Next Stage

Will You Notice Me, Junhong-ah?

The tall boy standing near the river. Hands inside his jacket pocket, pouting. His foot kicking every pebbles he saw.

He's been waiting for 45 minutes there. He didn't know why he agree to meet by the river at time like this. So many kids playing around, screaming shouting to each other while laughing happily. At first it was fine for him but after few minutes its getting on his nerves.

He scold himself, thinking that he should've choose a better place, like cafe where he can enjoy the coffee with music and peacefull environment.

The boy let out a deep sigh while staring at his watch.

 

Exactly one minute later a man stand beside him, panting. He's been running all the way till he got here.

"I'm sorry Junhong-ah"

"45 minutes" Junhong shakes his head and leaving the man.

"Junhong-ah, slow down will you?" The man said still panting cos he tried to follow Junhong.

 

Junhong keep on walking, ignoring the man beside him. He flash out his phone from his pocket and send a message.

"Who?" The man asked.

"Himchan hyung" he answered without looking at him.

"Junhongie please wait for me. I'm tired"

"That's what you've got if you skipped all your gym schedules" Junhong finally stop, turning to face the man. He folds his arms on his chest.

"Why you never can make it right on time, Dae hyung?" Junhong asked with annoyed tone.

"This time I'm really sorry Junhongie. My car decided to stop working today. And I can't get any taxi from office. And I'm trying to be there right on time by foot"

Daehyun showing his puppy eyes, asking forgiveness to the younger.

Junhong let out a sigh. He can never win that look from this annoying hyung.

"Fine. Now we better hurry before Jongup and Youngjae hyung finished all the food"

Daehyun gave him a big smile but Junhong, being a shy maknae, turns his face away to hide his blush. He doesn't know since when, Daehyun have that breath-taking smile.

Daehyun grab his hand and they're walking to Himchan's place holding hand.

Just one simple skinship can make Junhong's heart beats faster.

 

Well, he's still on denying stage. He still believes that Daehyun just want to get closer to him, as hyung. He intentionally forgetting the "I like you" part from Daehyun confession last time.

Junhong always think that there's no way Jung Daehyun likes him more than a cute dongsaeng.

Beause he always calling him cute dongsaeng. or cute maknae. or anything with cute words in front of it.

But strangely, he's getting used being called cute by him. It never works whenever Jongup or Youngjae called him cute. He always throwing death glare to anyone who call him cute, except for Himchan and now for Daehyun too.

And lately, Junhong notice something different. His heart beats faster whenever Daehyun touch him. A simple skinship like what they do right now, holding hands, can drive Junhong's heart beats crazily. Daehyun's smile also looks different for Junhong. His smile getting brighter makes it hard to look at him whenever he's smiling. Daehyun as whole also shining so bright on Junhong's eyes.

Also Daehyun attention to the youngest. Now he's getting used receiving text from the manager in regular basis, with simple questions like asking if Junhong have eat something or if Junhong is tired and will go to sleep. And he's getting used to Daehyun driving him back home, or even fetch him every morning, or comes to his cubicle first before going lunch with the other.

Junhong mind still think that it's normal, just like the other hyungs did to him, but his heart begin to betray him, little by little.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there~ It's me again.

Trying to kill the time with writting some random stuff.

This story is inspired by my other story "Youre Annoying"

Hope you like it~ <3