Who's that girl?

Will You Notice Me, Junhong-ah?

-Few days later-

Junhong staring at his phone. It's almost 8 but there's no sign from Jung Daehyun. Junhong grab his back and leave the apartment and walk to the bus stop.

When he reach office, he saw Daehyun's car park on his usual spot. So he's already here? somehow it boils his blood. For the last 6 months, never once Daehyun didn't fetch him, unless he's going to Head Office and told Junhong beforehand.

He walk to his cubicle without sparing any glance to Daehyun's room.

"Morning Junhongie" Himchan greets him. Junhong just give a quick nod and turns on his computer and begin to work.

 

Lunch time and Junhong still working. When he heard a knock on his cubicle wall, he looks up and saw him.

"Junhong-ah, lunch time. Go now with Youngjae" He said with a smile. Junhong frowns. "You're not going?"

"Well..."

"Daehyunnie" A girl's voice calling. Junhong's eyes widen.

"I'll go out for a while. Now go get your lunch, don't be late" He said still smiling.

"Dae" the same voice again. And this time a girl, well, a pretty girl, comes and clings on Daehyun's arm. Like, really clinging on his arm. Junhong's frown goes deeper.

"Omo, he's so cute. Is he the maknae that people talking about?" The woman's eyes widen with big smile on her face when he saw Junhong.

"Yes, he's Junhong. Junhong, she's Sooyeon from Head Office"

Junhong nods politely to her but then glaring at Daehyun. He never heard anything about someone from Head Office. And the fact that Daehyun sent him to go lunch with the other because of her really upset him. He grabs his phone and wallet then walk out after giving last bow to both of them.

 

Junhong just stabbing the food on his plate with fork. One hand support his head. And he let out a deep sigh.

"Junhong-ah, eat your food now" Himchan warns him but the youngest pay no attention to him.

"Junhongie" Youngjae waves his hand in front of his face but he just staring blankly at his food.

"Zelo" This time Jongup trying. He pokes Junhong's arm, cheek, but no reaction.

"Choi Junhong!" Himchan tried to call him again, a bit louder, making the other at the cafetaria turns their head to see what's going on.

Youngjae looking around with apologetic smile and the other back to their business.

"Zelo-yah" Himchan takes his spoon

"Yah hyung!" Junhong snapped.

"What's wrong with you?" Himchan folds his arms in front of his chest.

"Nothing. I'm full. I'll leave now" Junhong gets up but Jongup pulls him down.

"You're not eating anything. We don't want you to be sick"

"I'm not a baby hyung. i won't get sick just because I skip one lunch" He gets up and leaving them.

"What's wrong with him?" Himchan asked.

"No Idea" The other two shrugs.

 

There's no sign of Jung Daehyun untill the work time over. With a deep sigh, Junhong takes his bag and walk away, without saying goodbye to the hyungs.

He decided to walk alone. He needs time to be alone right now. Something is wrong inside his mind. Feels like his chest being pressed by a heavy stone. And the sight of Jung Daehyun with that Sooyeon girl on his car make it worst.

Jung Daehyun ignored him. And it hurts him. Jung Daehyun with a girl. It hurts him too. Just to remember Jung Daehyun's name also hurt him.

 

He drops his body on the bed, trying to get some sleep. But his mind won't stop working. Something keep on popping on his mind. He keeps on thinking why did Jung Daehyun ignore him today and who's that girl.

 

Junhong fall asleep two hours later.