did you guys fight?" He asked carefully.

"who?" Daehyun frowns.

"You and Junhong"

"No. Why?"

"He's been acting strange since yesterday so I thought it has something to do with you"

"Me? But I'm not. What happen yesterday?"

"Well Junhong didn't eat his lunch. He even rised his voice toward us. It never happen before, I'm telling you, Daehyun" Youngjae explained to Daehyun with concern face.

"Can you please tell Himchan hyung to come?" Daehyun asked him after finish signing Youngjae's papers.

"Sure" and Youngjae left the room.

 

"Did you call?" Himchan appear on his room.

"Yes. Hyung, Youngjae said Junhong acted strange yesterday"

"Yes. He even ignored my phone call and only reply me with one message saying that his fine"

"Hyung, did you tell him about me and sooyeon?"

"Hmmm? Oh no. I forgot to tell him!" Himchan claps his hands on both his cheeks.

"I see" Daehyun let out a sigh, somehow relieved.

"I'm sorry Daehyunnie. I totally forgot about that" Himchan cringes.

"It's okay hyung" Daehyun trying to smile.

"No it's not okay. He might think the other way. Oh dear. What have I done. I'm so stupid. How can I forget it? You told me to tell him about you and Sooyeon"

Suddenly the door opens. Both Himchan and Daehyun turns to see who's there and the tall maknae is standing there but then bows and walk away.

"Junhong wait" Daehyun called but he already left the room.

"Sorry Dae" Himchan once again apologize to him.

"It's okay hyung. I should've told him before. I need your help hyung. How can I talk to him? He ignored me this morning."

Himchan eyebrows knitted together, thinking so hard. Daehyun wishing that this Hyung can give him another good idea, like he did before.

"I guess there's only one way to make him listen to you" Himchan's smile slowly creeping on his face. Daehyun just nods. He will do anything when it comes to Junhong.

 

"Junhong-ah. You will go with Daehyun to visit the client. Here's the document. He's waiting on his office" Himchan said while giving him some random folder. The maknae just follow hyung's words.

"Mr Jung" He knocks on Daehyun's door. Hearing the call Daehyun opens the door by himself after grab his coat and car keys.

"Let's go, Junhongie"